Girls, do you like to wear accessories? Guys, do you like a "high accessory girl"?

The pictures illustrate what I mean...

• The more accessories, the better!
  • I love accessories, with limits
  • One and only one...
    Vote C
  • No accessories please.
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

4313

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it isn't overly done sure.

• Based on what I can remember from your profile pics you have a good feel for the right compromise :D

• I rather be there in the summer
      I am a beach person
      And good ^^

• Loved the simple logic in your answer, MH goes to Lebanon :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave all the baggage behind. Just put on a shirt and pants and let's go (shoes optional). It shouldn't take more than two minutes to get dressed and out the door.

What Girls Said 42

• Witin reason, definitely. =)
    I like the decorative ones and functional one - jewelry - purely decorative, scarves, hats, gloves - functional...

• Sure, a good mix can look nice, as long as there's no overkill :D

• Yes, I love Jewelry and always have my bag with my wherever I go 😊

• lol I sell jewelry so I definitely can go crazy there. Like at this moment I have on three rings, two bracelets, a watch, three necklaces and two pairs of earrings.
    If I'm not working though you'll catch me with a watch, maybe a necklace too.
    Always sunglasses though. Could be cloudy af I'll still have them on my head.
    As for my handbag, everything matches, like the wallet has to match and the zipper pouch inside for all my little random things has to match too and there will be an eyeglass case that also matches. Oh and we can't forget the matching key chain...
    I've got a problem. 😔

• Hahaha an accessories addict or... just a good sales woman :D

• I love accessories dear brother but i prefer it to be quite minimal. I like plain necklaces (maybe even with a nice diamond pendant), a plain bangle or bracelet, a couple of rings, um earrings and anklets.

Clothing accessories? It really depends on weather but i do love my full brimmed summer hats, scarves, gloves, sunglasses and ear muffs :)

• I love them :) I typically wear earrings, a ring, and my watch or fitbit everyday. sometimes i'll throw on a necklace. i have so much jewelry. and always want more. i am, however, sad about my bag collection. i have three kate spades, a longchamp (my second one... my first one died and i still mourn its loss for it was beautiful and monogrammed), backpack, and some random tote bags. i wish i could afford something like this though:

assets.instantluxe.co.uk/.../...22913-1600-d.6.jpg

... just ~$5,000

:(

• Not more than that? Buy yourself a Bugatti or Ferrari and you'll get it for free :D

• Yeah, I like accessories! I don't need to be adorned in them like a princess to be happy, however... but I nearly always wear a chocker. I dunno.. I just enjoy seeing the fabric on my neck and fiddling with it throughout the day. Every now and then, I might switch up my earrings or maybe wear a ring or something. Or even a scarf around my neck! It isn't terribly common though.. mostly just my chocker (I'm actually wearing it as I type this!).

• Haha sounds like your chocker is your stress ball Ebby :D
      But it sounds great and you obviously love it :D

• Haha I suppose! It's kinda like a fidget and a bit of a comfort too!
      But yup! Totally :)

• I like accessoires but not that girly :p Jewelry yes (earrings, necklace,.. but with limits), I'm not really into bags, but scarves and beanies ❤

• Or yeah a nice scarve or beanie can be cute on a girl... when I see a beanie I'll say hello - if you wink it's you hahaha :D

• You mean "if you see someone who look like something is stuck in their eye" 😂

• Haha yeah, that's what I mean.
      Just say hello in morse code okay :D

• The only accessories I really wear are my promise ring and a pair of earrings. If it’s cold enough I’ll also wear a scarf but that’s about it.

• I don't. The only accessories I always wear are a class ring from 6th grade and a millennium ring my mom gave me. I have my ears pierced, too, but I almost never wear earrings.

• That sounds like a nice set of precious accessories... limited quantity but top quality :D

• I Always wear some kind of accessories. I almost wear my earrings everyday and sometimes a necklace.
    My earrings don't hang.
    I mostly wear studs, hoops or little earrings.
    For my necklace I wear something minimalistic.
    I wear most of the times a necklace with a little ball on it, or with my first letter (L) on it. I do also wear chockers from time to time.
    I do absolutely not like a handbag, I do have a little bag tho for on my back, since I ride my bike a lot. And I don't have a car.
    For my make-up, I wear some mascara, a white Eye pencil for my waterline and a face creme.
    So yeah I do like to wear accesories, but very minimalistic. 😊

• I like accessories , but I don't go over the top.

