Anyone have any opinions on American Eagle jeans?

Everyone tells me they're too expensive and I should stop buying them, but I've been buying them since 8th grade and they're great quality and last a long time.Anyone have any opinions on American Eagle jeans??

• If you think they're great quality keep buying them.
  • I think they're too expensive, you can find cheaper ones at different stores.
  • I don't know anything about American Eagle jeans.
    Vote C

95

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a pair of jeans and a pair of chinos from American Eagle, they're very comfortable and still my favorite brand of pants. I don't know if the same goes for women's jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, those jeans are so pricey!! But they do last forever and they’re super cute. I’ve got three pairs and that’s all I wear..