What do you think of short hair on girl's?

So I've been growing my hair for a very long time and it's the longest its been for a very long time as I used to have short-ish hair but im kinda missing having short hair and getting board of having long hair. As I'm turning 20 soon I'm feeling like having more of a mature, sophisticated look, I really like 60s styles but I don't want to look like a old lady.
What do you think of short hair on girl's ?

what do you think of these styles?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The first and second pictures look really good, just make sure you have the right face shape to make it flattering. Not every style looks good on everyone

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the new looks like in the pics but not for everyone since there are many people that would bash it as too crazy. It does show off a pretty face and neck well though.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Depends on your face. But im not gonna lie. I'm definitely more attracted to shoulder length and pixie cut hair styles. It's all personal opinion though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer hair that at least touches the shoulders. The first two pics have that spherical hair shape which just isn’t as attractive as longer styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 3 is ok I guess. I just prefer longer hair. Can't stand pixie cuts though. Looks horrible on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends entirely on the individual. To me, some women rock short hair really nicely but others don't wear the same style so well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair on a girl is fine, it would hypocritical of me to not like, because I am a guy with long hair

1|0
    0|0
  • i love long hair, but sometimes short hairs are sexy too, but it really depends how it pass to her face

0|0
    0|0
  • I love 60s short hair on women, but don't like shaved heads and pixie cuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be nice just don't go boy short otherwise you might put off the wrong vibe unless you are into that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull it off, others can't. On girl 3, it looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • Those particular styles are adorable go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that if the girl loves it and feels comfortable with short hair then there is nothing wrong with it. I don't care if they girl had long hair or short hair, if she is beautiful inside and out then that is perfect to me.

1|0
    0|1
  • I do like short hair ,,, paige boy sytle it semms to make them look younger. there is one model i love she is called DEVENGUE or something like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're hot. But it also depends on how they work it. Just enjoy life.
    In my personal opinion, I work to please myself not others

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be very god. Pixie cuts can be nice, but those are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get it gurl! You'll be prettiest when you're comfortable so go do what you want and don't worry what others think

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short and long hair on girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it! Go break some hearts!

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion I prefer long hair but short hair looks nice too and the third style looks best

0|0
    0|0
  • This type is ok, but don't like very short hair on girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 1 and 2. Not 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • They r all cute

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing shorter than the shoulders, i prefer it mid back length though

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls look good with it some don't. i don't really like these haircuts tho, i like a pixie cut or stereotypical lesbian haircuts

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A bob or a Karlie looks super cute and not at all old ladyish. Some of those shorter styles look very youthful/age appropriate for a girl in her 20s and 30s and can be extremely sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those hairstyles look pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful. If it fits your face shape go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls really pull it off well. But those styles are very nostalgic. Maybe you can try more modern ones.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;