Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?

The pictures illustrate what I mean...
Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?

• The more accessories, the better!
  • I love accessories, with limits
  • One and only one...
    Vote C
  • No accessories please.
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

4313

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it isn't overly done sure.

• Based on what I can remember from your profile pics you have a good feel for the right compromise :D

• I rather be there in the summer
      I am a beach person
      And good ^^

• Loved the simple logic in your answer, MH goes to Lebanon :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave all the baggage behind. Just put on a shirt and pants and let's go (shoes optional). It shouldn't take more than two minutes to get dressed and out the door.