Girlly girls of girls ask guys, could you please help me?

I've always been a Tom boy, but I want to learn your girly ways. I can't stand watching makeup tutorials though. Mainly because the girl feel fake the way they act, and that is annoying to me.

I would love to have a girly friend to show me the ropes, but all my hobbies attract people like me. I want to be able to do my hair to look silky and shiny and managed. I'd like to wear makeup that enhances my natural beauty.

My boyfriend likes girly girls too, but is dating me because he thinks I am pretty and nice. He has told me he wishes I was more high maintenance (not in those words). He actually said he wished I would spend more time on my makeup, worry more about wether I get dirty or not, want nicer clothes/things. It's not like I don't want that for myself, but it's always been a bottom priority.

I don't know where to begin, please help! Sorry for the long text

11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly you have to be careful about your hygiene, shave or wax your body, use body oils, moisturizer, and try to always smell good use some lotion and then you have to start by using the basics of makeup concealer, powder, brow powder (or other), mascara and some lipstick... For your hair you just have to try to keep hydrated and use it as you think looks best for you and don't forget to have your nails done... You don't have to do all of the above if you don't feel like it those are just mechanical ways to do so and It's hard to cover all in just one comment because being girly it's not just about looks but a behavior too. I think you just have to try to give you body more attention and love because it's literally your temple... Take care of yourself.
    If you want any other advice message me.