Is my aunt right?

My aunt said I looked better with long hair.. That short hair made me look ugly and like a baby.. I took some pictures of it and I want to show y’all. So I can get some opinions. I also will show before shots so I can get your true opinions. I’m not fishing for compliments (I know I’m not hideous but I’m still scared I made a mistake) so don’t get rude.. Thank you and please be honest. Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?

• Long hair looks better.
    61%(11)63%(39)Vote64%(28)
  • Short is the way to go.
    39%(7)37%(23)Vote36%(16)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long hair
    But long hair and short hair looks really good on you don't listen to your aunt you are not ugly and like a baby

What Guys Said 29

• Your aunt is a basic bitch for calling you ugly. I like the long hair with curls but either way you are super cute.

• Thank you.

• Besides, it grows. It's fine to experiment until you find something you like.

• I know.. I’ve always been sensitive when it comes to hair though. Like I won’t even dye it cause I’m scared I’ll miss my natural hair color. 😂

• First one looks better by a hair.

Sorry.
    I know puns are the lowest form of comedy.
    I just couldn't help myself.

• I like both honestly. The short hair does complement your face better.

• To me you look pretty wither way but the long hair looks a little better!

• Short looks pretty cool

• Maybe try styling it different see if something else works for ya i change my hairstyle all the time just for a laugh

• I think both look good.

• The short hair is too cute lol

• Lol thanks.. I was hoping that at least one person thought that. I was thinking about a wig if no one liked my hair! 😂😂

• Either or is OK

• You look pretty both ways lol, but I still prefer the long hair.

• So I’m guessing with all these comments... Guys aren’t attracted to short haired girls as much as long haired ones... That makes me so self conscious now lol I’m gonna buy a freaking wig tomorrow 😂😂

• Aww thanks lol It means a lot. ❤️

• ☺ you are most welcome dear.

• Why you think about the short or long? It's your hair you can keep as you like and most importantly you need to decide how you are going to be. Cuteness including in you not in your hair

• You look good in both but, I liked you the most in the second picture.

• Tge long hair looks better but your aunt is being harsh

• I prefer the short

• babe... you dun fucked up this one. long hair for sure.

• I know... I guess I will have to wait until it grows back. Or just be me and attract no one 😂

• Its not that you look bad or ugly in short hairs
    You look cute in pictures so don't worry You Have A Beautiful Smile ☺ 😘 Why to worry

• Look I'm gonna be honest but both you with short hair and you with long hair make you look beautiful and a tad bit sexy.

• Oh really? 😂 Thanks.. 😁

• Both look really good, but I think short really works for you.

• The second picture shows that long hair make you look so young and beautiful

• And the others not so much.. it’s cool. I get it 😂

• Take care

• It's great talking to you hope we will meet one day☺

• You look good with short hair actually but I think long hair works better

• You look gorgeous both ways

• She looks very cute in short hair... 😘😘

• Honestly you look great with both! Don't listen to your aunt you do you!

• Yes, of course she is. Every woman looks better with long hair :)

• Better with long hair
    With short hair you have a chubby fluffy face

• So a chubby fluffy face is bad... Gosh darn my chipmunk cheeks. You know I used to be called a freaking squirrel when I was little.. All the kids would say stuff about my cheeks. Everyone seems to like long hair on me better.. Does it really make me look ugly though? Short hair I mean.

• Good at making people feel bad? I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to be mean or rude in any way. I apologize!

• I forgive fluffy bunny 🐇 👍

• I agree with your aunt

• Long hair is always better.

• Better with long hair, but still good with short. Also, it's hard to tell from the lighting of these pics. They both look great but I can't really say which is better.

• Short hair can look ok, it's just, I prefer it longer on women, about mid back length, suffices for me

What Girls Said 8

• I like your short hair better, but your long hair pics are wavy and I'm not a fan of wavy hair, so of course I'd prefer it straight.
    And sure, it's shorter than your long hair, but when you said "like a baby" I was expecting a lpt shorter, like a pixie cut.

tl;dr, your aunt is silly. Dont listen to her.

• You look pretty both ways. I think the cut suits you but don't go any shorter than that. Most guys like girls with longer hair.

• Short is very nice, but the long one is pretty too lol, can't decide.

And I thought in the first picture your neck is so long and I waisted few minutes to actually understand what's going on there lol, it still looks like your neck omg😂

• Haha nah I just had a weird pose going on there. I tried to get the right angle but it just made my neck look long and my chest look super flat. None of which is true 😂😂 Thanks for being kind though and for not calling my face a chubby fluffy thing. (Guys on here are so rude) 😂😂

• Peach16 will you allow me to have friendship with you can we talk over snapchat

• Lol you're welcome

• Long hair looks better but short hair looks good on you too.

• I prefer the waves and colour when its longer

• I straightened it before the pictures. Also I think when she cut my hair.. My hair got brighter 😂 I have never dyed my hair so that shocked me a bit.

• Really? Looks quite a different colour! Maybe it's the light or sunlight has made it lighter? That's horrible of your aunt to say though. It's fine.

• Thanks and yes. I’ve never dyed my hair lol

• Both look good.

• Short looks better

• You are cute either way, girl!

• Thank you! One of the nicest comments yet. 😊

• Same to you!

• Thank you! ^_^