Is my aunt right?

My aunt said I looked better with long hair.. That short hair made me look ugly and like a baby.. I took some pictures of it and I want to show y’all. So I can get some opinions. I also will show before shots so I can get your true opinions. I’m not fishing for compliments (I know I’m not hideous but I’m still scared I made a mistake) so don’t get rude.. Thank you and please be honest. Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?Is my aunt right?
  • Long hair looks better.
    Vote A
  • Short is the way to go.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love long hair
    But long hair and short hair looks really good on you don't listen to your aunt you are not ugly and like a baby

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Your aunt is a basic bitch for calling you ugly. I like the long hair with curls but either way you are super cute.

4|0
    0|0
    • Thank you.

• Besides, it grows. It's fine to experiment until you find something you like.

• I know.. I’ve always been sensitive when it comes to hair though. Like I won’t even dye it cause I’m scared I’ll miss my natural hair color. 😂

• To me you look pretty wither way but the long hair looks a little better!

3|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try styling it different see if something else works for ya i change my hairstyle all the time just for a laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty both ways lol, but I still prefer the long hair.

2|0
    0|0
    • So I’m guessing with all these comments... Guys aren’t attracted to short haired girls as much as long haired ones... That makes me so self conscious now lol I’m gonna buy a freaking wig tomorrow 😂😂

• Show All
    • Aww thanks lol It means a lot. ❤️

• ☺ you are most welcome dear.

• babe... you dun fucked up this one. long hair for sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know... I guess I will have to wait until it grows back. Or just be me and attract no one 😂

• Its not that you look bad or ugly in short hairs
    You look cute in pictures so don't worry You Have A Beautiful Smile ☺ 😘 Why to worry

1|0
    0|0
  • Look I'm gonna be honest but both you with short hair and you with long hair make you look beautiful and a tad bit sexy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really? 😂 Thanks.. 😁

• Honestly you look great with both! Don't listen to your aunt you do you!

1|0
    0|0
  • Both look really good, but I think short really works for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good in both but, I liked you the most in the second picture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Short is very nice, but the long one is pretty too lol, can't decide.

And I thought in the first picture your neck is so long and I waisted few minutes to actually understand what's going on there lol, it still looks like your neck omg😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha nah I just had a weird pose going on there. I tried to get the right angle but it just made my neck look long and my chest look super flat. None of which is true 😂😂 Thanks for being kind though and for not calling my face a chubby fluffy thing. (Guys on here are so rude) 😂😂

• Show All
    • Peach16 will you allow me to have friendship with you can we talk over snapchat

• Lol you're welcome

• I like your short hair better, but your long hair pics are wavy and I'm not a fan of wavy hair, so of course I'd prefer it straight.
    And sure, it's shorter than your long hair, but when you said "like a baby" I was expecting a lpt shorter, like a pixie cut.

tl;dr, your aunt is silly. Dont listen to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty both ways. I think the cut suits you but don't go any shorter than that. Most guys like girls with longer hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair looks better but short hair looks good on you too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the waves and colour when its longer

1|0
    0|0
    • I straightened it before the pictures. Also I think when she cut my hair.. My hair got brighter 😂 I have never dyed my hair so that shocked me a bit.

• Really? Looks quite a different colour! Maybe it's the light or sunlight has made it lighter? That's horrible of your aunt to say though. It's fine.

• Thanks and yes. I’ve never dyed my hair lol

• Both look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short looks better

1|0
    0|0
  • You are cute either way, girl!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! One of the nicest comments yet. 😊

• Show All