Do you have or want tattoos?

I definitely want THESE tattoos! not sure exactly where yet... but I am curious what tattoos others have? Or if you don't have any, what would you want? all opinions welcome :)do you have or want tattoos???do you have or want tattoos???do you have or want tattoos???do you have or want tattoos???

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever u do put some serious thought into it and don't get it cuz u want one and don't be impatient.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a quote on my leg. I love it and I would like to get a second one but probably next year

1|0
    0|0
    • what does it say?

• Oh I'm sorry it's more private lol but it's basically the meaning of that you should put yourself first and that you're stronger

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Yes, on half of my back, a caligraphic japanese dragon with the japanese writing of "fall down seven times get up eight" plus the names of the most important people in my life, and another tattoo representing my obsession for star wars

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a Samoan tattoo on my right arm that goes into my chest

1|0
    0|0
  • tattoos and senseless to me what good reason tattoos are for none it jus make u look lik something so different and it affects your blood and work places denied you and u can't give blood to yr child if they are sick so why tattoos or jus denied u every good

0|0
    0|0
    • You can give blood. I do it all the time. You just can't give blood within a certain time frame after getting one.

• If you want these tattoos, then you go for them!. I have many, many tattoos, all of which I like. I don't worry what other people think of them. It's your body, so decorate it as you see fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want the I/O power button symbol centered on one of my eyes in neon blue ink that only fluoresces in UV light

1|0
    0|0
  • My general opinion is that if it means enough to get it tattooed, even if you may not like the thing as much in the future, it will remind u of the time in ur life when u did

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to want tatoos as a kid/teen. but I got over it after a while. I doubt I'll feel the need to get one

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin has that rose tattoo in her wrist
    I don't have any lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, and I definitely want to get several.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really want to get one of a forest on my calf, but I won’t :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I already have one and im totally getting a next one

1|0
    0|0
  • Triforce on my left hand, joke letters on my knuckles, LSD molecule above right knee, THC molecule above that, DMT molecule above the left knee with MDMA above that, planned are goku from dragon ball z on bicep of left arm, vegata on the forearm with them both using energy waves hitting each others, the rest of the arm will be filled out with the likes and some video game inspired stuff, right sleeve space and galaxies, rest of right thigh will be a Edward scissor hands portrait a tattoo artist I know drew for me, the rest of my left is depp playing hunter s t in fear and loathing in the same portrait frame, my lady friends kiss print on my neck, there are a lot more I'm still tossing up on, oh and plan to give myself something on my dick but its stupid and for my lols ha

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve thought about it but I’ll probably never do it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's two choices:
    Have tattoos or have a career
    Be trash or don't get them.

0|0
    1|1
  • I wanted one, but I don't have the body for it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I believe everyone has the body for a tattoo!! as long as you like the outcome, that's all that should matter

• Show All
    • you are not ugly !! you are beautiful!!

• You've never seen me ^^
      And most girls disagree with you.

• I've got some, three! I like the first one...

1|0
    0|0
  • I want tattoos but haven't got around to it yet

1|0
    0|0
  • i want one that says 'live' on my wrist

1|0
    0|0
  • No and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I designed my own

1|0
    0|0
  • The last one, is good, but on my fingers

1|0
    0|0
  • Flower on hand will be nicw

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a tattoo but I won't really get one

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Over rated

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no
    They aren't good

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some but i want all of dem covered up

0|0
    0|0
  • No and no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I think I'd like to get a small one some day, but I have such a low pain tolerance, I don't know if I could 😣

2|1
    0|0
  • What I've heard is that if you can't think of a meaningful tattoo, then you don't want one yet.
    If I could think of something, then yes.
    The only thing that I'm afraid of is the needles, and having to do touch ups every decade.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few. This one is my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I really want a tattoo, I'll get one when I think of something I know I won't get sick of.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one, and the rose. I´d not get them tho, I just like how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3. About to get another at the end of the month

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any but wouldn't mind some.

1|0
    0|0
  • A small one on hip is all i think id want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cool but don't want one

1|0
    0|1
  • I have one on my thigh, and I do want more

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes