What do you think of this Dress?

I brought it online on amazon earlier. Do you like it, why or why do?What do you think of this Dress?

3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its nice. Good for you if you have a fairly skinny body shape. If you are more curvy, I think it looks awkward as it already puffs out and there isn't much contrast.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm bigger than that girl, i have similar dresses to that which seem to look ok on me though :)
      guess i'll find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. However, I wouldn't choose to wear that specific color because it would look shitty on me combined with my hair and pale complexion. Also, I'd have to put on a different make up on my face and I am clueless on what it needs in order to balance the outfit a bit.

1|0
    0|0
    • I received it today and it makes me look really pale and isn’t quite as nice as that photo lol.

• That is exactly why I wouldn't wear it as well :p. I believe it would look better on darker skin complexion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 55

• I think it is ellegant but at the same time casual, which i enjoy a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's nice, good for a summer day out. Not much use to an evening thing though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot. It’s simple/not overdone, yet there’s a exoticness of it that I feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • seems like a fine, conservative dress.

Looks a little cold for this weather tho!

1|0
    0|0
    • Southern California or a Central American country, my dude.

• Looks expensive even if it wasn't. Very classy too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow! Not bad. Good dress for a beautiful nice woman, P. P.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like something a good normal girl would wear. Good choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's very pretty dress. I like the color it's change from other colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice on this model. Hopefully it will look nice with you too.

1|0
    0|0
  • If your body type/ looks go with it, then it'll turn out looking really nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• nah not really something i'll wear

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty, dunno, the waist looks weird? Chinese dresses are not very reliable IRL, they look very nice on the website and when they arrive the fit is not the best (either too large or too short or the fabric is just different)
    Tell us when it arrives how it was!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes i know i have experience with that lol, i buy lots from china as i like there clothes but sometimes even in XXL they're to small as they only go up to about 12 uk size.

• Show All
    • ill have a look, thanks :)

• Hope you find something that you like :)

• It looks awesome! I have something similar, but in black 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I love those kind of dresses cause its comfortable and makes you look great

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s cute hopefully it actually looks like that lol

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL you're so right, you have experience of buying online too?
      get it and its like a piece of tat! lmao

• No I’ve just learned from other people’s bad experiences lol. If it does look like that it’s cute

• It looks like a nice and simple but elegant dress, something I would wear on a night out for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lace dresses usually look good in dark colours like black, maroon, navy blue, emerald etc. Don't really like them in nude colours.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute but I hope you know buying it off Amazon it's not going to look anything like the picture

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks simple but really cute. I like the lace detail in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not my colour, but it's a nice dress, love the shape and the simplicity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes