What do you think about Boob jobs?

+ for the girls, would you get one? I'm not going to get one, but a friend will have one soon, so we're quite often talking about this topic

I personally say, your body your desiciosn lol and well we only have one life and one body and if you want to feel better in your body, why not.
*decision haha

3269

Most Helpful Guy

• I greatly prefer natural, regardless of the original size.

• I wouldn’t stop my SO from getting one. That’s just how I’d feel unless she was somehow born with them being noticeably different sizes and simply wanted to even them out. I’ve heard that happens sometimes.

• Honestly I liked your opinion more cause of the , that you wouldn't stop your SO from getting one, even tho you don't like it that much

• As long as she doesn’t move herself toward self harm or away from the Christian religion we’ll both have, she can make any of her decisions with my full approval.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted one about two years ago, but then I changed my mind because I reasons for it was my own insecurities and for myself getting a boob job wouldn't make my insecurities go away, instead I'm focusing on a lifestyle change and doing things to my body naturally rather than going under the knife. And my boobs aren't small either so I was being a little silly thinking I wanted a boob job, I'm a D cup, although two years ago I was a C, but still I was going by what I see in media and how the women seem to have perfect high round boobs lol

• Oh wow well im b but would like c (not worth the money tho so no boob job for me) but like I can't understand why you were insecure about them. I like your new perspective totally tho

• Hahahaha touch soon is like an Arabic expression.
      I am using Diane rn and it has those side effects.
      Gonna see my genico tomorrow and figure it out if I need to switch or not

• i agree with you

What Guys Said 68

• I think it's unnecessary really.. But they can do whatever they want.. I know a girl who wants a boob job, and I keep tellin her she's just fine.. She just insecure about her boobs.. LOL..

• I think they look unnatural, I dislike the scarring, and the natural feel of the breast is practically destroyed. I'd love to feel the natural feeling of a small one way more than the fake feeling of a large one. And since size doesn't really matter, half the reason to do it is gone.

• i agree that your body your decision

i personally do not like breast implants. i've rarely seen a good set of fake boobs that don't look or even worse feel very fake.

• Only insecure girls/women get their bodies changed in such a way. And I ask myself why does breast size matter so much to them to the point where they would put something foreign inside them. A lot of the women that do it too put an unrealistic size within them... looks bloody ridiculous and disproportionate.

• Personally I dislike fake boobs, they don't feel nice and often the women loses sensation in her nipples. Give me the real thing whether it's an "A" cup or a "D" cup although I prefer a nice "B" cup as they never sag and stay perky and very sensitive to stimulation!

• I don't like them

• If a woman has had a mastectomy or is seriously deflated, then sure, go ahead and make the boobs look like they used to be.

But for anyone else, it is disgusting. I only once was with a woman who had them (as there is a correlation between women who want them and negative personality traits) and really found it disgusting.

• I want real breasts. Sure, it's your body, but when you stuff it with plastic I stop wanting it.

• As long as the girl is getting it for her self and not to make someone else happy then I'm for it

• Most girls who have boob jobs like to show their boobs as often as possible. I like boob jobs. Most such boobs are round and not saggy.

• It’s not the end of the world

• Waste of cash

• It's kind of a turn-off.

• It all comes down to how big they get them and how big they are compared to their body.

• Thanks but no thanks. Its the woman not the boob thats sexy.

• No one can really tell if a girl has got boob job unless they look unusual. Otherwise if I am told that a girl has got one then I would feel weird about it but it won't matter much to me unless she is my girlfriend.

• I can usually tell because they look unnaturally round and perky. Real boobs sag and don’t really touch unless they’re in a bra.

• I see. I have just seen them in few pics and they looked normal. I might not know much about it. Thanks for sharing.

• Real all the time, false boobs unless for medical reasons such as cancer replacement etc are like filled lips, no good

• They are not permanent. They last 15 years max. So, just because you have the spare $$ now, will you in 15 years. You have a foreign object in your body and undergoing unnecessary surgery. They look fake and they feel fake. Give me small titties.

• In my opinion, the breasts are one of the most LOVELY of private parts, and running my... you know... through them would be absolutely heavenly.

• I have had girls with beautiful perfect boobs tell me that they want a boobjob. It makes me really sad. I can appreciate most kinds of boobs... Especially the tiny ones, they are often very sensitive. I really wish this boobjob thing gets removed from this earth (other than for reconstruction after cancer or something).

• I'm not a fan in general. I wouldn't condemn anyone who got them though.

• Nope, don't like them at all. They all look fake.

• Obviously natural is better but who am I to complain about bigger boobs lol.

• Bewbz = <3
    Bewbz = life

• It’s up to her completely but I do not like fake boobs. I like real ones and actually have a preference for smaller boobs too.

• It's your body so your decision it should be.

• I think the small ones are ok if you're naturally flat but if you have small boobs then no needed as long as there's some bumps on that chest 😂😂😭😭

• They’re ugly.

• Yeah, I like them, but I like natural breasts too... I'm easy to please that way :-)

• More from Guys
    38

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 31

• I can't think of a reason why some stranger getting plastic surgery on themselves, would affect me. If they want 10 procedures or just one, go do that if that's what makes you happy. Your money, your body, have at it.

