Do you like this Outfit, Why or why not?

3849

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm, no it’s kinda over cooked the details to me because the dress and top both are both holed designs. I’d prefer one of the two to be solid.

Also REALLY needs a pink or nude bag.

• The bag doesn’t match! See mr fashionista 😘😉

• I’m literally impressed you even know what a tote 👜 bag is toasty 😂😂

• On a budget go for Coach or Longchamp, good products for the money without the “bling” of higher end stuff. Less likely to get you mugged too compared to lugging out a Burberry, Chanel or LV.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like this style!
    I like gowns, skirts and long skirts
    by the way colors like cream pink goes really well with white, the top is amazing with the lace embroidery, do you know the name? 👗