Who do teenagers dye their hair?

1811

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I think dyed unnatural coloured hair is the pretties. I dye my hair bright red because I like the colour red and I love looking unique from others. It might also be because I'm an anime fan and want bright hair like the characters, haha. I even changed my name to Scarlet to match my hair.

• Of course it depends. Some teens do it because it's popular and they think it's cool. Others may do it to rebel and some do it because they want to change or something. I dyed my hair red because I was also cutting it short and I just thought 'f--k it, let's dye it too' and I really like it.

• I don't know, but it is fun, i dyed my hair purple and red, looks cool XD It has some red in it, I’m not gonna dye it anymore so bad for your hair :’)

• I like how it looks. I have dyed my hair dark brown and dark red before. My natural hair is auburn. I hate how orange it lookd

• I'm guessing because they like to distance themselves form who they were born as.

• I have dyed my hair dark red a few times. I naturally have brown hair, I love it!

• I dyed my hair because I didn't like my natural color

• Why not? Hairs grow back anyway, a change of color is a change of mood in a way

• They want to.

• I did it to see if i liked it.

• Just for a change?

• I think it looks cool
    I will when I’m older.

• Cause you can't pull it off when you're 40

• a small minority of same sexers only

• A trend

• It’s a way of expression.

• Everyone dyes their hair? lol ages has nothing to do with it

What Guys Said 10

• For different reasons. Some wants to rebel, some believes it cool, some does it for the purpose of signifying change, and some does to to sort of signify a new beginning/leaving their old selves behind.

• Natural colors is usually girls trying to look nicer which it dosen't usually unless it's close to what they have and weird colors are ugly as hell and for cringelords

• Identity. It's all about figuring out themselves and who they are.

• Looks to be more popular, beautiful and be like their idols or stars

• It's to stand out, nobody wants to be bland, people want to be noticed.

• Who does grown ass people dye their hair? isn't that a better question?

• who? a bunch of teenagers but i don't know who exactly sorry man

• They want to feel special.

• Rebellious streak

• Attention