Anyone have any opinions on American Eagle jeans?

Everyone tells me they're too expensive and I should stop buying them, but I've been buying them since 8th grade and they're great quality and last a long time.Anyone have any opinions on American Eagle jeans??

• If you think they're great quality keep buying them.
    Vote A
  • I think they're too expensive, you can find cheaper ones at different stores.
    Vote B
  • I don't know anything about American Eagle jeans.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a pair of jeans and a pair of chinos from American Eagle, they're very comfortable and still my favorite brand of pants. I don't know if the same goes for women's jeans.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, those jeans are so pricey!! But they do last forever and they’re super cute. I’ve got three pairs and that’s all I wear..

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I shop at that store. The jeans are pricy but for great and last a long time. I see girls and guys wear them all the time! I’d probably buy jeans not distressed though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are you buying jeans that are prefaded and already have holes in them? That makes no sense, they look like they were dug out of a dumpster. You can buy better jeans for much cheaper and they don't have holes in them either.

All that being said though, American Eagle does make some pretty good quality clothing, not counting those jeans that look like the old ones I throw out.

0|0
    0|0
    • When it comes to jeans, it's hard to beat Levi's.

• ..."great quality and last a long time" yet they have huge holes in them that you didn't earn... and you're paying 60 bucks for broken jeans. And i thought i wasted money...

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re poorly made and cheap. So I don’t understand the problem.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• They seem pretty affordable to me. Caveat: this is coming from a girl who’s jean are 7 for All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Joe’s Jeans, and True Religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your money... But I would wait to get them on sale.

They do look quite nice...

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like them go for them. I personally prefer Levi's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love their jeans. That’s all I wear.

1|1
    0|0
  • too expensive and wear out quickly

0|0
    1|0
  • Keep buying if you like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try ebay to get them cheaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • American Eagle is every chubby girl with wide hips nightmare.
    Their “High waisted” is not high waisted. I just bought two pairs the other day, and it’s a total waste of 80 dollars.

0|0
    0|0
    • They’re jeans fit me perfect. I have a small waist but my hips are wide

Recommended myTakes