What do you think about the way I dress?

I've always dressed in a similar manner. The manner in which I dress is mostly influenced by my taste in music (Metal).

The clothing in the images are similar to my favourite clothing pieces.

Questions:
How would you define your sense of style?
What would you change about my sense of style?
Do you think that certain types of clothing attracts certain types of people? What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??What do you think about the way I dress??

1724

Most Helpful Guy

• Your style is fucking on point, make any metal head proud ha, for me I'd bring back flying V style skinny leg jeans from the company bubblegum, for you, really odd necklaces with things like delicate silver spiders or a black opal from lightning ridge mine, get a pair of nice black combat boots, old school punk ones, with a dress like the one with the open front it would look strangely well, creepy but delicate rings, always silver, do what feels good for you, eg ha I have a straight jacket that I wear with the bucking undone ha

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I love corsets, leather skirts and pants and high heels with stockings. I also like wearing cardigans, chiffon tops with collars and lace, dresses that are monochromatic or with funky design, tight pants and jeggings. I like high heels and ankle or knee high boots with wedges or skinny heels.