Do you like the outfit?

why or why not?Do you like the outfit?

2660

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything about that outfit is amazing. There are some things you just can't have enough of, and if I were a girl (that'd be cool), clothes would be one of those things. I currently have more clothes than I know what to do with, but I'm not one of those people who really gives a crap how they look. I don't normally do anything to my hair. All I care about is having clean, ironed clothes, and a clean body. I have to wear a polo shirt and either jeans or khakis to school, which is part of the reason I don't really need to look good during during the week.

Most Helpful Girl

• Err, not a fan of ripped jeans--especially for an otherwise elegant/business casual look.
    Also, the bottom quarter of the shirt kind of reminds me of a bed skirt, haha. -_- Not that it isn't cute, though. Overall, I like the outfit. The shoes, bag, and accessories are well-paired. If it wasn't for the holes in the jeans, I'd wear something like this.