Do you like the outfit?

why or why not?Do you like the outfit?

2660

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything about that outfit is amazing. There are some things you just can't have enough of, and if I were a girl (that'd be cool), clothes would be one of those things. I currently have more clothes than I know what to do with, but I'm not one of those people who really gives a crap how they look. I don't normally do anything to my hair. All I care about is having clean, ironed clothes, and a clean body. I have to wear a polo shirt and either jeans or khakis to school, which is part of the reason I don't really need to look good during during the week.

Most Helpful Girl

• Err, not a fan of ripped jeans--especially for an otherwise elegant/business casual look.
    Also, the bottom quarter of the shirt kind of reminds me of a bed skirt, haha. -_- Not that it isn't cute, though. Overall, I like the outfit. The shoes, bag, and accessories are well-paired. If it wasn't for the holes in the jeans, I'd wear something like this.

What Guys Said 59

• Dislike. I'm not a fan of the bejeweled sandals, but opinion on them isn't very strong. I dislike pants in general as fashion, and hate "designer holes" in them. The sleeves of her shirt are boring, and the loose fit and ruffles at her waist hide what might be a nice figure. I also don't care for her necklace. I have nothing to say about the purse or sunglasses.

• Yeah. Not excesively covered with accesories. Just pure and simple, while keeping style and fashion in mind. It's a good set. :)

• No.
    I like her necklace and the top.
    The shoes, in my opinion, are just ugly.
    I'm not a fan of the "designer ripped jeans" look.
    And while the necklace is pretty, and pops against the outfit, the rest of it is too white. Very monochromatic.

• Ripped jeans are ugly. Ripped jeans paired with studded open toe shoes are just as ugly.

Not my style for a woman.

• That’s a nice outfit for sure. Simple yet exquisite

• I actually like it very much! It´s a nice sort of balance between casual, relaxed but still looking quite fresh and stylish. Its the outfit that you literally just could have jumped in head first in a rush - or really have spend a fair amount of time picking out, getting it just right.
    You sort of just really dont know, so for me I think it might be the sheer simplicity that just fits the bill perfectly ! :)

• Yes and no, it seems like a simple outfit. Someone mentioned the top hiding her figure, I agree. Also ripped jeans with a loose fitting top? It's just weird, like with the style of shoes and purse wouldn't a more rugged top look better and pull the outfit together more? Or something more generic, just a plain tee or something. I don't know, I'm better with men's fashion.

• A bit, it looks like she has a hole in her pants near her crotch? 😂

• Its alright, simple and elegant... but that's about it.

• It's nice. 😊
    I think she ripped the pants tho 😮 *someone tell her*

• Sorry I don’t. Top is great and so is the bag and necklace.
    Don’t like the pants or the shoes.

• Not sure about the pants, they look good, just not sure. That top is cute on you.

• It has heels so no

• The shoes are a no for me, open feet doesn't go with this. Do not like the front ruffle curtain either.

• not a fan of the top but I like the white jeans

• The shoes is weird and the top has a buildt in skirt or what ever it is, bur the pants is just fine. And I never understand the purse thing, a small backpack is way better.

• sandales and bag are awesome but i don't like the rest. i especially think the jean is not pretty at all.

• looks really classy and cool

• I agree with @studDMuffF1n

• i like it, simple and still elegant, that is the way to go.

• I don't like the ripped jeans

• It's aight

• Yes , i like the Outfit it looks awesome. Just something simple
    not over doing it looks great.

• I like it! It's a little boring though... it hugs her figure nicely without being too flirty/

• yes, its simple and clean

• Looks more casual perfect for you and your girl to go out with 😍

• Like the shoes... if you have nice toes lol

• Meh.. nothing out of the ordinary..

• I have never got into the torn jean thing.

• Nope... why?

rips in her jeans. to this day i still dont understand that phenomena.

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 25

• No.

The top is alright but I feel it’s hiding her figure.

I hate the trousers. Her crotch is eating the material without camel toeing, and I don’t know if it’s the shoes but they look too short.

• I might dig the bag & the blouse. Definitely no to the pants.

• I find it very plain. I would like it more with bolder colours.

• Its really pretty, elegant but not too much, simple but not too much and looks very feminine

• Shoes are my favorite, love the outfit but better with darker pants I would say

• I am not a "pants" girl, just change it for same colour skirt, that's it. The outfit is pretty

• It looks like a stain waiting to happen but it's not ugly.

• It's okay, sort of basic

• It’s too white for me

• It's cute, where is it from?

• I don't know chanel, i just found it on google :)

• I'm wondering if it's a shop called Love Thee Boutique, my friend owns it and u think I recognize the model. Either way, it's cute :)

• Oh that’s cool! I think it’s actually boohoo but I’m not sure.

• I love it! Very cute and casual.

• Yes, looks pretty nice.

• Nah, it’s too plain.

• It's cute, I love the sandals.

• It's cute but I wouldn't wear it

• I think it would look better if the jeans weren't ripped, but I love the top

• No I hate jeans and it's plain

• I love this outfit!

• Yes I do, it would also look good in black

• Yeah

• Personally I don't just because its not my style

• Basic and comfortable. I like it.

• Probably shouldn’t be coming on here for fashion advice.

• Yes looks nice. Good style.

• It’s okay. But I wish the top was a little darker