Is long hair on men attractive for woman? If yes which hairstyles are?

Hi,
I'm at the moment trying to improve myself with the endgoal of getting a girlfriend (someday). I have at the moment long hair which are all at roughly the same length (shoulder) in which fall as they want (basicly no hairstyle).

Since I like my long hair, but I'm well aware that my current hairstyle is probably not very attractiv for woman and if have no idea about hairstyles (or styles in general). I want hear from you if you have something against long hair out of principle or if there are certain hairstyles with long hair you find attractive.

PS excuse my bad English and can someone tell me if "long hair on men" is correct english?
  • Do you like long hair on men?
  • Do you not like long hair on men?
  • I just want to see the result of the poll
    Vote C

61