How do you live with the fact of not being as attractive you wished?

1642

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first and foremost you shouldn't wish to be attractive because somebody out there is attracted to you and you don't need to do anything to be attractive but you can do things that make you unattractive. Being yourself is the best thing that you can do for yourself and to yourself I promise you that you can live with the fact that you're not as attractive as you think you should be or might have wished you would have been because being attractive isn't what makes you you you being the best that you can makes you you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I actually thought about this one. I am not sure your situation and if it is about not looking the way you want and issues with attraction but I will tell you this. When I was younger I had a pretty decent body and not to bad a face I guess? And I got hit on a lot. I got married young and let myself go. After my divorce I never got myself back but somehow I could still attract decent guys. Now I'm 34, I've lost most of my weight, I'm not bad looking and a lot of guys check me out again. Here's the thing I've noticed in my years of experience, the hotter you are does attract MORE MEN, but it doesn't necessarily attract QUALITY MEN. I am on a stretch of meeting crappy guys and I been meeting "meat heads to geeky awkward antique shoppers who flake out on me. Yet, I have a freind who I love to pieces who is my age 5'1 420lbs (she wasn't always that big but fat) and she married a really great Italian guy who took her and her child in as his own. My point is besides quality men is that I'm a decent girl and I'm alone, guys just want sex from me. She s fucked up and very unhealthy and totally scored. She s a good person but I see lots of "ugly" girls with super hot guys. Sometimes you see a outfit in the store and think gross who would wear that, and the next week it's gone cause someone thought it was the sexiest outfit ever.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE