Can you give me a tattoo suggestion?

Can you give me a tattoo suggestion?
For my birthday this year, I want to get two small tattoos on my ankle, one on top of the other. I have two loves and absolute obsessions in my life: photography and cooking. There has not been a single day in the past 8 years, where I have not taken photographs, and very few days in the year when I do not cook for myself or others.

I have the photography tattoo sorted, but I'm trying to decide how best to represent the cooking one. Most people, it seems go for a chef's knife, but I don't want just a knife tattooed on me, or some abstract something where you have to figure it out, or any script.

Got a suggestion or post a picture. I'd love to see/hear your ideas.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should pick a design that hits you in the face and says pick me, we should not suggest it. I would just question the position. Ankles and feet are in public view all the time and people can judge you for it. Depending on what you want to do as a job. Why not hip or upper thigh.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not an issue. I work for myself, for all else who want to judge, it's not my problem.

• that's ok then. All mine a visible, but i know some others don't think about that before hand, people do judge and it is upto the wearer to decide how they deal with that. My stepson has one on his face and complains about how people look at him constantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do a tattoo that someone suggests you... it won't even have an actual meaning for you... why doing it if you didn't come up with the thing alone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I honestly think this is a bad idea, but here's what I found with a quick Google image search.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make it something u won't regret. And don't rush into it. Take your time to pick out a nice one. And make sure it means something to u so when asked about it u can tell them instead of I don't know. Nothing more stupid than a tat u have no idea what means

0|0
    0|0
  • This one

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a small food would suffice. Maybe in the shape of the first letter of your name. Or a small version of your favorite food

0|0
    0|0
  • I also have a photography tattoo ;)

But honestly, if you need a suggestion for a tattoo, then you shouldn't get a tattoo. It doesn't have to be right now. Do it when you come up with something

0|0
    0|0
    • It isn't that I don't want tattoos, or that I'm just picking any old thing... as I said, I love cooking and photography, they are my true passions in life. All I'm trying to get now is a cooking related tattoo that best represents that passion, and if someone has a cool idea, that may be the one. Obviously, most here have not even read my details and are just suggesting random stuff, but if someone does suggest or post a picture that I think would best represent my idea, I would have no problems getting it done.

• How about a salt and a pepper dispenser that bend into each other like yin and yang? With some kind of leafes as a backdrop.

• Just tried to find it on google. No one seems to have done it.

• Tramp stamp.. cute tribal patten on your lower back... it will make men enjoy the view to the max while doing their thing...

0|0
    0|1
  • My personal suggestion is none at all lol. Find them a turn off personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only get a tattoo if it means something to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Suggestion, don't mutilate your skin by putting ink under it. It looks gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about Jesus giving devil horns in the devil giving praying hands

0|0
    0|0
    • So I take it you didn't read a word of what I said...

• Yo my bad I just got this app I didn't realize if you push it the story went further LOL anyway it's still a great idea

• A flaming skull with snakes coming out of the eyeballs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if you draw your prefered molecule it'd
    be great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you into JoJo?
    If so, get the Joestar birthmark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any pattern stenciled in the tone of your skin. Tramp stamps are a sign of just that, a tramp.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carbohydrate compounds structure

0|0
    0|1
  • My suggestion is: Don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could get noodle legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a spoon for cooking, or a chef toke?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a portrait of Hannibal lectre

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• pink snake curl around belly hole with green fangs

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gonna guess you ahve this and want others to make the same mistake so you aren't an outlier

Recommended myTakes