Do you like this Outfit, Why or why not?

Do you like this Outfit, Why or why not?

5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, no it’s kinda over cooked the details to me because the dress and top both are both holed designs. I’d prefer one of the two to be solid.

Also REALLY needs a pink or nude bag.

3|1
    0|0
    • The bag doesn’t match! See mr fashionista 😘😉

• Show All
    • I’m literally impressed you even know what a tote 👜 bag is toasty 😂😂

• On a budget go for Coach or Longchamp, good products for the money without the “bling” of higher end stuff. Less likely to get you mugged too compared to lugging out a Burberry, Chanel or LV.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like this style!
    I like gowns, skirts and long skirts
    by the way colors like cream pink goes really well with white, the top is amazing with the lace embroidery, do you know the name? 👗

4|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 48

• It looks cute and feminine. Some of the elements looks nice like the shoes and skirt. White looks good to pink, but the t-shirt would look much better and properly if it was solid instead of full of holes. The bag color don't look good to the outfit in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cute! It's like a girly, 50s-modern mashup. It'd prob be better with a slightly shorter skirt but I think it's really nice nonetheless

1|0
    0|0
  • That is adorable and it reminds me of Peggy Carter one of the absolute best character in the Marvel MCU and no one can tell me different.

2|0
    0|0
  • So cute!! Love volume midi skirts! The bag doesn't match, lt needs to be burgundy. Though pink or white would work.

2|0
    0|0
  • VERY classy, feminine, and looks like something from the late 1950's to early 60's. I would love for someone to dress like that daily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like that outfit. It's simple yet every elegant 👌

3|0
    0|0
  • I love it!! The only thing is that the skirt is just a little bit too long. Other than that, tell me where I can get that outfit and I will buy it!

2|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. Skirt is just too big. White under shirt she should just be wearing a brah like rhi rhi... skirt is too big for her frame.

1|0
    0|1
    • Skirts that flow outward like that was the style from the 1950's to early 1960's. It looks nice.

• She look like she about to go blow prince Harry. You might as well put up a bdsm bondage get up and be like "what do you guys think". It ain't practical
      who dresses up like a stepford wife.

• Really i like girls who wears dresses rather than shirts or tshirts... Because they will be girly in it

1|0
    1|0
  • I think its kinda cute tbh girls should dress like this more often

1|0
    1|1
  • I like it cause it's quite different from other Outfits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes looks more casual, lady like, vibrant and modest

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It lacks style and sexiness. I hate skirts below the knees.

1|0
    1|0
  • No it looks something like what the women in The Stepford Wives wear.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah it is fine but not really an everyday thingie.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t really like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a seasoned woman yes. It reminds me of something a lady in her 40's or 50's would wear.

0|0
    0|1
  • Love it! Classy and classic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

2|0
    0|0
  • I like it looks great on you

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 37

• Sophisticated, clean, lovely, feminine, combination of todays fashion (upper part) with 50's style (skirt shape and length). Fantastic merge and pair of textiles/textures and coloures brought together and absolutely amazingly matched nuance of shoes, which are by the way gorgeous, with the skirt.

Bag is a total miss however and doesn't go with anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • it's cute and classic. I like everything but the bag

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s cute but the purse doesn’t match. Throws it off

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not ugly but would only look good on certain types of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it's lovely and I love pink and I would love to have this outfit but I would change the bag

1|0
    0|0
  • Its classy and pretty, so is she but I am not into that long skirts

1|0
    0|0
  • The skirt is nice but the top doesn't match it. Maybe something with shorter sleeves and a narrower neck maybe?

1|0
    0|0
  • If the skirt was a touch shorter and more slim fitting, I would wear it. I like the top and shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s cute. I wouldn’t wear it personally, but it’s okay

2|0
    0|0
  • The colors match and I really like the shoes, they're nice I would wear them. Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's old fashioned and looks unfun to do fun things in

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it but i would prefer a shorter skirt and not that bag for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • It is very pretty. It is just kinda comfy and casual but still looking professional at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it! The colors and lengths of everything fit together really well. Its also very versitile.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bag is hideous and the skirt is too long, otherwise it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello I like the outfit and I want to make friend with You

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s hot love the heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOVE it!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Too old fashioned

1|0
    0|0
  • So adorable! I love how cute and girly it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes