Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?

Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Im currently watching this 2003 rom-com called Chasing Papi. Its full of beautiful women, mostly latina as they all vie for the heart of a Player. I've always found Sofia pretty but I find Roselyn and Nicole more attractive. But hey if you can't choose, feel free to rank them :)
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Roselyn Sanchez
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Sofia Vegara
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Jaci Velasquez
    Vote C
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Nicole Scherzinger
    Vote D
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Lisa Vidal
    Vote E
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Joy Enriquez
    Vote F
  • Which actress in this movie do you find most attractive?Ivette Sosa (in the green)
    Vote G
Lol wow Sofia and Roselyn are already tied (hope Rose wins hehe) but i enjoyed the movie. It made me laugh seeing them all fight over a guy who wanted all of them at the end of the day

1137

Most Helpful Guys

• Everybody is pickin Roselyn which would make me wanna pick somebody else.. But, she is the best lookin one here to me right now.. So, I'mma have to go with her.. Sofia is pretty too, but I've seen her without makeup, and well... Yeah.. LMAO..

• Lmao i like Roselyn

• I know who you talkin about now.. I remember that show.. LOL..

• Thanks for MHO! :D

Most Helpful Girls

• Roselyn Sanchez. I loved her ever since I saw Rush Hour 2 lol

• I liked her since Boat Trip

• Ooooh! Now that you actually describe it, I have seen it but it’s been a good while lol

• Thanks for the MHO☺️