What is your definition of beauty?

Beauty to me is nature, animals, oceans, skies. But beauty can also be love between two people, whether it's romantic or platonic. Real love. Beauty is laughter and happiness. Smiles on peoples faces, hugs, kisses. Beauty is tears of joy, new life and every race. Beauty is stretch marks, moles, crooked teeth, plus size woman, models, small women, big men, small men and muscly men. There is so much that defines beauty.

But I think beauty is happines.
Beauty is nature,
Beauty is what makes you, you.

1220

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You wrote it so beautiful πŸ‘ I think everything that God created is beautiful and perfect. For me the biggest beauty is nature.

What Guys Said 19

• My definition of beauty is a moment in time, or state of mind that leaves you, or others in awe. It is not something one can achieve merely by dressing up, holding speeches or wanting to be.. Beauty is when an individual is consumed by their own passion/lose themselves to passion. In that instant when they cannot help but smile, can a person achieve 'beauty' which draws in those who gaze upon them.

In the same sense, a scenery is beautiful, when it has the power to leave people in awe, drawing them in merely by visual stimulation.

• There are two kinds of beauty; inner and outer beauty. Outer beauty is appearance. You don't have to look like BeyoncΓ© or Rihanna to be beautiful. Everyone is beauty weather you see it or not! Being beautiful is not being surrounded by tons of guys and having a lot of friends. Being beautiful is having confidence in yourself and accepting your natural beauty. You don't have to buy all these material things to be beautiful, being you is being beautiful enough. Inner beauty is you're attitude. A rude, nasty attitude can make anyone ugly in a matter of seconds. Being beautiful and attractive are two totally different things which people often confuse. I believe everyone is beautiful. Although you may not be attractive to everyone, there's always a few people you would die to be with you! Being beautiful isn't based on your skin tone, hair color, hair length, body, how many boys like you or any of that. They say "Beauty is beyond the eye of the beholder." and what that means is, although you may not see yourself as beautiful, there's definitely someone out there who loves the skin you're in. You don't want to be called "hot" "sexy" "smoking" or none of that nonsense, because what that tells me is that person doesn't respect your looks as much as they should. Remember, you're beautiful so smile!!

• Beauty is narrow. Very few people are beautiful. Mentally, it has to do with purpose and conviction.

Physically, beauty is the manifestation of that. (e. g. if you want to change the world then you Stay thin so that you live long and don't die of a stroke like I nearly did). Or even you have vibrant body language because you're so confident that you're on the path for your purpose.

You'll never convince me that plus size-ing is beautiful because it's just watered-down suicide: shaving a few years off your life so that you can indulge a little in the now.

• are u actually 18?

• 18, yes. Carotid artery dissection while jogging. I'm fine now (it hsppened almost 2 years ago) but my ability at piano is much worse than before :'(

• Oh no I'm so sorry
      I'm not a doctor yet but I know it an be debilitating (i think)

• I have to be honest I really hate your definition because it conflates beauty with good and is why many people are biased towards looks and adds to the stigma that being ugly makes you bad. Not everyone can be beautiful overwise no-one is beautiful and there's nothing wrong with that

My definiton would be something visually appealing

• txdiie: You have a good understanding of beauty.

• When i look outside and see the trees covered with snow
    that shows lot beauty of what mother nature can give us.

• A characteristic of an animal, idea, object, person or place that provides a perceptual experience of pleasure or satisfaction

• What ever gives me a warm feeling inside when I look at it or them

• There's a lot of definitions about beauty today, and it exaggerates it. But if you want me to define what beauty is, here's mine:

"Beauty is not how physically beautiful you are. If a person has a heart as a shape of a mango, as sweet as a mango, that's beauty."

• Honestly birds.
    When I see them I feel something like bliss.
    I know it's bizarre, and bordering fetish territory, but I love them.
    The whole idea of being able to fly, and truly be free is amazing to me.
    I think all birds are beautiful.

• Beauty to me is in a person, a smile or eyes you can get lost in. Something small but reflective of who they are.

• Beauty is a feeling which touches our heart, when we see people who emits love, innocence, happiness, good talents and kindness.

• Everything created by God is beautiful. As humans, sometimes we judge one thing beautiful or not beautiful, we do not see things the way God does.

• beauty is defined by the eyes of the beholder. Someones garbage can be another ones diamond. Not saying you are garbage, just saying that someone can find you a queen when most look at you as a Cinderella

• bahaha but i'm like trash

• You are not trash, you have good qualities, and many qualities that will change as you get older. Do not give up on yourself. God has a reason for you.

• Nice one!
    The biggest beauty for me is nature. God created everything is beautiful

• Beauty is when you see yourself in every person..

• Golden ratio. And boobs.

• The content of one's heart. If it is humb and just, then that is beauty.

• Not you πŸ˜‚

• lmao says you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      come back at me when you also get good quality clothes after you get surgery to fix your parents mess

• I wasn't seriously but this is funny to read πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• At least my best feeling I ever had, wasn't "taking a huge crap" πŸ˜‚ (no hate)

What Girls Said 11

• I think beauty is when the mathematical equations of life create something unique and irreplaceable. Especially when it lasts a short period of time. Like the 4 seasons, they all exhibit a special change in which the other season cannot replace. Or even the finest creation of chocolate your tongue has ever endured. Actually, everything last a short amount of time anyway. To us time is progress - but to a greater being a life time could be a second Long.
    Beauty is something that makes you feel special. For we are all made up of cells that are placed under different environments and from there created and shaped into what we are today.

• Beauty is your mind, your heart. Beauty is non-make up and non-filters. Beauty is not sexy chicks. Beauty is what you feel inside, what you have inside, what you see inside. Beauty is being herself and falling in love with herself. Beauty is love.

• i agree wth #Whyte_Mike

• Everything natural and original

• being kind hearted and open minded :)

• I agree with you.
    SCIENCE, however, says that beauty can be objective. Like having a symetrical face, strong jawline for males, high cheekbones for females.
    But I like yours better

• Bahaha i want cheekbones so i can cut u

• bahaha didn't our mums meet up this morning tho

• yeh they did, im upset

• Calm and harmony

• Makeup and being beautiful

• Wow You are an amazing writer! That was beautiful to read lol

• It ain’t me. That’s my definition

• Beauty is the purple-pink sunrise on a clear morning with a cup of tea in your hand.