Is this outfit good for a job interview?

Updates:
It's a student's job in the business department.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not going to a club. You're beautiful beautiful curly hair great complexion but don't dazzle with outfit. Professional only. Think traditional people like old school thinkers. Plain colored nails and business attire. That outfit you getting pull in the club all day tho

1|0
    0|1
    • How is that an outfit for clubbing 😂

• Cause.. look it.. it's flashy as hell.. think about it.. ruffles.. don't do ruffles at an interview. You want to stand in front of me with that outfit.. 10s all day but honey for an interview spend a couple bucks on a plain black or white business shirt at Ross or like store my dear and wear pants not jeans and short heels. Your hired.

Most Helpful Girl

• It does rather depend on the job. Hairdresser or bar worker maybe. Office job or receptionist definitely not.

3|0
    0|0
    • Bar worker? Lol no.
      It s a student s job in the business department

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 14

• I don’t really like it as a business interview thing. Cute but cute isn’t for interviews really. The frill is a bit too much I think n all super dark or black is kind of ehhh for an interview

1|0
    0|0
    • I have a white top
      But What s wrong with all black?

• All black is oft associated with funerals and clubbing. If I were interviewing you it wouldn’t affect my perception you could wear that n I’d be fine with it. But it wouldn’t be something people would wear much to work. Generally you wanna look clean and put together and your clothes shouldn’t make a statement other than I’m here and I belong.

• Okay👍🏿

• If those are jeans... then no. No jeans should be allowed in an interview. You are serious about your job. Gotta look serious if you want to achieve it. That looks to me like a casual night out 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally, just add a jacket in a different colour and I think you are ready to go!

1|0
    0|0
    • Wanted to add a black coat 😅

• 😄 That's another option. Just to play a little with colour. It is already all dark. Maybe a light scarf? Or some cute pin? (Not just shiny, but something that adds to the ensemble)

• Yes I think it's great. :) Good luck with your interview.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would try a more flowy and formal top. The shirt you're wearing is nice but kind of casual and tight.

1|1
    0|0
  • It looks lovely. If it is too cold, then add a coat or a trenchcoat. It would complete the look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's little too frilly, which gives more casual vibe. A plain light colour blouse would be good 😇

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

Really, it's more about why you think you would be a good fit there than your outfit to a degree

1|0
    0|0
  • What job are you applying for?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, totally!

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s nice I really like it

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s too casual