What do you think of short hair on girl's?

So I've been growing my hair for a very long time and it's the longest its been for a very long time as I used to have short-ish hair but im kinda missing having short hair and getting board of having long hair. As I'm turning 20 soon I'm feeling like having more of a mature, sophisticated look, I really like 60s styles but I don't want to look like a old lady.
What do you think of short hair on girl's ?

what do you think of these styles?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• The first and second pictures look really good, just make sure you have the right face shape to make it flattering. Not every style looks good on everyone

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the new looks like in the pics but not for everyone since there are many people that would bash it as too crazy. It does show off a pretty face and neck well though.

What Guys Said 27

• Depends on your face. But im not gonna lie. I'm definitely more attracted to shoulder length and pixie cut hair styles. It's all personal opinion though.

• I prefer hair that at least touches the shoulders. The first two pics have that spherical hair shape which just isn’t as attractive as longer styles.

• Number 3 is ok I guess. I just prefer longer hair. Can't stand pixie cuts though. Looks horrible on anyone.

• It depends entirely on the individual. To me, some women rock short hair really nicely but others don't wear the same style so well.

• Short hair on a girl is fine, it would hypocritical of me to not like, because I am a guy with long hair

• i love long hair, but sometimes short hairs are sexy too, but it really depends how it pass to her face

• I love 60s short hair on women, but don't like shaved heads and pixie cuts.

• It can be nice just don't go boy short otherwise you might put off the wrong vibe unless you are into that.

• Some girls can pull it off, others can't. On girl 3, it looks great

• Those particular styles are adorable go for it.

• I think that if the girl loves it and feels comfortable with short hair then there is nothing wrong with it. I don't care if they girl had long hair or short hair, if she is beautiful inside and out then that is perfect to me.

• I do like short hair ,,, paige boy sytle it semms to make them look younger. there is one model i love she is called DEVENGUE or something like that...

• I think they're hot. But it also depends on how they work it. Just enjoy life.
    In my personal opinion, I work to please myself not others

• It can be very god. Pixie cuts can be nice, but those are better.

• Get it gurl! You'll be prettiest when you're comfortable so go do what you want and don't worry what others think

• I love short and long hair on girls.

• Very cool.

• Love it! Go break some hearts!

• In my opinion I prefer long hair but short hair looks nice too and the third style looks best

• This type is ok, but don't like very short hair on girl.

• I like 1 and 2. Not 3.

• I love it

• They r all cute

• nothing shorter than the shoulders, i prefer it mid back length though

• some girls look good with it some don't. i don't really like these haircuts tho, i like a pixie cut or stereotypical lesbian haircuts

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What Girls Said 4

• A bob or a Karlie looks super cute and not at all old ladyish. Some of those shorter styles look very youthful/age appropriate for a girl in her 20s and 30s and can be extremely sexy.

• Those hairstyles look pretty!

• They are beautiful. If it fits your face shape go for it!

• Some girls really pull it off well. But those styles are very nostalgic. Maybe you can try more modern ones.