How often do you dye your hair?

I have purple and I adore it, so I dye my hair often. Luckily I found a bright purple dye that doesn't make my hair looks damaged and gross even though I have to redo it so often. (You can be as rude as you'd like, I'll continue dying my hair this color until I decide I want something else. I'm sure others feel the same way, so bashing anyone on the thread is pointless.)
  • Never
  • I have a once before
  • I have a few times
    Vote C
  • Every now and then
    Vote D
  • Pretty often
    Vote E
  • Very often
    Vote F

124

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dyed my hair but it will be black when I dress up like Elvis Presley for Halloween this year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve dyed my hair black so i don’t dye it again until it fades a lot and my natural color starts becoming very obvious. Imma let it grow out now though, I’m not gonna dye it anymore and if i do it’ll be professionally.