Which one of these shoes are cuter for business casual attire for women?

The ones with laces or the ones with buckles?
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please, don't forget to vote. =)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The one with buckles looks more feminine, so it really depends on how you want to represent yourself

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Hmmm... I hear a few people saying the first ones look more feminine, but others think the ones with buckles look more feminine... Interesting...

• The onew with laces look more feminine but I personally had this other version and they look good too. If there was my number with laces, I'd buy both and wear sometimes one pair sometimes another. :)
      Buy both but with laces are cuter. Even cuter are those with a semi high heel.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to choose, both look professional. I chose the one with buckles because it's way different and less common from the laces ( a classic choice).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Aren't those men's shoes? Are you buying them as gifts? Ecco brand is a good quality brand. They're quite pricey but worth it since they last very long. Anyway, they're both nice but I picked out the ones with buckles.

1|0
    0|0
    • Those are female version of bussiness / fine collage shoes.

• Also, very popular nowadays.

• @sunshineglow: Nice! I might want to see them on women's feet now. Send, me a link after you put them on and take a pic of yourself modelling them. I can also show you a pic of me wearing my Ecco pairs.

• After seeing option A I thought we are talking about mens shoes, making B the winner. Would like to throw in options C and D. To me, your picks look more like for a funeral home than "business casual"

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, tell that to girls with joints and blood circulation problems. And spare me of "you talk like a grandma", those kind of heels hurt a lot if worn all the day (I perceive "business casual attire" as working all day in those, something not all the women can handle)

• Show All
    • @Imperra ps: the ones the asker posted won't be comfortable either..

• I am pretty calm and my personal life is doing quite well, thanks for your concern (altho you're in the wrong post with that question). And those shoes are more confortable, I have a similar pair from the same brand, Ecco. Very soft leather and high quality. And around 8 cm closer to the ground. They might look ugly and masculine when not worn, but they fit women feet nicely.

• It's so cute when women pretend to be guys... but cute's probably NOT what she's going for. Instead of a faux-male shoe, try a more feminine, but practical one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the buckles, just because they look different from men's shoes. Funny thing, in the early 70s, just about ALL guys wore buckle shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe uncomfortable but eye catching to all how much attention u crave ladys

0|0
    0|0
  • I have chosen the second one.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one with buckles

1|0
    0|0
  • The one with buckles looks better

1|0
    0|0
  • Very masculine choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with the buckles !

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the ones with the Buckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes are not cute. Shoes are footwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Laces

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not cute at all

0|0
    0|0
  • The one with the buckles is ugly af

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I have never seen any woman wearing those shoes. The first one looks like men's shoes and the second are very ugly.

• first one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Laces.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate both sorry. go for t-strap mary janes.

0|0
    0|0
  • B. I think buckles are in this year. I found a pair w a stacked heel i love and can wear the comfy loafer w pants OR a dress. The other with laces could only be worn w pants, in my opinion. So i'd go with the one that goes w everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laces, and if you are into it, try changing the regular ones for same colour or contrasting ribbons, or just contrasting/complimentary colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first pnes are way nicer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Totally the buckle ones!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer laces.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the one with buckles