Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?

• Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Gap between teeth
    Vote A
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Dimples
    Vote B
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Long eyelashes
    Vote C
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Almond shape eyes
    Vote D
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?A mole above the lip
    Vote E
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Freckles
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I only have almond shaped eyes and long eyelashes.

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Dimples are the cutest facial feature.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 91

• I have long eyelashes. Apparently, you have to pay some attention to notice it, though. I didn't know it was considered a beauty trait. xD I've once asked my sister if she thinks they're weird and it's just no big deal in her opinion. I think so too, but I like them because it's more protection for the eyes, I suppose. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • This is based on feminine beauty. Masculine features are: Strong wide jawline/Small/Deep eyes./ High cheekbones/ Wise forehead/Wise face in general. Low voice is also attractive. My voice is like around 80-90hz. Way deeper than other males and im 16. Get on my level you pussy ass shits

1|1
    0|0
  • p much any feature can be attractive in combination with others that compliment it. a big gap can b unfortunate tho loll

of the ones listed, long eyelashes are all i have. those combined with my angular features and large lips make me think id look hot in drag tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I could have voted for any of these except the "Gap in teeth," and the "mole." Al the rest turned me on.

1|0
    0|0
    • So which one you picked in the end?

• Show All
    • You should see my gf!!! First time I saw her, she had me at "hello." It may not have been love at first sight - I tend not to be wired that way - but it was awfully close!!!

• Hahah aaaw cute.

• I am a guy and any of these 'traits' are nice on a woman. As well, a woman with none of these traits can also be attractive. I, personally, can look at a woman for a millisecond and know whether she is attractive to my eye. Only afterward will I notice any particular traits.

1|0
    0|0
  • How is a gap in your teeth a beauty trait? I've never seen or heard portrayed as a positive where as everything else on the list has.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't know the media says it. I didn’t make this list up.

• Same here. Never heard anything positive about a tooth gap.

• I love the mole and freckles.

I got one dimple tho, but the beard hides it :(

3|0
    0|0
    • Shave your beard then.

• Nah, I won't shave. I got too many advantages.
      It would be only fair for other guys if I hided my dimple.

• Have none... Just a defined jawline of you consider that attractive.

I like the almond shaped eyes, long eyelashes and dimples

2|0
    0|0
  • So do we vote for what we have or for what we like?

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C but you wouldn't tell cause I wear glasses not that it attracts women if I didn't wear glasses I'm just too damn ugly for the opposite sex regardless how I dress and or look.

1|0
    0|0
    • No one is that ugly.

• Show All
    • I don't have an obsession. I'm pointing out an error in your thought process and you're defending your position. I'm just telling you why you're wrong. You're obviously not open to criticism and I've said goodbye. If you're done with the debate then you need not respond anymore.

• @yousir OK whatever you say.

• Don't have any of those traits, am i the chosen one? (Nose growing.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles, hands down. The other traits are cute, at least they can be buuut... they blend in. I don't think about them when I notice things that make a person attractive. Freckles on the other hand are just beautiful and I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Own, like? None and none again! If I had to pick out a beauty trait of sorts, I would try and bring back a little hair on a woman, that is not on her head! Bring back a little woman in the women ;-)
    and if not, the gap between teeths I guess, since I A: didn't know it was A thing and B: I have said gap myself, but that is thing of nature and growing up, sort of like being blond or black-haired and nothing I ever thought about as a thing up until just now... :-)
    but hey, that would mean, then, that I actually do "own" one of these traits and actually might be seen as sort of a trendsetter on the topic :-) hehe

1|0
    0|0
    • Congratulations I shed light on your beauty trait :p

• I have long eye lashes and dimple... but I don't like them much... I love my hair tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • almond shaped eyes. also gap between teeth isn't a beauty in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • According to the media it is. I didn’t make these up

• Show All
    • i always give offensive opinions to people that sound immature and stupid & it works 99% of times so i know what you're saying lol

• Hahahahah 😂

• I think mole above lip is weird, but it depends on the person for everything else

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles. I love freckles. As a ginger, I have it, but girls doesn't seem to like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got long eyelashes (yes I'm a man) added with beautiful blue eyes 👀

2|0
    0|0
  • Dimples and smile wrinkles. Shows they are happy people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much dont care about any of these, with one little exception:
    Those dimples! I love them, it looks so cutsie 😍

And thanks for the invite 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted freckles but dimples are a very very close second.

