Who is the one celebrity fashion icon that is so praised and appreciated for their taste that you can't understand why that is?

For me there are a lot of people... but I'm interested to know which person for you is that person with bad taste you can't fathom why the media keeps crowning them as fashion icons.

PICTURES of examples encouraged!

Some of my examples:
ALL of the Kardashians (not all of the time, but a lot of the time...)
Who is the one celebrity fashion icon that is so praised and appreciated for their taste that you can't understand why that is?

Gigi Hadid (too much of the mixing of cheap-looking, bad quality, sportswear with fancy things... makes absolutely no sense)

... and a lot of others...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow i agree with you sm with gigi i just noticed thats exactly what she does lol but like hmm... I don't know who but i can't stand when a woman wears a dress with feathers to a red carpet, looks like a chicken

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Every single one of them. Celebrities are all hacks undeserving of the fame and fortune we give them

1|2
    0|0
  • In live is one of the big Options you have, be an orginal or try to copy another one

Judge by yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • The Kardashians for sure when you look at non doctored photos Kim is disgusting because of how fake she looks especially her butt.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s like their plastic surgeon only knows how to make one face...

• Most feminine hip hop fashion, so most hiphop artist vex me...

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the people I know. I have zero interest in celebrity culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew, kardashians

2|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count or recite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian, Kanye, little peep

0|0
    0|0
  • Kanye

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Beyonce and Kendal Jenner I guess but then again they hire people to dress them and deceide their style so maybe it's not their fault.

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s hundreds I could name, but a few are, in no particular order:
    Cara Delevingne’s eyebrows
    Those “Real Housewives of...” shows
    Putting on a crapload of makeup
    Taylor Swift
    Kylie Cosmetics

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Kim dresses nice a lot of time. But I think the real fashion icon is Rihanna. Gigi is probably trying to be her, Rih Rih mixes the worst looking pieces and still rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are dressed by professionals. Lol So maybe those rich professionals don’t know a clue about fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift, because I don't like those high waisted pants she always wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally agree with you on the Kardashian’s (especially Kim)

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's Gigi as well. her street style is ridiculous!

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim always looks good to me. now Gigi be looking cheap I agree and so does Remy ma

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian. She’s always praised for her style yet I don’t get majority of her looks. She has a wig on with a baseball cap. Full glam of makeup and then wearing bike shorts with a sweater that has holes and heels. Her style was much better before she let Kanye completely take over her wardrobe. I also don’t get the hadids Jenner Kardashian clans style they all mix fancy clothes with workout clothing with tons of makeup it’s just all a mess and makes zero sense in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna say Kim k but you beat me to it

0|0
    0|0
  • all the K's and everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the Kardashians except Kendell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kylie Jenner