Do you find priyanka chopra attractive? Would you want to date/marry her?

Do you find priyanka chopra attractive? Would you want to date/marry her?Do you find priyanka chopra attractive? Would you want to date/marry her?Do you find priyanka chopra attractive? Would you want to date/marry her?Do you find priyanka chopra attractive? Would you want to date/marry her?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I never liked her since the beginning but I now admire her guts, and her ability to sustain her market for so long in Hollywood. I mean this is really a big thing !

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No, I don't think so!! Never in a million years, nor any other actress, though I think of Ruby Rose as attractive, but no!

0|0
    0|0
  • She is somewhat cute looking.
    I prefer Deepika Padukone a bit more.
    But both are quite old for my taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful but can't marry her because a indian girl should come in inner wear only in front of husband but she comes wearing inner wear in front of whole world

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but I don't know who she is or what she stands for or what kind of person she is. So I can't say if I would date her or marry her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive but wouldn't do either considering I don't know her and what kind of personality she has

0|0
    0|0
  • She is so beautiful, but no, I wouldn't date someone I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope but I can Fuck her if she allow lol kidding I don't wanna cheat my future wife

1|0
    0|0
  • I like her body more than her face. She is definitely attractive but not really my type. I would possibly date but not marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id bang her till my exitance fade into atoms and even smaller paeticles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is, but would i want to date/marry every pretty looking girls? I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked her, not even a great actresses nor a Singer

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I think she's but she has to have a good personality for me to marry her

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesyes

1|0
    0|0
  • She's absolutely gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No worst personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah she is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• She is very pretty. No, I would not date her, neither would I marry her though

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's so gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes