How often do you dye your hair?

I have purple and I adore it, so I dye my hair often. Luckily I found a bright purple dye that doesn't make my hair looks damaged and gross even though I have to redo it so often. (You can be as rude as you'd like, I'll continue dying my hair this color until I decide I want something else. I'm sure others feel the same way, so bashing anyone on the thread is pointless.)
  • Never
    Vote A
  • I have a once before
    Vote B
  • I have a few times
    Vote C
  • Every now and then
    Vote D
  • Pretty often
    Vote E
  • Very often
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dyed my hair but it will be black when I dress up like Elvis Presley for Halloween this year.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve dyed my hair black so i don’t dye it again until it fades a lot and my natural color starts becoming very obvious. Imma let it grow out now though, I’m not gonna dye it anymore and if i do it’ll be professionally.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 11

• Hey! Mines purple too :). !!
    I’ll dye it once it’s mega faded or just when I think it starts to look like shit xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Mine is more of a reddish purple and it doesn't show up on my camera at all because my camera changes color for some reason 😭i got a brand that can dye right over my hair color so I dont need to lighten it

• I had dyed hair for years, but it was too annoying and expensive so I stopped (my hair grows really fast), I had to dye it every month

1|0
    0|0
    • Luckily my hair changes from the purple to a bright red that I also really like, so if I need to save some cash or just don't feel like dying again, I can go up to 3 months with only coloring my roots in with a red dye. Finding this out was actually a happy accident lol, my uncle wouldn't buy us things like that (he tried to refuse us conditioner!!!) So I ended up red and actually really liked it.

• I've never dyed me hair. It costs a lot to maintain.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have pink hair a couple years back, but I'm back to my natural blonde and I prefer it that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to dye them every other month but I've stopped a couple years ago. Well, mostly, I've dyed parts of it last summer, but that was mostly for the fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like once every couple of months but I only dip-dye. Just finished dip-dyeing it blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't done that ever lol I love my black hair, as black as my soul and mascara

0|0
    0|0
    • My natural color is a really dull grayish brown. I can't stand it. It doesn't fit my face at all either. But the purple I use fades to a red that everyone says looks really nice on me, so even if I want to save some cash I don't have to bother redying besides touch ups on my roots

• Once every three months or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have virgin hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • monthly i do

1|0
    0|0
  • once in 100 years

1|0
    0|0