What are your views on plastic surgery?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when attractive young women do it. It ruins their looks. But it's great for people with a deformity that they are self conscious about to the point that it ruins their life. I also quite like fake boobs on older women as long as it's more of a 'combating gravity' and not bimbo tits or lips 3x the size as they ever were. I think it's always weird for a guy to. But i'm a guy who thinks it weird for any guy to obsess about his looks, but to each their own.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it’s fine as long as it makes them satisfied with themselves after. I don’t like it if the person is constantly getting plastic surgery just for the sake of looking better. If they want to do it though, sure, let them be. It’s what they want and people don’t need to judge them for that. I’m personally okay with it, however I don’t really want to get it done at all. I remember before that I opposed this when I first heard of the concept, but now I’m okay with it for sure. It’s as simple as if they want it, they’ll decide to get it or not and it’ll make them happy.

• Also want to add that it depends on the surgery as well. For example, there are people who get it done for enhancing their appearance, or ones that get it after a change in appearance that occurred or was caused by certain things/events.