Should I dye my hair blonde?

I used to be bleach blonde when I was younger then it kind of turned to a dirty blonde. In this pic my hair is dyed auburn. Do you think I should go back to blonde?Should I dye my hair blonde??

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure... if you want to. But I'd deal a little bit more with those block eyebrows - you'd look a lot better if they looked natural... Not saying not thick, just more natural and less saturated.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Go blonde. Dark hair looks bad with pretty light skin. Light hair compliments it and who doesn't like blondes? Not tryna be creepy, just thinking back to my 14 yo days and tryna give you a helpful opinion aha

0|0
    0|0
  • I might even go darker if I were you. Blonde hair with drain you out you're pale. Also darker hair brings out your bright eyes more which is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a reddish tint possibly. Blonde might blend in with your pale skin too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look amazing af right now. So do it if you want. But you look gorgeous as is right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your hair right now looks amazing but I think blonde would look stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty. Have you tried dying your hair black?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine the way it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want but you look really good anyway, don’t sweat it!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good like this and i hope you enjoyed those gifts

0|0
    0|0
  • Raven black when you go emo or goth. j/k

0|0
    0|0
  • Make it black

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Lighter brown with blonde streaks?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You look really pretty with your hair auburn. I’d keep it this color, but I’m sure you could pull off blonde hair... But I think the darker your hair is the more contrast you’ll have with your pretty eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the dark hair makes your pretty blue eyes stand out, but you should smile. Smile and the boys will be lining up to have a chance to date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good now. Don’t dye your hair. Leave it like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think bleach blonde will wash you out

0|2
    0|0
  • I think brown hair suits you well enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it like that