What do you think about Boob jobs?

+ for the girls, would you get one? I'm not going to get one, but a friend will have one soon, so we're quite often talking about this topic
I personally say, your body your desiciosn lol and well we only have one life and one body and if you want to feel better in your body, why not.
*decision haha
She finally got them done and honestly they are so pretty. And for a moment I was honestly thinking about also getting one but I will not do it.
Her Boob job made me feel even more confident about my own boobs so yeah it turned out great for all of us haha

3470

Most Helpful Guy

• I greatly prefer natural, regardless of the original size.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I wouldn’t stop my SO from getting one. That’s just how I’d feel unless she was somehow born with them being noticeably different sizes and simply wanted to even them out. I’ve heard that happens sometimes.

• Honestly I liked your opinion more cause of the , that you wouldn't stop your SO from getting one, even tho you don't like it that much

• As long as she doesn’t move herself toward self harm or away from the Christian religion we’ll both have, she can make any of her decisions with my full approval.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted one about two years ago, but then I changed my mind because I reasons for it was my own insecurities and for myself getting a boob job wouldn't make my insecurities go away, instead I'm focusing on a lifestyle change and doing things to my body naturally rather than going under the knife. And my boobs aren't small either so I was being a little silly thinking I wanted a boob job, I'm a D cup, although two years ago I was a C, but still I was going by what I see in media and how the women seem to have perfect high round boobs lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh wow well im b but would like c (not worth the money tho so no boob job for me) but like I can't understand why you were insecure about them. I like your new perspective totally tho

• Hahahaha touch soon is like an Arabic expression.
      I am using Diane rn and it has those side effects.
      Gonna see my genico tomorrow and figure it out if I need to switch or not

• i agree with you