What kind of makeup do you believe is the ideal kind for a date?

Makeup looks such as...
1) Different from usual. If you barely wear any makeup then wear more dramatic makeup, vice versa if you always wear a lot of makeup then wear something more light and natural on date.
2) The kind of makeup that the girl likes, i. e. enhancing the features that she likes in herself.
3) The kind of makeup that the guy likes, i. e. enhancing the features that he likes the most in her.
4) Makeup that makes a woman more 'scientifically attractive', like red lips and blush (representing more fertility), or black eyeliner (gives more youthful look).
5) Any kind of wearable makeup is fine.

These were just some examples. This is why I didn't create a poll. You guys decide! And yes both guys and girls can post opinions!

I don't know what I'm gonna do, lol.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear makeup if I feel like it. I always have mascara on but most people can’t tell since my eyelashes already appear long. But, the days I do wear makeup, I cover the acne or darker spots on my face, add a lip tint, mascara, and eyeliner. I don’t cover my face in foundation or anything like that. I sometimes but a little tint to my cheeks too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I dunno. Last date i went on was with this girl that wears a lot of makeup. I think she looks beautiful every day. But she wore a different kind and had switched out her glasses with lenses. I dunno. It was ofcourse another way to see her, and i dont really care about it. Like it not a deciding factor, but i can't say i wasn't alittle dissapointed that that she wasn't looking as usual, because she's so pretty usually x) but yeah. My honesty and guilt right there

1|0
    0|0
  • peraonally id say keep it light. im not a super huge fan of makeup but some blush and maybe a little eye liner is really all thats needed. i dont really know id need to ask my girlfriend what she does normally.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wow that is hot very nice... ideal make up for me would be to hold the girl you just created and tell her it's okay you don't have to be sorry LOL I'm at fault too hold her close and tight look into those deep beautiful eyes and kisses red cherry lips so slow and soft that's why I like makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Women need to realize thar makeup effects men greatly, why! When a women wants sex the blood flow brightens the eyes, lips and cheeks get blushed. Now most men are aware of this but many take it as a lure, you want them sexualy only cause of makeup. Just my scientific take..

1|0
    0|0
    • Something very plain. If a gal does not want men to seek her attention, then rule less is best. I feel makeup stimulates of course but some men innately don't have that shut down my gonads gene... Eye makeup unless you want sex, don't..

• The only makeup a girl should wear on a date is her smile 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys prefer a more natural look. Guys impressed with makeup are maybe not guys you need to date

1|0
    0|0
  • For both (guy and girl)πŸ˜‚

https://goo.gl/images/4TJL2k

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people enjoy it when a girl just does her thing where as some people do not like makeup because it can alter womens whole appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup that just ads a little. I prefer natural tho :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's best when it enhances your features, not when it covers them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Light and easy, plus lipstick to keep his focus on your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, it costs money and if I were a woman I wouldn't wear any because i'm a cheap fucker anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup that doesn't look like makeup. ( light makeup to enhance and boost your features )

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear different makep ever day

1|0
    0|0
  • Only mascara and mayne eyeliner no more no less

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and blush, maximum

1|1
    0|0
  • Just say no to fakeup. See what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • No make up
    Try it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• natural makeup. i do thinks men like natural makeup than heavy makeup :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup that enhances your natural look.

My general thought... if it's too obvious that you're wearing it, you're wearing too much or the wron kind.

1|0
    0|0
  • what's 'scientifically attractive'?

1|0
    0|0
    • Makeup that enhances features that makes women evolutionarily more feminine/attractive/fertile. In other words, makeup to make you look more fuckable, subconsciously.

• Depends on where you go.

1|0
    0|0
  • None, be natural

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot red lips and cream eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes