Is this style only for the older women or nice on all grown generations?

Only for the older women or nice on all grown generations?A flowy dress/skirt and high heeled oxfords with ankle socks - too old-ish for the hip young 20-something, or nice for all adult women as long as they can carry it off?
  • Nice on all grown women.
    Vote A
  • Only for the older generations...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of sexy honestly. I can imagine a hot librarian chick with thick-rimmed glasses and her hair up. Sometimes the most "proper" dressed women are the freakiest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t like those heels in general on anyone actually 😱 if I had to say then only on older generations I don’t think they’d look
    Good on younger people.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• That's my kind of style. I appreciate women who dress like that. So refreshing to these kind of vintage styles rather than the typical yoga pants and crop tops etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you can pull off any look you choose to. It might be a good idea to add your own twist to the look though!

0|0
    0|0
  • style is subjective, if it's your style rock it. make it look good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks awful frankly. If you're young and hot you can still get away with it, otherwise no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think any women in 2018 would wear that. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd even prefer that style to most fashions nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks ugly

I love the tomboyish look

0|1
    0|0
  • Way too much hipster...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it should be for all grown women.

0|0
    0|0
  • So much nope in one photo..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I love oxford shoes, I have many of them! But I don’t like matching them with socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my style, but it would be yours and that's cool😊. Everyone is different. Guys I think only know, if you dress nice and take care of yourself then there's plenty of fishes out there that would think your style is awesome. Mine is jeans and tank tops and sandels, or short mini skirts, high heal sandels shoes, and tank tops. So it's cool what you are wearing, as long as you are comfortable and feel great about youself, there's no worries in there at all. Feel pretty ☺🌺🌴🍁

0|0
    0|0
  • Very vintage, very pretty! Honestly, that look would even go great with some vintage hose with seams, like back in the 40's. Sort of a WW2 era womens fashion. I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like good coffee shop, art gallery, museum shoes, or for work. They aren't for clubbing just like clubwear would look out of place in a coffee house. I don't think it's about age as much as location.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think where vintage is so in style right now as long as the rest of the outfit works it would look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could ever pull that style off but if you can then go ahead :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly this is cute, a lot of vintage styles still look good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear them but then, again I like vintage fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's for any grown woman who can pull it off.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it goes with the vintage trend.

0|0
    1|0
  • It’s pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like it. It looks frumpy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even want to be caught dead in those.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks really hipster

0|0
    0|0
  • It is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan, for anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • All grown women