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles > Dimples > long eyelashes > almond eyes > Mole > tooth gap.

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess long eyelashes. but i love freckles and almond shaped eyes as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost every girl I've talked to has told me they're jealous of my long ass eyelashes 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I have freckles if I stay in the sun a lot. They dissappear completely if I stay inside for long. And during winter time too.

2|0
    0|0
  • I had a gap between my front teeth in my early teens. Hated it! Its the only thing on the list I don't like, not that I dislike it tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find long eye lashes to be hot, I don't particularly see the mole as beauty though

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any but it really depends on the girl any flaw can be covered with great personality and sexy face

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted freckles, but none of these are deal breakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long eyelashes and almond-ish eyes. I think I have dimples too but not sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 57

• Almond shaped eyes, freckles and long lashes (but they're light so they always need mascara).

1|1
    0|0
  • Long lashes, or dimples :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any of these, lol. I feel ugly now.
    The ones I come closest to owning are long eyelashes and almond-shaped eyes. My eyelashes aren't super long, but what they lack in length, they more than make up for in volume. I'm not sure about my eye shape. It's close to almond, except my bottom eyelid is quite rounded... so, a fat almond, I guess. :3

1|1
    0|0
    • You’re not ugly if you don’t have these hahahahah these are just made up by the media.

• I have almond shaped eyes, one dimple on right cheek and freckles, I must be pretty as f***. I also thought gapped teeth made you a whore, for example Madonna.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have freckles and dimples. I don't really "like" them, but I don't particularly dislike them either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have slightly almond eyes and just a little bit of dimples, I don't really like my dimples but ik how to hide them 😛

3|0
    0|0
  • I have long eyelashes, and does it count if I have a dimple on only one cheek?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have long eyelashes, big almond shaped eyes and a small beauty mark above one side of my lip but not like that woman in the picture. It looks like I drew a dot with a brown pencil.

1|0
    0|0
  • A gap between the teeth is unattractive, at least when it's a major gap.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont have any of these but i used to want dimples and long lashes

1|0
    0|0
  • I have none of that but I like long eyelashes and dimples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I own the eyes. My eyes is just sexy. Plan and simple😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I own my freckles! I love when I get sun burnt over the bridge of my nose and all my little freckles are more apparent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my Almond-ish shaped eyes, I guess

Although I do have dimples and little mole under my right eye.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have long eyelashes, almond shaped eyes and dimples

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one dimple lol and I hate it I either want my other one back or none at all.

1|1
    0|0
  • Almond eyes, long lashes, dimples, light freckles, and before braces I had a gap between my teeth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have freckles on the bridge of my nose, long eyelashes, and dimples. I love my freckles the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have that teeth fucking gap I hate a lot
    And long eyelashes which I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • I have freckes, mole above my lips and dimples lol and i have kinda almond eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I have almond shaped eyes and long lashes, and one dimple lol
    I like them all

1|0
    0|0
  • Dimples they used to annoy me but apparently there cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dimples, long eyelashes, almond eyes and freckles. I have dimples, long eyelashes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows

1|1
    0|0
  • None of them lOl

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've got any of these, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which one you like the most?

• I've always had a thing for dimples. Makes it all the more frustrating my brother has them- & he hates it. xD

• Lmao, live is not fair

• I have none.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dimples but I’m ugly lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I love dimples so cute and you’re not ugly

• Show All
    • Yeah I smile and laugh a lot. Yeup I hope so because I don’t have money 😛

• So that’s why you got it lmao
      Hahahahah make sure she knows that too🤪 jk

• Almond shaped eyes and freckles during summer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have long eyelashes.

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes