Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?

• Gap between teeth
  • Dimples
  • Long eyelashes
    Vote C
  • Almond shape eyes
    Vote D
  • A mole above the lip
    Vote E
  • Freckles
    Vote F
I only have almond shaped eyes and long eyelashes.

5892

Most Helpful Guy

• Dimples are the cutest facial feature.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 91

• Freckles, hands down. The other traits are cute, at least they can be buuut... they blend in. I don't think about them when I notice things that make a person attractive. Freckles on the other hand are just beautiful and I love them.

• Actually, I could have voted for any of these except the "Gap in teeth," and the "mole." Al the rest turned me on.

• So which one you picked in the end?

• You should see my gf!!! First time I saw her, she had me at "hello." It may not have been love at first sight - I tend not to be wired that way - but it was awfully close!!!

• Hahah aaaw cute.

• Own, like? None and none again! If I had to pick out a beauty trait of sorts, I would try and bring back a little hair on a woman, that is not on her head! Bring back a little woman in the women ;-)
    and if not, the gap between teeths I guess, since I A: didn't know it was A thing and B: I have said gap myself, but that is thing of nature and growing up, sort of like being blond or black-haired and nothing I ever thought about as a thing up until just now... :-)
    but hey, that would mean, then, that I actually do "own" one of these traits and actually might be seen as sort of a trendsetter on the topic :-) hehe

• I have none of them...

• i guess long eyelashes. but i love freckles and almond shaped eyes as well

• This is based on feminine beauty. Masculine features are: Strong wide jawline/Small/Deep eyes./ High cheekbones/ Wise forehead/Wise face in general. Low voice is also attractive. My voice is like around 80-90hz. Way deeper than other males and im 16. Get on my level you pussy ass shits

• I love the mole and freckles.

I got one dimple tho, but the beard hides it :(

• Shave your beard then.

• Nah, I won't shave. I got too many advantages.
      It would be only fair for other guys if I hided my dimple.

• So do we vote for what we have or for what we like?

• How is a gap in your teeth a beauty trait? I've never seen or heard portrayed as a positive where as everything else on the list has.

• I don't know the media says it. I didn’t make this list up.

• Same here. Never heard anything positive about a tooth gap.

• p much any feature can be attractive in combination with others that compliment it. a big gap can b unfortunate tho loll

of the ones listed, long eyelashes are all i have. those combined with my angular features and large lips make me think id look hot in drag tbh

• I have both a sharp jawline and dimples so ;)

• Dimples and smile wrinkles. Shows they are happy people.

• Don't have any of those traits, am i the chosen one? (Nose growing.)

• I've got long eyelashes (yes I'm a man) added with beautiful blue eyes 👀

• Have none... Just a defined jawline of you consider that attractive.

I like the almond shaped eyes, long eyelashes and dimples

• freckles on pale skin

• I have long eyelashes. Apparently, you have to pay some attention to notice it, though. I didn't know it was considered a beauty trait. xD I've once asked my sister if she thinks they're weird and it's just no big deal in her opinion. I think so too, but I like them because it's more protection for the eyes, I suppose. =)

• Freckles are cute

• I have freckles if I stay in the sun a lot. They dissappear completely if I stay inside for long. And during winter time too.

• Freckles > Dimples > long eyelashes > almond eyes > Mole > tooth gap.

• Dat toof gap, doe

• I have a, b, c, and f

• I had a gap between my front teeth in my early teens. Hated it! Its the only thing on the list I don't like, not that I dislike it tho.

• Dimples!

• I pretty much dont care about any of these, with one little exception:
    Those dimples! I love them, it looks so cutsie 😍

And thanks for the invite 😉

• I am a guy and any of these 'traits' are nice on a woman. As well, a woman with none of these traits can also be attractive. I, personally, can look at a woman for a millisecond and know whether she is attractive to my eye. Only afterward will I notice any particular traits.

• I don't have any but it really depends on the girl any flaw can be covered with great personality and sexy face

• Dimples and freckles...

• I have eyelashes

• I have freckles. I like them all.

• More from Guys
    61

What Girls Said 57

• Long lashes, or dimples :)

• Almond shaped eyes, freckles and long lashes (but they're light so they always need mascara).

• I don't think I have any of these, lol. I feel ugly now.
    The ones I come closest to owning are long eyelashes and almond-shaped eyes. My eyelashes aren't super long, but what they lack in length, they more than make up for in volume. I'm not sure about my eye shape. It's close to almond, except my bottom eyelid is quite rounded... so, a fat almond, I guess. :3

• You’re not ugly if you don’t have these hahahahah these are just made up by the media.

• I have slightly almond eyes and just a little bit of dimples, I don't really like my dimples but ik how to hide them 😛

• I have long eyelashes.

• I have freckles and dimples. I don't really "like" them, but I don't particularly dislike them either.

• B D E

• I have almond shaped eyes, one dimple on right cheek and freckles, I must be pretty as f***. I also thought gapped teeth made you a whore, for example Madonna.

• I own my freckles! I love when I get sun burnt over the bridge of my nose and all my little freckles are more apparent.

• Almond shaped eyes and freckles during summer.

• I have almond eyes and a mole on my cheek

• A gap between the teeth is unattractive, at least when it's a major gap.

• Eyebrows

• I dont have any of these but i used to want dimples and long lashes

• None of them lOl

• I have none of that but I like long eyelashes and dimples.

• Dimples

• long lashes

• Long eyelashes and dimples :P

• I like my Almond-ish shaped eyes, I guess

Although I do have dimples and little mole under my right eye.

• Almond eyes, long lashes, dimples, light freckles, and before braces I had a gap between my teeth.

• I have long eyelashes, big almond shaped eyes and a small beauty mark above one side of my lip but not like that woman in the picture. It looks like I drew a dot with a brown pencil.

• I have freckles on the bridge of my nose, long eyelashes, and dimples. I love my freckles the most.

• Dimples, and they're my fave ;)

• Dimples and long eyelashes

• I don't think I've got any of these, lol.

• Long eyelashes.

• I have freckes, mole above my lips and dimples lol and i have kinda almond eyes

• I have almond shaped eyes and long lashes, and one dimple lol
    I like them all

• I have none.

• More from Girls
    27