What do you think of this Dress?

I brought it online on amazon earlier. Do you like it, why or why do?What do you think of this Dress?

4356

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its nice. Good for you if you have a fairly skinny body shape. If you are more curvy, I think it looks awkward as it already puffs out and there isn't much contrast.

• I'm bigger than that girl, i have similar dresses to that which seem to look ok on me though :)
      guess i'll find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. However, I wouldn't choose to wear that specific color because it would look shitty on me combined with my hair and pale complexion. Also, I'd have to put on a different make up on my face and I am clueless on what it needs in order to balance the outfit a bit.

• I received it today and it makes me look really pale and isn’t quite as nice as that photo lol.

• That is exactly why I wouldn't wear it as well :p. I believe it would look better on darker skin complexion.