Which nail shape do you like on a girl?

Which of these shapes do you find the most flattering?

Note: not asking about length or colour; just shape.

• Almond
  • Round
  • Square
    Vote C
  • Ballerina
    Vote D
  • Pointy
    Vote E

1837

What Guys Said 37

• Pointy or Ballerina. Preferably the latter. It's got some of all of them there. Plus nails like those feel damn good digging into my back...

• Square. I especially like French manicures; they just look so classy and timeless. Trust me, ladies, some guys do notice and appreciate these sort of things (and the hard work and money it takes to put it together).

• I prefer real nails, no matter what but out of those options, round is best

• Square is my favorite. Round is not bad.
    But please avoid spikes and other pointy types.

• I'd prefer my girl don't go out and do her nails like that. I much prefer natural trimmed nails. I guess I'm lucky that my current girlfriend doesn't enjoy getting her nails done.

• All of these are quite doable at home, by yourself, with a nail file. You don't need to get them professionally done.

• I should've specified what I meant, I mean I don't particularly like grown out or fake nails like that, so even if she did it at home I wouldn't be into it

• I like Round fingernails on girls.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...c-bf81-ebd3f14ebe83.jpg

• I guess just the first two.

• Preferably, round shape or almond shape... Which type of nails do u have? Do u like to keep them longer?

• 3d

Something between pointy and almond. Yes, I prefer to keep them longer. I want to emulate cat's claws as much as possible. :3

• Pointy looks scary.

• Assuming it is a partner- pointy to dig into my skin at the appropriate moments

• All but pointy.

• Well i prefer the almond ones but honestly all are fine.

• I like A or B, voted A, not keen on any others, they look unfinished, and the last one looks dangerous

• Square is so intimidating for me πŸ˜„

• Square. Oh yah

• Square or round are the only normal looking nails. The others are ugly or creepy

• Gotta love point claws

• Its nice if you paint them but im not a fan of fake or long nails

• square looks more natural

• not pointy ever i like just womens regular nails

• C. , D. , and E.. E for her when she feel like letting that animal out for a while 😁

• The normal nails, without alteration. Natural color please (no paint)

• Pointy is old fashion no no

• Any of these

• Never noticed that these have shapes as well

• I like shorter nails on girls.

• Square and pointy 😍

• I would say almond, ballerina or stiletto. I love longer nails. One of the first things I notice.

• I prefer real nails. None of this fake shit

• i prefer the ones that are on a hot girl.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 18

• I am a fan of the square nail shape. It seems like the most comfortable shape, to me. The square shape suits me when I have baby pink as my nail polish color. Along with the round shape, the square shape may look presentable even when one's nails are trimmed short.

The only downside I see in shaping my nails in squares is inconvenience when doing my solves in Rubik's cubes. There was a time when my manicure almost got ruined because of executing a tedious algorithm in an utterly swift manner. My nails were trimmed squares at that time and they were quite long to the point when one fingernail actually got chipped slightly.

• Personally, I've always been a fan of the pointy nail shape. I find them to be pretty sexy haha! I never really take care of my nails apart from cutting them.. I'll rarely even put on nail polish even though I like it.. But yeah! I've just always thought that the pointy nails looked kinda like claws.. Something about that idea is just really attractive to me. Of course, however, I am certainly not a fan of extremely long nails.. The length in the picture is about where my comfort limit lies concerning length lol.. When nails are too long it just weirds me out πŸ˜‚ I'm like.. How does she even do anything? Don't her nails get in the way?
    Nice question!

• Me too, actually. I love the cat claw look.🐱 Personally, I prefer them a bit longer than what's shown in the picture. It's a pain to maintain, but it looks really cool in my mind.

• 7d

XD I couldn't call myself a crazy cat lady if I didn't live up to the crazy cat lady look. Nothing says "I love cats" like taking after their manicures. ;P
      Haha, yes! That'd be so fun. :D

• 6d

LOL!! Yeah good point πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ I also love cats haha! Well.. i hold a fancy for nearly every animal haha.
      Jaha! Trueee!
      We shall discuss and arrange this! For sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ gotta get those nails on fleek! πŸ’…βœ¨

• The ballerina is also called the coffin and that’s my personal favorite. It’s how i have my nails right now. The last are called stiletto and i kinda like those too but not as much

• Yeah, I know. I hesitated to call them that just in case it put some people off, lol.
      I used "pointy" as an intermediate between stiletto and mountain peak, which pretty much have the same shape, the only difference is length.

• Almond and Pointy look so bad... Square, Round for me please, as a matter of fact, mostly square.

• Almond or Round.

• Mine are almond.

• I have square
    Naturally tho

• Mine normally stay naturally square. I can't afford to get them professionally done right now, but if I could afford it I would get ballerina.

• The second one definitely looks the best.

• Round forever for me 🌼

• I prefer to have my nails round.

• Pointy is one of best and it has its uses ;)

• I like to make my nails in an almond shape.

• I wwould prefer round but have not the money to go to a nail center. So, mine are short cut.

• I like Round :)

• Round or almond but it can’t be too long

• Square

• round looks more natural and young to me, and since i am young, i'll go with round