What kind of makeup do you believe is the ideal kind for a date?

Makeup looks such as...
1) Different from usual. If you barely wear any makeup then wear more dramatic makeup, vice versa if you always wear a lot of makeup then wear something more light and natural on date.
2) The kind of makeup that the girl likes, i. e. enhancing the features that she likes in herself.
3) The kind of makeup that the guy likes, i. e. enhancing the features that he likes the most in her.
4) Makeup that makes a woman more 'scientifically attractive', like red lips and blush (representing more fertility), or black eyeliner (gives more youthful look).
5) Any kind of wearable makeup is fine.

These were just some examples. This is why I didn't create a poll. You guys decide! And yes both guys and girls can post opinions!

I don't know what I'm gonna do, lol.

719

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear makeup if I feel like it. I always have mascara on but most people can’t tell since my eyelashes already appear long. But, the days I do wear makeup, I cover the acne or darker spots on my face, add a lip tint, mascara, and eyeliner. I don’t cover my face in foundation or anything like that. I sometimes but a little tint to my cheeks too.