Can you give me a tattoo suggestion?

Can you give me a tattoo suggestion?
For my birthday this year, I want to get two small tattoos on my ankle, one on top of the other. I have two loves and absolute obsessions in my life: photography and cooking. There has not been a single day in the past 8 years, where I have not taken photographs, and very few days in the year when I do not cook for myself or others.

I have the photography tattoo sorted, but I'm trying to decide how best to represent the cooking one. Most people, it seems go for a chef's knife, but I don't want just a knife tattooed on me, or some abstract something where you have to figure it out, or any script.

Got a suggestion or post a picture. I'd love to see/hear your ideas.

226

Most Helpful Guy

• You should pick a design that hits you in the face and says pick me, we should not suggest it. I would just question the position. Ankles and feet are in public view all the time and people can judge you for it. Depending on what you want to do as a job. Why not hip or upper thigh.

• It's not an issue. I work for myself, for all else who want to judge, it's not my problem.

• that's ok then. All mine a visible, but i know some others don't think about that before hand, people do judge and it is upto the wearer to decide how they deal with that. My stepson has one on his face and complains about how people look at him constantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do a tattoo that someone suggests you... it won't even have an actual meaning for you... why doing it if you didn't come up with the thing alone.