Is this outfit good for a job interview?

It's a student's job in the business department.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not going to a club. You're beautiful beautiful curly hair great complexion but don't dazzle with outfit. Professional only. Think traditional people like old school thinkers. Plain colored nails and business attire. That outfit you getting pull in the club all day tho

• How is that an outfit for clubbing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Cause.. look it.. it's flashy as hell.. think about it.. ruffles.. don't do ruffles at an interview. You want to stand in front of me with that outfit.. 10s all day but honey for an interview spend a couple bucks on a plain black or white business shirt at Ross or like store my dear and wear pants not jeans and short heels. Your hired.

Most Helpful Girl

• It does rather depend on the job. Hairdresser or bar worker maybe. Office job or receptionist definitely not.

• Bar worker? Lol no.
      It s a student s job in the business department

What Guys Said 29

• Looks nice and somewhat professional.

• I would say yes, it's good.

• yeah

• damn you're fine

• it's nice, do something about that hair though.

it's looking kinda rough

• Too fancy, the frills ruin the professional look.

• I like it
    it looks cute

• Yeah

• Yes it is

• Seems good ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Looks good. :)

• dress like they would

• Yes.

• It is.

• Yup looks good

• I think you look fine. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• What's the job?

• Looks good to me.

• Maybe a little casual, what's the job

• Good. Be alert to sudden questions on the interview

• A++ very formal yet fancy

• I didn't see this outfit but I looked you and u look hot so uou will be pretty in interview good luck

• Looks fine to me

• too tight and revealing try a white blouse

• yup thats hot enough for a job interview.

• ''student's job in the business department''
    It still could be anything...
    from doing blowjobs to males at the business depertment after contract is signed to real sex.

• Also : Is that a bidet behind you?

• Your whole body is covered from neck to feet. And your dress is so tight. At least show some cleavage. It looks like you are promoting Arabic culture where body is well covered.

• Shut the fuck up with that useless comment of yours

• dress for the job you want, is what they always say

• Looks fine to me!

What Girls Said 14

• I donโ€™t really like it as a business interview thing. Cute but cute isnโ€™t for interviews really. The frill is a bit too much I think n all super dark or black is kind of ehhh for an interview

• I have a white top
      But What s wrong with all black?

• All black is oft associated with funerals and clubbing. If I were interviewing you it wouldnโ€™t affect my perception you could wear that n Iโ€™d be fine with it. But it wouldnโ€™t be something people would wear much to work. Generally you wanna look clean and put together and your clothes shouldnโ€™t make a statement other than Iโ€™m here and I belong.

• Okay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

• It looks lovely. If it is too cold, then add a coat or a trenchcoat. It would complete the look.

• I think it's little too frilly, which gives more casual vibe. A plain light colour blouse would be good ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Yes, totally!

• I would try a more flowy and formal top. The shirt you're wearing is nice but kind of casual and tight.

• Totally, just add a jacket in a different colour and I think you are ready to go!

• Wanted to add a black coat ๐Ÿ˜…

• ๐Ÿ˜„ That's another option. Just to play a little with colour. It is already all dark. Maybe a light scarf? Or some cute pin? (Not just shiny, but something that adds to the ensemble)

• What job are you applying for?

• If those are jeans... then no. No jeans should be allowed in an interview. You are serious about your job. Gotta look serious if you want to achieve it. That looks to me like a casual night out ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• Looks fine to me

Really, it's more about why you think you would be a good fit there than your outfit to a degree

• Yes I think it's great. :) Good luck with your interview.

• Itโ€™s nice I really like it

• Itโ€™s too casual

• Yaas ๐Ÿ˜

• It's nice