I find girls say they want a certain type of guy, but actually end up with a guy completely the opposite... What is it girls really want and need from a boyfriend and relationship?
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not going to go into proper detail. But here's what I look for..
- Being attracted to them. I may not find them the most gorgeous guy on the planet at first but once I've fallen for him he'll become the most perfect looking guy I've ever seen.
- I need him to be able to make me laugh and of course, me make him laugh.
- Some sense of chemistry between us, you know that 'buzz' when you're talking.
- A sense of understanding. I don't mean he has to agree with everything I say, just a little acknowledgement that when I'm down, he understands.
- A guy who's not really had a lot of past. by this I mean not used lots of girls or had loads of short meaningless relationships.
- For him to not just want to touch my boobs or vagina. For him to actually want to cuddle me and spend time with me.. Not just got SEX SEX SEX on the mind.
- A guy who calls me beautiful in the morning. :)
- A guy who isn't lazy and doesn't work for things himself.
- A caring guy.. one who isn't too soppy all the time but can be.
- To feel protected, like he'll guard me even just walking down the street. No necessarily obvious guarding, it's more a subliminal guarding.
and you know what... the rest that comes with him is just a bonus.0