Am I too old for this jacket?

Is 35 too old for this type of jacket?

Am I too old for this jacket?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? Does it look good on you? Is it comfortable? Does it keep you warm? Then get the damn thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t wanna be that doofus trying to be cool still, haha.

• Fair enough. Creeps me out when I see a woman in her 60s with makeup like she is 16.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I like it. Looks warm. I have a full perfecto style leather motorcycle jacket and I love it. I wear it all winter. It's especially great over a hot, slinky dress.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• No, no. You’re far too young to wear that jacket. The seam work clearly indicates that it is meant to be worn by an octogenarian. At 35, you should exclusively be wearing dirndls and clogs.
    :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Looks good on you. Who cares what people say most of them dislike themselves and want you to not rock something that makes you feel sexy great special or good. If you like it doesn't matter what anybody says. Period.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... my mom is a grandmother and she'd probably look good in that jacket xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I would no, this is based on the fact that I'm 22 and regularly wear a donkey jacket and a trench coat

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not important how do you look as much as you feel comfortable in your clothes. So ages are not obstacle at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont think age is really a factor. that would work for some people but not others

1|0
    0|0
  • looks like an old person jacket

1|0
    0|0
  • No looking good

1|0
    0|0
  • No you look awesome and beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • ? No!