Is there more to being sexy than just looks?

Is there more to being sexy than just having big boobs and a nice butt?

I’ve been called sexy but I always feel like it’s just because i have big boobs and a big butt, my question is do guys think a girl who had a good personality and a lot of other character traits sexy or is it all physical?

454

Most Helpful Guy

• (I'm not a native Spanish speaker)
    Depends on what you mean by sexy.
    Do you mean... AROUSING? In that case, asses (in general) generate a response in men (arousal, wanting to do things to it) which is basically hormonal/chemical. The rounder/bigger it is, the stronger this response becomes. It's like, the same signal, but with a louder volume/intensity.
    When it comes to tits, and they are really big (other factors which enhance my reaction are the presence of cleavage, and visible nipples) my heart rate intensifies, my penis gets bigger, I need to breathe deeper, my balls feel heavy, etc. I can also really appreciate small ones, though. I can see femininity in small breasts, because they are delicate and "subtle". The same happens with not so pronounced asses/hips.
    Faces can also turn me on, and also, THIS IS MORE RELATED TO PERSONALITY THAN LOOKS, her FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.
    A smile can send a tingle down there
    A woman being sweet towards me, makes her shine and seem hotter.
    I remember there was a girl in highschool who was average looking, and slightly overweight, but found her voice to be adorable, I liked her sad eyes, and the way she said my name was intoxicating. Besides, there was some spark between us, and I started to see some of her gestures / reactions to be unique and captivating. Yes, I wanted to fuck her. Really, really bad. She was like an "objective 5/6", but i was more attracted to her than to a certain "9" who was also in my class.
    Also, when I'm in bed with a girl, and she touches my cock with passion, like it is some kind of treasure, and acknowledging my masculinity, and at the same time, like it's our little secret between us, it makes her 10 times sexier.

• What does your native language have to do with this?

• Lol well you’re English is better than mine hah

Most Helpful Girl