Which one of these shoes are cuter for business casual attire for women?

The ones with laces or the ones with buckles?
Please, don't forget to vote. =)

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• The one with buckles looks more feminine, so it really depends on how you want to represent yourself

• Really? Hmmm... I hear a few people saying the first ones look more feminine, but others think the ones with buckles look more feminine... Interesting...

• The onew with laces look more feminine but I personally had this other version and they look good too. If there was my number with laces, I'd buy both and wear sometimes one pair sometimes another. :)
      Buy both but with laces are cuter. Even cuter are those with a semi high heel.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to choose, both look professional. I chose the one with buckles because it's way different and less common from the laces ( a classic choice).