Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?

• Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Gap between teeth
    Vote A
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Dimples
    Vote B
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Long eyelashes
    Vote C
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Almond shape eyes
    Vote D
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?A mole above the lip
    Vote E
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Freckles
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I only have almond shaped eyes and long eyelashes.

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Dimples are the cutest facial feature.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 91

• I have long eyelashes. Apparently, you have to pay some attention to notice it, though. I didn't know it was considered a beauty trait. xD I've once asked my sister if she thinks they're weird and it's just no big deal in her opinion. I think so too, but I like them because it's more protection for the eyes, I suppose. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • This is based on feminine beauty. Masculine features are: Strong wide jawline/Small/Deep eyes./ High cheekbones/ Wise forehead/Wise face in general. Low voice is also attractive. My voice is like around 80-90hz. Way deeper than other males and im 16. Get on my level you pussy ass shits

1|1
    0|0
  • p much any feature can be attractive in combination with others that compliment it. a big gap can b unfortunate tho loll

of the ones listed, long eyelashes are all i have. those combined with my angular features and large lips make me think id look hot in drag tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I could have voted for any of these except the "Gap in teeth," and the "mole." Al the rest turned me on.

1|0
    0|0
    • So which one you picked in the end?

• Show All
    • You should see my gf!!! First time I saw her, she had me at "hello." It may not have been love at first sight - I tend not to be wired that way - but it was awfully close!!!

• Hahah aaaw cute.

• I am a guy and any of these 'traits' are nice on a woman. As well, a woman with none of these traits can also be attractive. I, personally, can look at a woman for a millisecond and know whether she is attractive to my eye. Only afterward will I notice any particular traits.

1|0
    0|0
  • How is a gap in your teeth a beauty trait? I've never seen or heard portrayed as a positive where as everything else on the list has.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't know the media says it. I didn’t make this list up.

• Same here. Never heard anything positive about a tooth gap.

• I love the mole and freckles.

I got one dimple tho, but the beard hides it :(

3|0
    0|0
    • Shave your beard then.

• Nah, I won't shave. I got too many advantages.
      It would be only fair for other guys if I hided my dimple.

• Have none... Just a defined jawline of you consider that attractive.

I like the almond shaped eyes, long eyelashes and dimples

2|0
    0|0
  • So do we vote for what we have or for what we like?

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C but you wouldn't tell cause I wear glasses not that it attracts women if I didn't wear glasses I'm just too damn ugly for the opposite sex regardless how I dress and or look.

1|0
    0|0
    • No one is that ugly.

• Show All
    • I don't have an obsession. I'm pointing out an error in your thought process and you're defending your position. I'm just telling you why you're wrong. You're obviously not open to criticism and I've said goodbye. If you're done with the debate then you need not respond anymore.

• @yousir OK whatever you say.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 57

• Almond shaped eyes, freckles and long lashes (but they're light so they always need mascara).

1|1
    0|0
  • Long lashes, or dimples :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have any of these, lol. I feel ugly now.
    The ones I come closest to owning are long eyelashes and almond-shaped eyes. My eyelashes aren't super long, but what they lack in length, they more than make up for in volume. I'm not sure about my eye shape. It's close to almond, except my bottom eyelid is quite rounded... so, a fat almond, I guess. :3

1|1
    0|0
    • You’re not ugly if you don’t have these hahahahah these are just made up by the media.

• I have almond shaped eyes, one dimple on right cheek and freckles, I must be pretty as f***. I also thought gapped teeth made you a whore, for example Madonna.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have freckles and dimples. I don't really "like" them, but I don't particularly dislike them either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have slightly almond eyes and just a little bit of dimples, I don't really like my dimples but ik how to hide them 😛

3|0
    0|0
  • I have long eyelashes, and does it count if I have a dimple on only one cheek?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have long eyelashes, big almond shaped eyes and a small beauty mark above one side of my lip but not like that woman in the picture. It looks like I drew a dot with a brown pencil.

1|0
    0|0
  • A gap between the teeth is unattractive, at least when it's a major gap.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont have any of these but i used to want dimples and long lashes

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes