What are your views on plastic surgery?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when attractive young women do it. It ruins their looks. But it's great for people with a deformity that they are self conscious about to the point that it ruins their life. I also quite like fake boobs on older women as long as it's more of a 'combating gravity' and not bimbo tits or lips 3x the size as they ever were. I think it's always weird for a guy to. But i'm a guy who thinks it weird for any guy to obsess about his looks, but to each their own.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s fine as long as it makes them satisfied with themselves after. I don’t like it if the person is constantly getting plastic surgery just for the sake of looking better. If they want to do it though, sure, let them be. It’s what they want and people don’t need to judge them for that. I’m personally okay with it, however I don’t really want to get it done at all. I remember before that I opposed this when I first heard of the concept, but now I’m okay with it for sure. It’s as simple as if they want it, they’ll decide to get it or not and it’ll make them happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also want to add that it depends on the surgery as well. For example, there are people who get it done for enhancing their appearance, or ones that get it after a change in appearance that occurred or was caused by certain things/events.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Pointless except for disfigurement or deformities. I've seen enough people find happiness that weren't lookers that I don't think plastic surgery is necessary for almost anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • People always talk about "white privilege" or "male privilege", but in my opinion "attractive privilege" is probably the most powerful so I think it makes sense that people would want to try to become better looking. I just don't think the results are that reliable.

0|0
    0|0
  • My views on plastic surgery is its a wonderful thing, but that's only if you truly want it and know the ups and the downs and the struggles of what it will do to your body. Plastic surgery can have some excellent results but sometimes it can end in devastating results which wasn't wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the operation, with that being said I would prefer natural no matter the size of anything, but its not my body so if its what they really want I'm ok with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine, personally, are this:
    It enhances the female complexion, but I feel like it's taking how you are originally, and putting it in your own hands and saying "Let me do it right"... But that's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that if it's not messing with your health and you don't look like a freak afterwards I think it's fine. However, if it's a case of you spending all your money on that, then it's quite a stupid act.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it.

Obviously if you have a severe disfigurement from an accident or something then yeah its a good idea.

Otherwise I think it's just a waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • only in case of severe disfigurement. cause i feel like in most cases it doesn't really make anything better... it just takes one problem and gives the next problem in return xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to the person having it what they do with their bodies. I think too much plastic surgery looks ridiculous though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is better than a natural person

0|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent!! I can't tell them apart!

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • U read my mind👏

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • So many people do that

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had hair transplant because the docs screwed to diagnose one inflamed gallbladder for years, so I lost some of my hair... and my gallbladder in the end. So I needed to fix that and that's where hair transplant came in. It works fine, good as new and no regrets. So it was a necessity. However when someone makes plastic surgery for no true reason, so no illness or a medical glitch is behind the actual decision, I don't really like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It's just not natural and it would take my own identity right out the window; I accept with what I was govent and that's being natural... if I want to change something about me then there always... being healthy and being active! That'll make me beauty in my own way and give me lots of confedent about myself- work out is the BEST PLACE TO START!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be against it, and now I frankly don’t care what other people do with their life. I wouldn’t get one for myself though unless I was severely burned or something

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s not something that I would really consider, but I can understand why other people do. I have considered a breast reduction in the past, though I know that they are likely to fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont believe in breast augmentation because it is simply for looks, however as a person who struggles with back problems because of my large breasts, i believe in reduction because it is medical

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t judge people who get it but it’s a waste of money in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly to each their own. I'd like to fix my eyelid (I think they're different sizes) and eyebags, maybe lips. But I'mma chicken and wouldn't want the risk anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone thinks it can make them happy it’s fine. But if they change their while appearance and they start to look like a freak like carrot top or that lion lady then they have issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes