Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)?

What tattoos do you have and where?

I love tattoos (don't have any) and am considering getting a few. I only want tattoos on my rear end or upper thighs (attached image of mannequin butt and thighs)
Tattoos I want are the sith code and the galactic empire symbol. Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I like your style, long live The Empire!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have one tattoo and it's my favorite bible quote :) I was going through a difficult time in my life with depression and that quote really carried me through to the other side. I would like to get more in the future because the experience of getting tattooed is amazing (and slightly addicting lol) but I'm holding off until I'm positive of what I want next :)

1|0
    0|0
    • What was the quote that helped you so much if you don't mind my asking?

• @5x9BOB it was Psalm but I'm not saying specifically what verse it was because its meaning is very personal to me :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Yes I do have tattoos. I have a half sleeve of a bald eagle wrapped in an American flag with a Ranger tab above it's head and I have a San Francisco Friday night Giants tattoo on my other arm which my best friend and I back in high School promised each other high that we would both get one when the Giants won the World Series. It's kind of funny that it only took like 25 years for the Giants to finally win one. I really like my half sleeve, which is actually a cover-up of a smaller low quality eagle tattoo that I had gotten when I was 18 years old. I have done like 5 years ago and was created and outlined by this 19 year old kid who was a friend of a friend working in the shop the other side of town. It's Chad was by far the most talented artist that I have ever seen and unfortunately you moved away to Montana before he could finish. I wish I would have gone to Montana and had him complete the rest of the work because the guy that did finish it was nowhere in the same class or even grade as this kid was. The reason I'm telling you all this is that when you do go to get one do your research which is best done by checking out to work on other people and ask them where they got theirs. Never allow someone to finish another artist work. It's like Ronald McDonald finishing the Sistine Chapel. By the way I could not stop staring at your mannequins ass while I am typing this haha I do like your ideas of the symbols and I believe there was a rocking on your butt, however you have to be careful with words and detailed straight lines lettering and things that people have to squint to read Because as you get older words start to move in places and become distorted. Plus I'd only get one cheek done at a time that way you could at least on one side or the other while it's healing. I can't wait for you to throw Z design on this practice butt. At least that's what I Would do and keep it a place where you can see it all the time. That way we can try to get used to it and decide whether that's what you want to see on your ass for the rest of your life. I'm sure most anything would look good on you๐Ÿ˜‰

2|0
    0|0
  • Only have one so far on shoulder, water tribal. Next on will be coming in couple months, tiger face to calf. I have way too many plans for new ones, should really get some of those done, hopefully soon. Next ones are going to be full sleeve + chest dragon, crow to upper back and grim reaper, ghost and a man to lower back. After those I hope I still figure out good spots for the rest of the ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im getting one on my leg as soon as a find an artist I like. It's going to be Charmander wearing Ezios assassin outfit, holding a glowing apple of Eden

1|0
    0|0
  • I got it over my chest.
    It's "I refuse to sink".

M planning to get another one on my pelvic and forearm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love a tattoo but I'm afraid once I start building muscle from the gym to stretch it so that's why I dont have any LOL but I'm slacking on the gym so like its just a thought plus I'm not aloud. and they cost a lot so eh not really winning

1|0
    1|1
  • Star wars Tatt's! Awesome!! I only have one on my arm. I like the fact you want to keep it personal tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have one that's of my own design to celebrate that I am a druid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah one "Asura" an evil being as per hindu and Buddhist mythology on my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted a neck tattoo either of a trilobite or cockroach with random images collaging with it. I know it's weird and I hate insects. Still holding off atm ahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't got any, I would like one or two but my mind is too changeable I wouldn't want one I'd regret later on

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to get a Thunderbird on my left wrist. My mum has it and I've always loved how it looks

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't have any. I have considered getting one but I probably won't. They seem pretty pointless in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah i dont have any tattoos. Not thinking of any right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, wanted it but I don't have the body for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have any even if i think its beautiful on others.. but im good

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have any but i got lot on my mind.. most of them movie quotes

0|0
    0|1
  • Dragon, Left shoulder blade.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, and not planning on any either.

0|0
    0|1
  • no and no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea i have one on my arm

0|0
    0|0
  • I have $100 Bill tattoo on my cock...

0|0
    0|0
  • no and no

0|0
    0|0
  • don't have them an don't want them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lower back above your butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to see that on your butt cheek

0|0
    0|0
  • I like maclof yogev he is relly yoooog

0|0
    0|0
  • I habe 8 or nine tattoos

0|0
    0|1
  • No and no

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• I have four, my hip, back, wrist and forearm and would maybe consider more if they felt right. At the moment I donโ€™t have any in mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3. Getting my forth on Friday. I have lots more planned

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one as tester for my pain tolerance but making plans to get sleeves ๐Ÿ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any but would love to get some! However a tattoo on the arm or somewhere visible is a no-go for my job ๐Ÿ™ˆ

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any, I'd like one on the shoulder, but they're expensive and I don't like needles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a nauthiz rune on my arm :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes