What do you think about the way I dress?

I've always dressed in a similar manner. The manner in which I dress is mostly influenced by my taste in music (Metal).

The clothing in the images are similar to my favourite clothing pieces.

Questions:
How would you define your sense of style?
What would you change about my sense of style?
Do you think that certain types of clothing attracts certain types of people? What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Your style is fucking on point, make any metal head proud ha, for me I'd bring back flying V style skinny leg jeans from the company bubblegum, for you, really odd necklaces with things like delicate silver spiders or a black opal from lightning ridge mine, get a pair of nice black combat boots, old school punk ones, with a dress like the one with the open front it would look strangely well, creepy but delicate rings, always silver, do what feels good for you, eg ha I have a straight jacket that I wear with the bucking undone ha

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I love corsets, leather skirts and pants and high heels with stockings. I also like wearing cardigans, chiffon tops with collars and lace, dresses that are monochromatic or with funky design, tight pants and jeggings. I like high heels and ankle or knee high boots with wedges or skinny heels.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Any girl wearing a choker has already half of my heart. 😍 It's just something about them that makes me tick.

But as long as you go too low with your low-cuts, (the other) half of my heart is in Havanna, ooh-na-na.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZbI9rmpaEw

(I like this one better)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you love it and can Carry it then its great. Its just not even close to my taste, so I'm not a fan.

Questions:
    How would you define your sense of style?
    Comfort oriented

What would you change about my sense of style?
    Whatever floats your boat πŸ˜…

Do you think that certain types of clothing attracts certain types of people?
    Absolutely, without a doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you could call my style "edgy hipster." It's definitely masculine though. You would never see me and think metrosexual. I think your style, at least from what you have shown us, is a little more risquΓ© then I would gravitate to. I wouldn't want you to dress like that on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are pretty much wore by people having bold attitude (I suppose)

Style is the final outcome (after you wear it)
    So anything about sense of style would require me to observe final outcome (thus can't say)

Those are generally attracted by those who admires strong personality (if we don't contains looks in quantifying the argument)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. This style is my favorite. Pastal pink is kind of an outlier but I love that too.

My sense of style is usually t-shirt and jeans, nothing crazy, but i keep a beard, tattoos and usually medium to long hair, plus my glasses are alternative and have a skull on one side and a heart with dagger on the other (kinda like tattoo style). So to quote a few friends "daddy af"

I wouldn't change anything about your style honestly.

Different styles definitely attract different types of people, this would attract those who like intense and powerful women. Also I feel like if you wear this, you are really comfortable with yourself and know what you want to look like.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're style is awesome so no change to that.
    I dress mostly in black. I love cargo trousers and sweatshirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy hot as hell out them boots online and black at topah any so long as you were wearing the fuck me boots ouch hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I love that style. Except maybe for the collar and the boots. The rest is totally great. Even if I don't dres like that, I still appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is 100% my style, I dig it. Personally I'm like the male counterpart of your style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your style, never change it

It's badass and hot

0|0
    0|0
  • very nice
    those heels , looks really painful , though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal is the way. Like your style \m/

1|0
    0|0
  • 😍 so spice

2|0
    0|0
  • whatever float's your boat

0|0
    0|0
  • I want you

0|0
    0|0
  • It attracts me for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy af πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this stile

0|0
    0|0
  • bet you have a smoking hot body for these outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I think some of the items you have shown look more like costumes then clothing but if it makes you happy then that is all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • personally i find it too revealing for myself and honestly i would probably get called a slut lol but i dont mind it too much except the colar thing i would rather wear a noose lol personally i just wear jeans and a t shirt of jersey but i guess thats just what my friends wear too so so do i

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your sense of style, doesn't matter what others think.

I like the long dress, you have nice taste.

I'd say you dress a little gothic

1|0
    0|0
  • goth chick... I used to dress in all black but this takes it to another level, like damn girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your sense of style, especially the beautiful black lace dress in the fourth picture down.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems u have googled these stuffs and posted it. Anyway if u really have such clothes then sure they look good... esp the black dress and skirt

0|0
    0|0
    • I did. It's similar to my favourite clothing pieces that I have.

• Your taste is better than those goth try hards nowadays

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy... I love it!

2|0
    0|0
  • Weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, but whatever floats your boat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly af in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like these outfits. where do u shop?

0|1
    0|0
  • very dominatrix, love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Really sexy and bold

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s an ugly sense of style

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of those clothes are tacky af.