Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?

• Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Gap between teeth
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Dimples
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Long eyelashes
    Vote C
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Almond shape eyes
    Vote D
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?A mole above the lip
    Vote E
  • Which one of these beauty traits do you own and like the most?Freckles
    Vote F
I only have almond shaped eyes and long eyelashes.

5892

Most Helpful Guy

• Dimples are the cutest facial feature.

Most Helpful Girl