Is tongue piercing really tacky? What do you Think about Them?

• Tacky
    Vote A
  • Cool
    Vote B
  • I dont Care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone I've ever talked to who had one seemed to have a self-inflicted speech impediment. I'm like: "Why would someone do that to themselves?"

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never get one based on the fact that I would hate the pain of having a piercing ON my tongue and the possible infection. I have heard from those who have one, that your tongue will swell in the beginning too. I have had 10 piercings, so I'm not afraid of getting something pierced, but the tongue is a no for me. And yes, they're kinda trashy... but to each is own. I would LOVE an eyebrow piercing tbh.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I personally hate them and find them 100% unattractive. It's a turn off so I don't date girls with that stuff. This tattoo/piercing fad has only been around about 20 years, I respect and go for the types that don't "follow" the crowd over those that want to be "cool" and try and do what the "fad" is so they'll fit in.

The thought of intimately kissing someone with that chunk of metal in there too kind of makes my skin crawl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soon as I see a girl open her mouth a there's a tongue piercing inside I immediately have a different opinion of her. Girls with those kind of piercings usually have a different lifestyle than me. My sister has one and she's a total party girl and drinks every weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's what you like; I'm good with it. Doesn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • tongue piercings damage the enamel on your teeth. So they are Sexy now, but you'l have a toothless smile later..

0|0
    0|0
    • Acidic foods, coffee and lots of other things damage the enamel too. As long as you take care of your teeth you'll be fine.

• Show All
    • Pro enamel toothpaste. Helps rebuild your enamel and I'm not stupid. I have never once bit my tongue and it's plastic so my dentist said plastic is fine.

• I agree plastic is a much better option. Never said you where stupid, never meant that to be the message. And thank you for telling me about the plastics.

• Beyond tacky. A self-induced speech impediment. Cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call them tacky. I just don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercing in it self are not tacky, but there are thre types of piercings I think is extremely tacky, tung, bellybutton and ring in the eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked them even in the 90's when they were first popular!

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't imagine getting a blowjob with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them quite a bit :p

1|0
    0|1
  • I like them

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't care and I've got one lol

1|0
    0|1
  • I think its hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the piercing. Some look cool some dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • id say stupid, but thats not an option

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I actually aren’t really a fan of piercings in general though I don’t mind that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like them... at all. I think they’re really unattractive on men and women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one so I guess my vote is a little biased but I like it. I don't really care what people think about it or me for having it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean i dont want one because i think it would look tacky and slutty on me but i seen some people pull if off very well

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and feel that they'd be fun to have, but you have to be careful and they're easily infected.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one. I like most piercings that are centered.

0|0
    0|1
  • I had my tounge piercings had to take it out because of infection

0|0
    0|0
  • They look awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacky and it’s ugly. In my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me but i like them when i see them

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one

0|0
    0|1
  • My ex had a tongue piercing, I loved pulling on it when we made out. But it didn't make much difference when he went down on me. I guess now that I'm older it matters, looks tacky on older people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look kind of trashy but hey, it's your body. Do what you want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes