Is there more to being sexy than just looks?

Is there more to being sexy than just having big boobs and a nice butt?

I’ve been called sexy but I always feel like it’s just because i have big boobs and a big butt, my question is do guys think a girl who had a good personality and a lot of other character traits sexy or is it all physical?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• (I'm not a native Spanish speaker)
    Depends on what you mean by sexy.
    Do you mean... AROUSING? In that case, asses (in general) generate a response in men (arousal, wanting to do things to it) which is basically hormonal/chemical. The rounder/bigger it is, the stronger this response becomes. It's like, the same signal, but with a louder volume/intensity.
    When it comes to tits, and they are really big (other factors which enhance my reaction are the presence of cleavage, and visible nipples) my heart rate intensifies, my penis gets bigger, I need to breathe deeper, my balls feel heavy, etc. I can also really appreciate small ones, though. I can see femininity in small breasts, because they are delicate and "subtle". The same happens with not so pronounced asses/hips.
    Faces can also turn me on, and also, THIS IS MORE RELATED TO PERSONALITY THAN LOOKS, her FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.
    A smile can send a tingle down there
    A woman being sweet towards me, makes her shine and seem hotter.
    I remember there was a girl in highschool who was average looking, and slightly overweight, but found her voice to be adorable, I liked her sad eyes, and the way she said my name was intoxicating. Besides, there was some spark between us, and I started to see some of her gestures / reactions to be unique and captivating. Yes, I wanted to fuck her. Really, really bad. She was like an "objective 5/6", but i was more attracted to her than to a certain "9" who was also in my class.
    Also, when I'm in bed with a girl, and she touches my cock with passion, like it is some kind of treasure, and acknowledging my masculinity, and at the same time, like it's our little secret between us, it makes her 10 times sexier.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does your native language have to do with this?

• Show All
    • Lol well you’re English is better than mine hah

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• a voice can be really sexy, as can a way of wording sentences... it's hard to explain but some women just exude sexiness... sometimes they don't even have to be incredibly attractive I don't know it has to do with facial expressions and the way they move

0|0
    0|0
  • There is EVERYTHING to being sexy besides looks!

The single most important thing about a woman is her mind!! I can't seem to stress it enough; without proper chemistry, it doesn't matter how she looks. Some balance, a little basic confidence in her self, being strong, independent and strong - and is able to act as the natural counterweight in a relationship; no single part of any relationship should be the deciding part all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The most important thing is the general vibe that you give off. The question of whether you are sexy is based on the preference of a potential partner.

Some girls give off a dominant badass vibe. It gives imagination and fantasy that she is kinky.

Some girls are very innocent, cute. and naive and gives off this sexy vibe that means you could have the fantasy of taking her virginity.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not dominant, but I am a little badass, I’m not innocent but I’m cute, definitely naive, but not a virgin. I’m very kinky.

I’m a mix of a lot of stuff.

• Show All
    • You sound like a ball of fun. Lol

• I can be

• Sexy is not big boobs, or small boobs, or a nice but.. its not about looking good. Its about you and who you want to think you are sexy... An intelligent , confident, no bullshit girl can be sexy to some.. A girl who can dress well, and hold a conversation and not say "LIKE" every third word can be sexy.. A great sense of humor can be as well... Sexy is not just about the body... its about you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but good isn't exactly it. Sassy with confidence without the arrogant/stuck up nature is what comes to mind when I think of sassy without eye yanking physical traits. Pretty much confidence more or less is sexy, especially when it's something that is clear that I feel they have to right to have pride in... if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, if they have a shity personality it doesn't matter what their body looks like

0|1
    0|0
  • 👼Being sexy is definitely more than just looks.
    Sexiness cannot be deemed as just physical appearance..

It's a sum of all things... nature, self, psyche, charisma, temperament, identity, selfhood, individuality, charm, magnetism, complexion, emotions, likableness, selfdom and being confident with oneself. 💛

0|0
    0|0
  • Well apart from the obvious good personality, in terms of strictly physical, body language and posture also gives signs of sexiness. Eg. not hunched over, strong eye contact are good signs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is a lot more to being sexy than just looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Sexy' means they sexually attractive. DTF
    You're likely way overrating yourself. And yes, you have a lot to learn in the art of seduction if this is your query. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not overrating myself. I have big boobs that are ok in my opinion. I know more about “the art of seduction” than you’d think. And what does DTF mean?

• DTF = down to fuck

• Oh okay thanks

• I think that if you’re sexy, your personality will be easier to fall for.. You sound like a normal girl who dresses sexy and has a nice personality, I would say those are the girls most guys really like !

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks don't have much to do with being sexy at all. It's really all about subtlety, and having the right attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me i look at the non physical. i live in a resort area so you can't turn around without finding someone gorgeous so you have to look for something that sets them apart

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attributes add to sex appeal, but what truly makes a woman sexy is her manner and attitude. Hip sway, the way she smirks at you when she is thinking something naughty, that come-hither stare, her giggle, the way she begs you to take her to bed, the way she sighs while you are inside her. But it is truly sexy when these things come authentically because many guys know when it is an act, when she has learned the game and is playing it rather than simply expressing herself because it is really a part of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perverts n all who look for physical relationship means sexy as physical but the person who loves u or likes u truly likes ur character n behaviour only

0|0
    0|0
    • People who like physical attributes are not always perverts, you perv! Lol

• As hole if u can't accept an opinion go shut urself

• @sidvt- I accept your opinion, you have misunderstood what I said, and if you don’t recognize good natured humor- than I can’t help you...>>>

• Omg yes, there is way more to being sexy but the younger the guy is the more he thinks it’s all about looking just right.

I always was into personality. As long as she was average fitness or better & not just a lazy slob.

Confidence is very sexy.
    Caring about others is sexy.
    Making a guy feel needed is sexy.

Some girls/women take that to the extreme and act stupid. Not suggesting you do tho. More subtle forms work too. Like letting a guy help you with something even tho you could do it yourself. It will make him feel good.

Being smart is sexy too... unless the guy is the type who just wants to manipulate you.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Being sexy" is a matter of personal taste.

For me both looks and demeanour can determine whether I find someone sexy or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ofc,
    Maturity, loyalty, Kindness, Inside beauty

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes , i like girls who have a great personality it's not all about
    looks and their body. If they have a great personality that
    means lot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is so much more to it than just looks. Personality is such a big factor. I would never date someone purely based on their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it is the way someone holds themselves to me, there personality, mannerisms etc.. much more than just looks.

0|1
    0|0
    • So you probably don’t really care too much about the guys big titties or nice butt- right? Lol

• Not all girls who are sexy are just recognized for their looks. Girls can be sexy because they're confident (guys totally dig that) or because they're intelligent. Certain characteristics can make someone extremely attractive. It's not all about their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not only physical.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes