If you were completely flat chested, would you get a boob job?

I am flat chested and seriously considering a boob job.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I am a guy, but I think if I were a girl I would
    Vote C
  • I am a guy, but I think if I were a girl I wouldn't
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it what I would suggest, coz it really doesn't matter that much to men, coz a boob is a boob and no matter how it looks we love it. But if you want to do it just for yourself, then go ahead and do it.

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have small tits that are firm and beautiful. Is a nice size too. They are perfect...
    Because we only live once I am considering getting a boob job because having bigger tits is one of my biggest dreams.
    If I have abundant money to do it?
    I will by 2019! For sure !
    Why would we feel sad if we can change it!
    Let’s feel our best, if having a boob job will help us feel amazing let’s do it!
    Do not self sabotage your happiness. Do what makes you happy !! ❤️❤️

1|0
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• The sad reality is that for a woman to be completely flat chested is like for a guy to be short. Somebody might like you for who you are but most people won't bother to pay attention to you. People are shallow. Since I would have taken leg lengthening surgery if it wasn't so expensive and risky, I probably would have gotten a boob job if I was a flat chested girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • No it's much worse for a guy to be short. Nowadays guys care about ass so even if you're flat chested you can make up for it. The majority of females care about height, while with guys it's about 50/50 who care about boob size

• @The-Three True, just about any guy I know would date even someone with a flat chest if they have the face or ass to make up for it. As a 5'7"er I pretty much get laughed at by pretty much any woman near my height (the majority). Also getting a boob job is much more readily available and has far less complications than leg lengthening surgery.

• 5'7 isn't bad, I'm more talking about the 5'1 kind of dudes lol

• Do what you want but you should try and lime ur self for who u are

1|0
    0|0
    • Drank a few whiskeys? ;P

• Show All
    • No I won't I want to be a C :D

• C's are good lol

• I don't care if you have no boobs or if its DD I love titty fucking

1|0
    0|0
    • You can't titty fuck a flat chest :( haha

• You can want me to show you ;)

• I like small boobs, but if I were a girl, and had absolutely no boobs, I would probably get a boob job. If they were just quite small, I'd leave them alone.

0|0
    1|0
  • Big chests always scared me. My first ex was flat chested and I never had issue with that.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you have a nice butt, i wouldn't mind you being flatter than a pancake c:

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not. A guy version would be if you could make yourself taller or get surgery for nice abs. Totally would

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy, but if I were a girl I would definitely think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you at least have a nice ass?

1|1
    0|0
    • I have an amazing ass if I say so myself hahaha

• Then fuck the boob job. Men care more about asses then anything else. Just do some squats and you'll be fine.

• At least you save a small fortune on bras

1|0
    0|0
    • On the contrary hahaha I buy padded bras x-x which are very expensive

• Oh that ruins my opinion I am not a boob guy so I see no issues

• I am a guy, but I think if I were a girl I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Better you become an ironing board

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if it's something that will help you in your life somehow, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have my operation for it scheduled for next month.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• No, I would only have surgery for health reasons never vanity reasons because of the risks.

2|0
    0|0
  • no it's just not healthy

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, and I have. I was really thin and totally flat when I was 15. I kept waiting and it never happened for me. I worked hard to get in shape and have a great body, but what drove me to finally get a BA was the fact that I didn't feel comfortable in a bikini. I had a great butt, abs, toned legs... and zero boobs. Best decision I ever made.

1|1
    2|0
    • Thank you! Most people whos had it done says they wouldn't change their decision and that it changed their life! I amm going to go for it!

• you should. it changed my life in so many ways. I've actually been asked to do modeling for a fitness apparel company, and it improved my confidence sooo much.

• Hell yeah! I'm not even "flat chested" I'm a B and I'm definitely planning on getting them done. I'm tired of looking at hot dresses and clothes I wanna wear but I can't cause of how lame and lack of boobs I have. Like come on, I really wish there was a natural way of doing it too. Especially when your boyfriend wants a sex doll cause it has big boobs. Like the insecurities are skyrocketing 😂

1|0
    0|1
    • I get you!! I just want to wear clothes and feel I like awesome!! But you shouldn't do it for your boyfriend though! Do it for yourself!

• Yeah even still it's for myself - since day one. It sucks being age 12 and thinking "oh I'll grow into them" then 10 years go by and it's the same - while everyone else around you has full blown hooters. 😂

• Only for my own self esteem and confidence would I ever consider having a BA done.
    On the other hand completely, if a guy couldn't accept me for who I am, rather than for what I have on my chest, then he is not worthy of my time or interest

2|1
    0|1
    • I agree with you completely! Boyfriend loves my boobs (or should I say chest haha) but its been an insecurity of mine since I was 12 and I have had many boyfriend who loved it but I just dont like it. And its hard to find tops that look good on me if I dont wear a padded bra so it would just be easier.

• Show All
    • Thank you so much ❤ I really appreciate it!

• You're so very, very welcome indeed.
      Please do take care and stay safe. <3 xxx

• I used to be flat chested which made me very insecure. My senior year of high school I got a boob job. It was a huge confidence boost. Sometimes I wonder what my boobs would look like now if I hadn’t gotten them... but I don’t regret it one bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have really small boobs and I've never considered it. I have what I have.

2|1
    0|0
    • Are you happy with your boob size?

• Show All
    • Then probs to you 😀

• Nah, fuck looking good if it harms my health. Besides it will look fake anyway so what´s the point?

2|1
    0|0
  • No..

1|1
    0|0
  • No way... small boobs are great I’ve always been below a D and I wouldn’t have it another way

2|0
    0|0
  • I've got a small A.
    Sometimes I want more than this A.

But If completely flat chested I would save for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think everybody should do whatever they can to help build their self confidence. As long as they aren’t hurting somebody else to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I most likely would've got a boob job at some point if I was flat chested

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d rather have tiny natural boobs than fake ones of any size.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never. Flat-chested girls are cute anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No my breast hurt my back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I feel it makes more sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!