Is tongue piercing really tacky? What do you Think about Them?

• Tacky
  • Cool
  • I dont Care
    Vote C

1918

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone I've ever talked to who had one seemed to have a self-inflicted speech impediment. I'm like: "Why would someone do that to themselves?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never get one based on the fact that I would hate the pain of having a piercing ON my tongue and the possible infection. I have heard from those who have one, that your tongue will swell in the beginning too. I have had 10 piercings, so I'm not afraid of getting something pierced, but the tongue is a no for me. And yes, they're kinda trashy... but to each is own. I would LOVE an eyebrow piercing tbh.