• Some people like cutting their limbs of for arousal purposes. Some like doing crazy things. I don't know why. Media? Body dismorphia?

But will I say it's fine, because they enjoy it? NO.

Just like that breast augmentation is what it is. A unnecessary procedure and that has risks like every surgery out there.

It is very unnecessary, to alter the human body in invasive ways by means of surgeries to only improve it aesthetically and risking ones life after the procedure.

In Brazil comestic surgeries are under the healthcare system and SOME are considered a priority.

• It depends on the situation.

Had small boobs your whole life, saved up and want them? Sure go for it.
    Medical problem that means you can’t gain weight and makes you feel boyish? Go for it. Or even that the medical problem gives you back ache and hurts? Go for it.
    Lost weight and now you look “wrong?” Go for it.
    Had cancer and have lost 1/both breasts? Please let me pay for it.

Have perfectly fine boobs, borrow, raise or expect money so that you can increase? Fuck off. Pay for it yourself and just crack on. Your money, your life!

• Only shallow people who has no value other than their appearance get boob jobs. To put oneself under the knife and all the risks of a surgery for something as shallow as looks... how small is your self-respect? That's what I always think about people who get boob jobs. Sure, it's your body. Doesn't mean I can't think you have no self respect cause you're mutilating your own body for the sake of appearance. How about getting value from knowledge or a good character?

• Your body, your money, your decision. I personally wouldn’t get one but to each their own.

• I think that it's ultimately the adult's decision, so, I can't judge someone for doing what they want with their money and body.

But I do think bad boob jobs are unfortunate and the people who want like Fs and put their skin integrity at risk are suffering from body issues that surgery won't fix.

• If she's going like b to dd or something first tell her how most of her flowy tops will look like tents on her 😂 but in all seriousness i have like double to triple d natrual and i hate them not cuz they sag but my tops never looks right but i would be in for a breast reduction... her body and money she can do what she wants just makes sure she's doing it for the right reason and not to just to impress someone else... make sure she's happy too

• I totally agree with the right reasons part. All of my girls already talked about that and she wants them for herself. She doesn't feel good about her body.
      She has a and wants to get d and I personally told her she should get b, that's what I have lol, or at least c but well she said if she is going to pay that much she wants d

• If she has a i would def suggest a b or c... depends on what implants and stuff but if she has a smaller frame i feel d would look unnatural enless she whats that look... and if she works out i would suggest the b c... now if she has a bigger body type and a flat chest d would be fine.. well still kinda big but less weird... the doctor will help.. but thats good y'all talked hope she's happy with them if she goes through

• Omg exactly what I told her haha she is already super happy and counting the days

• Nothing wrong with your question. It's a good one and I agree it is what ever a girl wants to do and is up to her.
    I am opposed to boys pressuring girls into doing it though if they really don't want to.

• I don't think it's worth it. I could definitely use bigger boobs, but it's not worth the money and pain and the fact that i woul literally have bags of sillicone under my skin. I might get one if my boobs get really bad after I have kids.

• I wouldn’t get one since I’m happy with my boobs but I totally believe if it makes you feel better about yourself go for it

• I would never do that, that's crazy. You always fit the best with what you were born with.. other than that it's not my, or anyones, buisness if anyone wants to do that

• I have 36C+ and I'm happy with them. :) So, no, I don't need nor want a boob job.

• I wouldn't get one no matter what. I do not care what other people do though

• I would never get a boob job because I wouldn’t do something dangerous to my body like that and my boobs are small and perky and I like them.

• Hate them

• I'd never get one, I like my size 👌🏼

• Nope. Of course not. I would rather be happy with what I have and just find a man who wouldn't care much about the size.

• If a girl wants one, she should get one! I have small boobs and I wouldn’t get them but if others do it’s their choice

• If it makes someone feel better more power to them!

• I don't really have an opinion. I'd never get one cuz I don't think I need one nor do I want to give off the impression that I'm insecure with my looks. But if a woman feels she needs to have a boob job to feel confident, then more power to her

• If done correctly they look good. Eventually I’ll have one. Like my opinion on all other cosmetic surgeries they’re nice because they build confidence.

• I’m indifferent , and no that’s enough money to pay for a year or two of student loans

• Personally I wouldn't.
    But what other people do with their body isn't my thing.

• No! Why should someone label us depending on the size of our bust? We all should be happy the way we are.

• Umm, no!!!

• I understand why someone might want one but ugh don't be a plastic

• It's unhealthy and that is the main thing girls should focus on

• I think it would be your decision. As for me I have no need for one & would never get one.

• Bewbs are fab!!

Though I love boobs, I love and appreciate my b-cups because i'm athletic annnd boobs would;
    a) kill me while I worked out.
    b) I don't want plastic foreign objects in my body, not even dildos.

• I would love to get one. I find bigger boobs so much more beautiful and I never liked my own, I work for a boob Job since 3 years and next year I will get one
    Going from a to c

• More from Girls
    1