Is this style only for the older women or nice on all grown generations?

Only for the older women or nice on all grown generations?A flowy dress/skirt and high heeled oxfords with ankle socks - too old-ish for the hip young 20-something, or nice for all adult women as long as they can carry it off?
  • Nice on all grown women.
  • Only for the older generations...

2111

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of sexy honestly. I can imagine a hot librarian chick with thick-rimmed glasses and her hair up. Sometimes the most "proper" dressed women are the freakiest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t like those heels in general on anyone actually 😱 if I had to say then only on older generations I don’t think they’d look
    Good on younger people.