Do you like the way Ariana Grande dresses?

This is nothing to do what you think of her singing or songs or her, purely on if you like her style or not.
Why or why not?
Examples.

2439

Most Helpful Guy

• I am literally not able to -as I sit here in this instant - name a single song- or anything by her! I have without question heard some -maybe even a lot - but in a car maybe, playing on the radio- just white noise...
    I think I heard something about she making sex- headlines with some dude, a rapper, NBA´ leaguer or truck driver maybe... I really have no clue and simply because I could not care less!! In my opinion reality concepts, "in your face 24/7 journalism" constantly digging further and further into, what I can only guess is something missing in our generation and the younger generations lives or something. It strikes me as though many people feed on celebritys and gossip, fame, fortune and what have you just to have something in their existence that matters.
    I dont mean to sound like I am being critical, resents it or anything, I am simply trying -for myself just as much- to fathom the reasons behind, simply because I really dont understand it. I despite reality-tv, but then again - it only exists because there is people watching it. I am amazed, that people are willing to pretty much do anything in order to be a part of a meaningles show - and just as much, I wonder when did this way of living a common, widely achknowledged and accepted term?
    So I am not the right person to answer the original question, I must admit ;-) and even though music in particular always have been one of my greatest passions and joys in life, and still is - even though I started out making local radio in 1995 and have played clubs and scenes as a dj most of my teenage years, I am starting to think, that I just dont understand much of the music of today -I think it is terrible, hidious noise, often by young "reality-generation" bred people with zero or very close to zero talent or musical talent!
    So yeah, I am probably just getting older still... and more grumpy it would seem :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all the dress styles but she varies and many styles are nice, she knows fashion and she's also an amazing singer!
    She is of Italian descendant, so it's not a surprise 🇮🇹