Is my aunt right?

My aunt said I looked better with long hair.. That short hair made me look ugly and like a baby.. I took some pictures of it and I want to show y’all. So I can get some opinions. I also will show before shots so I can get your true opinions. I’m not fishing for compliments (I know I’m not hideous but I’m still scared I made a mistake) so don’t get rude.. Thank you and please be honest. Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?
  • Long hair looks better.
  • Short is the way to go.

930

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long hair
    But long hair and short hair looks really good on you don't listen to your aunt you are not ugly and like a baby