Do you like the outfit?

why or why not?Do you like the outfit?

2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything about that outfit is amazing. There are some things you just can't have enough of, and if I were a girl (that'd be cool), clothes would be one of those things. I currently have more clothes than I know what to do with, but I'm not one of those people who really gives a crap how they look. I don't normally do anything to my hair. All I care about is having clean, ironed clothes, and a clean body. I have to wear a polo shirt and either jeans or khakis to school, which is part of the reason I don't really need to look good during during the week.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Err, not a fan of ripped jeans--especially for an otherwise elegant/business casual look.
    Also, the bottom quarter of the shirt kind of reminds me of a bed skirt, haha. -_- Not that it isn't cute, though. Overall, I like the outfit. The shoes, bag, and accessories are well-paired. If it wasn't for the holes in the jeans, I'd wear something like this.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

• Dislike. I'm not a fan of the bejeweled sandals, but opinion on them isn't very strong. I dislike pants in general as fashion, and hate "designer holes" in them. The sleeves of her shirt are boring, and the loose fit and ruffles at her waist hide what might be a nice figure. I also don't care for her necklace. I have nothing to say about the purse or sunglasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually like it very much! It´s a nice sort of balance between casual, relaxed but still looking quite fresh and stylish. Its the outfit that you literally just could have jumped in head first in a rush - or really have spend a fair amount of time picking out, getting it just right.
    You sort of just really dont know, so for me I think it might be the sheer simplicity that just fits the bill perfectly ! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I like her necklace and the top.
    The shoes, in my opinion, are just ugly.
    I'm not a fan of the "designer ripped jeans" look.
    And while the necklace is pretty, and pops against the outfit, the rest of it is too white. Very monochromatic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no, it seems like a simple outfit. Someone mentioned the top hiding her figure, I agree. Also ripped jeans with a loose fitting top? It's just weird, like with the style of shoes and purse wouldn't a more rugged top look better and pull the outfit together more? Or something more generic, just a plain tee or something. I don't know, I'm better with men's fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ripped jeans are ugly. Ripped jeans paired with studded open toe shoes are just as ugly.

Not my style for a woman.

1|1
    1|0
  • Yeah. Not excesively covered with accesories. Just pure and simple, while keeping style and fashion in mind. It's a good set. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I don’t. Top is great and so is the bag and necklace.
    Don’t like the pants or the shoes.

1|1
    1|0
  • i like it, simple and still elegant, that is the way to go.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s a nice outfit for sure. Simple yet exquisite

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about the pants, they look good, just not sure. That top is cute on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • The shoes is weird and the top has a buildt in skirt or what ever it is, bur the pants is just fine. And I never understand the purse thing, a small backpack is way better.

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit, it looks like she has a hole in her pants near her crotch? 😂

3|0
    0|0
  • The shoes are a no for me, open feet doesn't go with this. Do not like the front ruffle curtain either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its alright, simple and elegant... but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice. 😊
    I think she ripped the pants tho 😮 *someone tell her*

2|0
    0|0
  • sandales and bag are awesome but i don't like the rest. i especially think the jean is not pretty at all.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like it! If anything, It just needs an additional color... Black leather gloves?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it! It's a little boring though... it hugs her figure nicely without being too flirty/

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... why?

rips in her jeans. to this day i still dont understand that phenomena.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who's wearing it (and hopefully eventually taking it off)... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• No.

The top is alright but I feel it’s hiding her figure.

I hate the trousers. Her crotch is eating the material without camel toeing, and I don’t know if it’s the shoes but they look too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoes are my favorite, love the outfit but better with darker pants I would say

1|0
    0|0
  • I might dig the bag & the blouse. Definitely no to the pants.

1|1
    0|1
  • It looks like a stain waiting to happen but it's not ugly.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am not a "pants" girl, just change it for same colour skirt, that's it. The outfit is pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it very plain. I would like it more with bolder colours.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its really pretty, elegant but not too much, simple but not too much and looks very feminine

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would look better if the jeans weren't ripped, but I love the top

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably shouldn’t be coming on here for fashion advice.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute, where is it from?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know chanel, i just found it on google :)

• I'm wondering if it's a shop called Love Thee Boutique, my friend owns it and u think I recognize the model. Either way, it's cute :)

• Oh that’s cool! I think it’s actually boohoo but I’m not sure.

• I love it! Very cute and casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it’s too plain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, looks pretty nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I hate jeans and it's plain

1|0
    0|0