Which nail shape do you like on a girl?

Which of these shapes do you find the most flattering?

Note: not asking about length or colour; just shape.
  • Which nail shape do you like on a girl?Almond
  • Which nail shape do you like on a girl?Round
  • Which nail shape do you like on a girl?Square
    Vote C
  • Which nail shape do you like on a girl?Ballerina
    Vote D
  • Which nail shape do you like on a girl?Pointy
    Vote E

1837

Most Helpful Guy

• Pointy or Ballerina. Preferably the latter. It's got some of all of them there. Plus nails like those feel damn good digging into my back...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a fan of the square nail shape. It seems like the most comfortable shape, to me. The square shape suits me when I have baby pink as my nail polish color. Along with the round shape, the square shape may look presentable even when one's nails are trimmed short.

The only downside I see in shaping my nails in squares is inconvenience when doing my solves in Rubik's cubes. There was a time when my manicure almost got ruined because of executing a tedious algorithm in an utterly swift manner. My nails were trimmed squares at that time and they were quite long to the point when one fingernail actually got chipped slightly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I cannot believe I have been awarded an MHO from an entirely personal question that sought personal preferences.

Thank you, nevertheless!