• That sounds great!
      You know, from time to time you spot these walking Christmas trees... ladies who wear 10 kg of accessories (with probably 5 kg on standby in their hand bag) :o

• You see, I inspired you!
      It may sounds a little disrespectful towards these ladies but you know, I want the lady to look great... not the lady being covered below a pile of gear :-(

• Lol I understand. Wearing too many accessories doesn't look attractive

• I like wearing earrings, a necklace, my ring, and a bracelet. I always wear my ring and then sometimes add one of the others. Very rarely a bracelet though.

• Not really, no. I have my earrings and my necklace and that's all

• I like handbags, a bit of jewelry and that’s about it.

• I’m not huge on accessories. I always wear a handbag, but that’s because I need to put my stuff somewhere. Other than that I wear small earrings every day, and sometimes a watch.

• A watch, really?
      Hahaha sorry couldn't resist the joke :D

• I keep it minimal.
    I have a pair of diamond earrings from my parents for graduation.
    A pair of fake studs in my second ear piercing hole.
    And then usually a simple necklace.

• Sounds great :D
      The girl is more important than the accessories!

• The only accessories I wear are my engagment ring and a nomination bracelet my dad got me

• I don't wear that type of accessories. Mine are the simple but elegant type I guess. Normally I match with my outfit.

• Haha that's a talent girls master so much better than guys :D
      I'm not good at matching outfits, often ask for help. Especially since I'm color blind :o

• Some help never harms :D
      And yes true, some of us love matching clothes and accessories together XD

• I actually think it’s really ugly. I never wear it, except a bag but I wouldn’t consider that an accessory since I use it for my laptop, books, wallet, phone and so on...

• No problem, for me accessories are certainly not a must... pure nature is absolutely fine :D

• Not really. I'm a more simple, low maintenance girl

• I usually don't

• i dont like to many accessories especially with a young daughter around as you know baby's like putting small things into their mouths

• Oh yeah that's true!
      Long time no hear, the last time was - I think - to congratulate you on having become a mom :D
      How are mom and kid doing?

• we are doing fine thank you

• Nah, I'm quite tomboyish, I need only practical stuff, not trinkets and knick-knacks.

• No problem, the variation makes the question interesting :D

• I don't like any accessories, I don't need them.

• No, I hate feeling like those fancy girls, not meeeee lol

• Haha you're absolutely right, some girls look like a walking accessories rack :-(

• I hate accessories. I like to keep myself plain and simple.

• That's what I love too... the girl is what's beautiful, not the accessories :D

• I actually do wear accessories quite a bit. I'm careful not to overdo it but I'm usually wearing at least something. Except for today, I had on zero jewelry for some reason

• Haha that was telepathy... you knew my question was coming :D

• Yeah, those in the pictures look nice, but they wouldn't look good on me. I like max. one accessory per limb.. so to speak.

• i like functional accessories - handbags, scarves, gloves
    there's one handbag in particular that i always get compliments on
    sometimes I'll sport a ring or a nice pair of earrings too, but that's about it

• I have some but I don't wear accessories that over load me. It's hard enough I have D size breast!! 😂 Lol. Ok just kidding but really accessories can be nice but I don't like it to dominate me. ☺

• Haha sometimes we make the joke, when a lady has very big breasts: she doesn't need a bra but a 2 person tent :-(

• More from Girls
    12

What Guys Said 12

• Within reason I guess.

• You're a guy of compromise Phoenix! You should come to Belgium, we're experts in compromise here :D

• Oh I see!
      Indeed if a girl likes to accessirize I'm okay with it too except if it looks like total overkill :o

• Yeah, it just looks bad when they go overboard lol.

• No, not into it. I never get what it's for. Never get if it's meant to be more beautiful or to feel better. I guess both, but it doesn't work for me.

• That's fine as long as she buys it herself

• The accessories in your pics are way OTT. But a few small accessories show imagination and flair, so I support.

• dont like necklaces , but rings, belts around dresses are great

• Agree with you, especially a belt around a dress can be really elegant :D

• I like tomboys not barbie dolls

• Whatever someone feels they need to express themselves.

• Agree: she has to feel like being herself. I'll never ask for accessories :D

• No. I hate high maintenance people.

• Really high maintenance, me too. But with a good compromise I'm okay.

• No accessories please, thanks.

• I luv eye candy looks so sexy

• No, I've always felt like accessories makes you seem old as a woman. Jewelry is for like a quirky aunt or something like that. It feel like a mum thing to do or an aunt thing.

• the more high maintenance the better

• You're unique, most guys don't ask for lots of accessories...
      But no problem of course, in a poll we want all sorts of opinions :D