Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?

• Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady D. C.
  • Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady N. N.
  • Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady R. H.
    Vote C
  • Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady D. B.
    Vote D
  • Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady Q. R.
    Vote E
  • Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady D. L.
    Vote F
  • Would you stop to take a second look at any of these girls if you passed them on the street?Lady B. C.
    Vote G
If you could only stare at one for the rest of your life lol which would it be
Being who i am lol i love to tell their race/ethtnicities hehe...
Lady DC is Mexican & pos Chinese
Lady NN is Chinese
Lady RH is White American & pos German
Lady DB is supposedly black/Polynesian
Lady QR is black/Italian
Lady DL is Chinese/German/Irish
Lady BC is Mexican

1277

Most Helpful Guys

• Stop to take a second look lol πŸ˜‚
    Hell ya lol id set up camp and look all day
    These girls are fine af

But i do like a certain type haha
    I like lady RH AND QR The most
    Both are sexy fire

• Glad someone likes QR :) and lmao at setup camp

• She got a tan from all that workin out. Then again i seen mixed kids come in all shades. She could be black italian and black

• Yea you see half black and white
      But he's totally white lol

• I have good taste in women. I will tell you that even if they were fully-clothed with just their faces exposed, they are all stunning! I will definitely give them at least a second look!

If I was "forced" to choose just one of them, Lady R. H. has very slightly edged Lady D. L. as the apple of my eye. <3

Most Helpful Girls

• The second girl for sure. She's an actress, right? I've seen her somewhere before. She's beautiful!