Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)?

What tattoos do you have and where?

I love tattoos (don't have any) and am considering getting a few. I only want tattoos on my rear end or upper thighs (attached image of mannequin butt and thighs)
Tattoos I want are the sith code and the galactic empire symbol. Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??Do you have any tattoos (or would you consider getting one)??

730

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I like your style, long live The Empire!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have one tattoo and it's my favorite bible quote :) I was going through a difficult time in my life with depression and that quote really carried me through to the other side. I would like to get more in the future because the experience of getting tattooed is amazing (and slightly addicting lol) but I'm holding off until I'm positive of what I want next :)

• What was the quote that helped you so much if you don't mind my asking?

• @5x9BOB it was Psalm but I'm not saying specifically what verse it was because its meaning is very personal to me :)