Is this outfit good for a job interview?

It's a student's job in the business department.

1530

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not going to a club. You're beautiful beautiful curly hair great complexion but don't dazzle with outfit. Professional only. Think traditional people like old school thinkers. Plain colored nails and business attire. That outfit you getting pull in the club all day tho

• How is that an outfit for clubbing 😂

• Cause.. look it.. it's flashy as hell.. think about it.. ruffles.. don't do ruffles at an interview. You want to stand in front of me with that outfit.. 10s all day but honey for an interview spend a couple bucks on a plain black or white business shirt at Ross or like store my dear and wear pants not jeans and short heels. Your hired.

Most Helpful Girl

• It does rather depend on the job. Hairdresser or bar worker maybe. Office job or receptionist definitely not.

• Bar worker? Lol no.
      It s a student s job in the business department