Who is the one celebrity fashion icon that is so praised and appreciated for their taste that you can't understand why that is?

For me there are a lot of people... but I'm interested to know which person for you is that person with bad taste you can't fathom why the media keeps crowning them as fashion icons.

PICTURES of examples encouraged!

Some of my examples:
ALL of the Kardashians (not all of the time, but a lot of the time...)

Gigi Hadid (too much of the mixing of cheap-looking, bad quality, sportswear with fancy things... makes absolutely no sense)

... and a lot of others...

1610

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow i agree with you sm with gigi i just noticed thats exactly what she does lol but like hmm... I don't know who but i can't stand when a woman wears a dress with feathers to a red carpet, looks like a chicken