Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?

The pictures illustrate what I mean...
Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?

• The more accessories, the better!
    Vote A
  • I love accessories, with limits
    Vote B
  • One and only one...
    Vote C
  • No accessories please.
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it isn't overly done sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Based on what I can remember from your profile pics you have a good feel for the right compromise :D

• Show All
    • I rather be there in the summer
      I am a beach person
      And good ^^

• Loved the simple logic in your answer, MH goes to Lebanon :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave all the baggage behind. Just put on a shirt and pants and let's go (shoes optional). It shouldn't take more than two minutes to get dressed and out the door.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 42

• Witin reason, definitely. =)
    I like the decorative ones and functional one - jewelry - purely decorative, scarves, hats, gloves - functional...

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure, a good mix can look nice, as long as there's no overkill :D

• Yes, I love Jewelry and always have my bag with my wherever I go 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • i love pretty accessories
    necklaces, bracelets, rings, hair ornaments ♡

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I've touched a weak spot I guess Coco :D
      Enjoy the accessories, so do we :D

• I like accessoires but not that girly :p Jewelry yes (earrings, necklace,.. but with limits), I'm not really into bags, but scarves and beanies ❤

0|1
    0|0
    • Or yeah a nice scarve or beanie can be cute on a girl... when I see a beanie I'll say hello - if you wink it's you hahaha :D

• You mean "if you see someone who look like something is stuck in their eye" 😂

• Haha yeah, that's what I mean.
      Just say hello in morse code okay :D

• Yeah, I like accessories! I don't need to be adorned in them like a princess to be happy, however... but I nearly always wear a chocker. I dunno.. I just enjoy seeing the fabric on my neck and fiddling with it throughout the day. Every now and then, I might switch up my earrings or maybe wear a ring or something. Or even a scarf around my neck! It isn't terribly common though.. mostly just my chocker (I'm actually wearing it as I type this!).

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha sounds like your chocker is your stress ball Ebby :D
      But it sounds great and you obviously love it :D

• Haha I suppose! It's kinda like a fidget and a bit of a comfort too!
      But yup! Totally :)

• I love accessories dear brother but i prefer it to be quite minimal. I like plain necklaces (maybe even with a nice diamond pendant), a plain bangle or bracelet, a couple of rings, um earrings and anklets.

Clothing accessories? It really depends on weather but i do love my full brimmed summer hats, scarves, gloves, sunglasses and ear muffs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not huge on accessories. I always wear a handbag, but that’s because I need to put my stuff somewhere. Other than that I wear small earrings every day, and sometimes a watch.

0|0
    0|0
    • A watch, really?
      Hahaha sorry couldn't resist the joke :D

• I don't. The only accessories I always wear are a class ring from 6th grade and a millennium ring my mom gave me. I have my ears pierced, too, but I almost never wear earrings.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds like a nice set of precious accessories... limited quantity but top quality :D

• i like functional accessories - handbags, scarves, gloves
    there's one handbag in particular that i always get compliments on
    sometimes I'll sport a ring or a nice pair of earrings too, but that's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually think it’s really ugly. I never wear it, except a bag but I wouldn’t consider that an accessory since I use it for my laptop, books, wallet, phone and so on...

0|0
    0|0
    • No problem, for me accessories are certainly not a must... pure nature is absolutely fine :D

• Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 12

• No, not into it. I never get what it's for. Never get if it's meant to be more beautiful or to feel better. I guess both, but it doesn't work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The accessories in your pics are way OTT. But a few small accessories show imagination and flair, so I support.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont like necklaces , but rings, belts around dresses are great

0|0
    0|0
    • Agree with you, especially a belt around a dress can be really elegant :D

• Whatever someone feels they need to express themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agree: she has to feel like being herself. I'll never ask for accessories :D

• Within reason I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're a guy of compromise Phoenix! You should come to Belgium, we're experts in compromise here :D

• Show All
    • Oh I see!
      Indeed if a girl likes to accessirize I'm okay with it too except if it looks like total overkill :o

• Yeah, it just looks bad when they go overboard lol.

• I like tomboys not barbie dolls

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine as long as she buys it herself

0|0
    0|0
  • No accessories please, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I hate high maintenance people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really high maintenance, me too. But with a good compromise I'm okay.

• I luv eye candy looks so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes