Do you have or want tattoos?

I definitely want THESE tattoos! not sure exactly where yet... but I am curious what tattoos others have? Or if you don't have any, what would you want? all opinions welcome :)do you have or want tattoos???do you have or want tattoos???do you have or want tattoos???do you have or want tattoos???

1330

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever u do put some serious thought into it and don't get it cuz u want one and don't be impatient.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a quote on my leg. I love it and I would like to get a second one but probably next year

• what does it say?

• Oh I'm sorry it's more private lol but it's basically the meaning of that you should put yourself first and that you're stronger