Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?

Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Im currently watching this 2003 rom-com called Chasing Papi. Its full of beautiful women, mostly latina as they all vie for the heart of a Player. I've always found Sofia pretty but I find Roselyn and Nicole more attractive. But hey if you can't choose, feel free to rank them :)
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Roselyn Sanchez
    Vote A
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Sofia Vegara
    Vote B
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Jaci Velasquez
    Vote C
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Nicole Scherzinger
    Vote D
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Lisa Vidal
    Vote E
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Joy Enriquez
    Vote F
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Ivette Sosa (in the green)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol wow Sofia and Roselyn are already tied (hope Rose wins hehe) but i enjoyed the movie. It made me laugh seeing them all fight over a guy who wanted all of them at the end of the day

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Everybody is pickin Roselyn which would make me wanna pick somebody else.. But, she is the best lookin one here to me right now.. So, I'mma have to go with her.. Sofia is pretty too, but I've seen her without makeup, and well... Yeah.. LMAO..

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao i like Roselyn

• Show All
    • I know who you talkin about now.. I remember that show.. LOL..

• Thanks for MHO! :D

Most Helpful Girls

• Roselyn Sanchez. I loved her ever since I saw Rush Hour 2 lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked her since Boat Trip

• Show All
    • Ooooh! Now that you actually describe it, I have seen it but it’s been a good while lol

• Thanks for the MHO☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• I was torn between Joy and Jaci. I picked Joy, but a quick google image search informs that I should of picked Jaci. Haven't seen the movie so I don't know their personalities from it nor am I familiar with these actresses (besides Sofia).

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Joy looks the prettiest out of all of them. The others just seem... generically "attractive?" I dunno does that make sense?

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Regardless who I choose I can't be wrong, but I'm going to say Roselyn beats Sofia by a photo finish!

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to fsncy Roselyn so much so I have to say her, then Nicole and 3rd Denise Richards if I've got the name right

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them all to be attractive. I have less preferences towards any of them visually, so they are all equal in my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is pretty random lol. I guess I’ll go with the first girl

1|1
    0|0
  • I couldn’t decide between Sofia and Roselyn but I chose Sofia.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always had a thing for Nicole. I don't know what it is. Her sex appeal hits all my right buttons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would double time Sofia hard lol
    . twice even a third

😛

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Ya big time
      Perv hahahah

Roselyn cause im
      Not really into her face that much. Like too typical lol and i dunno just kinda plain lol

You? Whats your fav?

• Roselyn is so pretty to me. Have you not seen her in Devious Maids, Rush Hour 2, Boat Trip or The Game Plan? Just lovely. But i’d prob put her second to Nicole

• Roselyn Sanchez. Sofia was better when compared to these pics but, Roselyn is better looking now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sofia obviously as she is still acting...
    But an you imagine the meeting at the studio... we want to do a film ok, what is it about? that doesn't matter and it doesn't matter if it fails we have a bunch of super models and a pussy cat doll signed up already... ok count me and Mr Weinstein in, lets do it..

0|0
    0|0
    • Roselyn still acts too... she's in more and known more than sofia

• not seen her much, Sofia pops up in European films i watch so maybe i missed the other I don't know her, good spot though and squeezing Nicole into my morning surf lol

• Rosely was in boat trip, devious maids, rush hour 2, and the game plan... i only knew sofia for being the pepsi girl i barely understood

• I'm torn between Roselyn Sanchez and Sofia Vergara.

1|0
    0|0
  • Their looks are so dated that I am finding hard to find anyone attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Um says the 50 year old haha

• Umm.. in 2003 I was about 35-36. So I was trying to go back in time to try to pick one... Hahaha... Didn't work.

• None of them them they look like the girls from Saturday Night Fever

0|0
    0|0
  • Sofia Vergara for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them are that attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted Nicole... I'm a minority haha :o

1|0
    0|0