Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?

• Lady D. C.
    4%(1)14%(16)Vote16%(15)
  • Lady N. N.
    24%(6)26%(31)Vote27%(25)
  • Lady R. H.
    32%(8)23%(27)Vote21%(19)
  • Lady D. B.
    12%(3)7%(8)Vote5%(5)
  • Lady Q. R.
    16%(4)7%(8)Vote4%(4)
  • Lady D. L.
    8%(2)11%(13)Vote12%(11)
  • Lady B. C.
    4%(1)12%(14)Vote15%(13)
If you could only stare at one for the rest of your life lol which would it be
Being who i am lol i love to tell their race/ethtnicities hehe...
Lady DC is Mexican & pos Chinese
Lady NN is Chinese
Lady RH is White American & pos German
Lady DB is supposedly black/Polynesian
Lady QR is black/Italian
Lady DL is Chinese/German/Irish
Lady BC is Mexican

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop to take a second look lol πŸ˜‚
    Hell ya lol id set up camp and look all day
    These girls are fine af

But i do like a certain type haha
    I like lady RH AND QR The most
    Both are sexy fire

• Glad someone likes QR :) and lmao at setup camp

• She got a tan from all that workin out. Then again i seen mixed kids come in all shades. She could be black italian and black

• Yea you see half black and white
      But he's totally white lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 76

• I think they are all "attractive," but I don't find any of them to really do as much for me as some women I see in everyday life. A couple of comments. Some of them look totally different from one picture to the next. So I'm not sure what they "really" look like. That's a problem with pictures. They can be deceiving. Also, sure, you can take almost any girl and put her in a skimpy outfit and most guys will find that appealing. For me (and most guys I assume) there has to be more to a girl's looks than just her what she looks like half naked. Any scantily clad girl can turn my head. But find me a girl who looks beautiful even in 7 layers of clothes and she is the one who gets my "second look."

• Yea i tried to post diff pics of them so u didn't just think they always looked one way. So i tried to show them with and without makeup

• It's not your fault. That's always the way it is with pictures. You can't really tell what someone looks like until you see them in person. I picked C as the most appealing to me. She is quite beautiful no doubt about that. I am usually attracted to women of ethnicities different from mine, but in this roundup, I find her the most attractive. I have noticed though that what women see as attractive in other women is often very different from what men think. I think the results here show a little bit of that.

• True very true but yes RH is lovely. I was rooting for her to win Americas Next top Model but they gave it to this other gurl who i still dk how she won haha

• DC or NN

DC looks hot af but NN looks super elegant and I feel like NN could make me fall in love just by looking at me... hang on, one of the pictures is looking at me... im in love and it's the real thing this time

• Awww 😍

• Prettiest Asian girl I've ever seen... aside from lucy liu
      And jamie chung

• I'm not such a lucy liu fan, I prefer Jamie Chung, but prefer NN over both of them, NN's looks are enchanting haha

• Lady Q. R is where it's at.. I could stare at her and that booty for the rest of my life, and we could have beautiful kids if God was willin.. LOL..

• I have good taste in women. I will tell you that even if they were fully-clothed with just their faces exposed, they are all stunning! I will definitely give them at least a second look!

If I was "forced" to choose just one of them, Lady R. H. has very slightly edged Lady D. L. as the apple of my eye. <3

• Yes for all of them and for forever Lady D. L.

• Lady R. H. is a fucking goddess 🀀. Those eyes...

I don’t like everyone else

• I love all of them. Honestly when ever I come across any woman I find attractive, I look a second time but don't stop. No one has liked me romantically and I have not felt the need to go up and chat.

• R. h is favorite, N. N coming very close, but in fact i would stare at all them, all are pretty much eye candies.

• Lady D. C.

• Yeah, I will for all of them. Although, it would depend on how they dress though. Lady RH and DL are the favourites though.

• Lady D. B. is my favourite :D
    But I wouldn't look around too pertinently of course :o

• I would subtly glance at Lady DB, RH and DL for a second.

• Lady N. N. is my fav, she is gorgeous
    Lady R. H. second place, beautiful
    Lady D. B. she is beautiful too especially her eyes
    if i had to chose only one then... Lady N. N for sure.

• Top three are very pretty

• Yeah the first one I guess

• All except the 4th and the 7th

• Aww why not them

• Neither grabs my attention fully. Note: I'm not saying that she has to be attractive or cute to turn my head, she doesn't even have to be. And she can be attractive for me to not take a second look, I just turned for the others cuz they were distinct lol

• Sure, always ready to perv on some beautiful ladies ✌️

• DB is best looking to me

• I would take several looks at N. N. and I'd take a second look at Q. R. only because there aren't many fellow black people where I live. And I'd look at B. C. only if her hair is red and not black.

• Yea her hair is originally black lol and as for QR, she's a beauty and a personal trainer

• I would look at all of them.

• Hooray yes I would they're damn sexy

• Am stopping and staring at lady D. B in fact all of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I'd stop to take a look. All these women are sexy.

• Yes. Lady N. N.

• I like them all so all of the above, please. Q. R. is extra nice. I like curvy, athletic women. Who is she?

• Jesus! I'd double take on all of them. I do have a modicum of subtlety, I'll look once, then glance again, on my way over to looking at something I had no intention of looking at - she just happened to be in my line of sight, but I don't 'Oggle', as it's rude.

Plus, there's something slightly satisfying about seeing a STUNNING woman walk past in the street. Even your peripheral vision can tell you she has a 'catwalk strut' and the 'effortless hair look' that took about 3 hours to do, the jeans which would have to be sprayed on to get them on any tighter the oversize handbag on the elbow and the sunbed/fake tan with all the accompanying make up, and a top which has pushed her boobs up and out so far she almost needs to have a flashing orange light on them by law, and you just walk straight past without so much as a glance - like I said, perversely satisfying (pun intended!).

• QR I'd very hot.

• It wouldn't be a lady cause a lady will eventually get old. I would rather look at nature.

• As if natural disasters dont happen. Wait til a tsunami hits that beach

• I'd take my chance lol rather than wait for her to have a heart attack.

• Umm yessssssss😍😍😍

• 2nd and then the third one

• More from Guys
    46

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11