What do you think of this Outfit?

Do you like it, Why, or Why not?
What do you think of this Outfit?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• The sweater top looks great, I like how it falls in the right spot! But she's sooo skinny and those over the knee boots make her look like a beanpole (she's very tall, right?) and exaggerate her big feet, so I don't think it's the best choice of boots.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• beautiful but the look overall doesn't match well.
    The white pants would look more classy with a dark color shirt or a jacket and the boots would look more amazing with jeans or leather that bag is too big and out of shape would usually look good with a casual clothes. All items are beautiful just dont match well.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 49

• It depends. Are you asking if I just like the look of it? Then yes, I do. Are you asking if it would look good on you? Well, I can't answer that. I don't know you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the suede boots a lot. Thinking about getting a pair of men’s suede boots as well. That outfit looks simple and nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not into boots or sunglasses, but the shirt and pants are cute. The top is also very pretty, as well as the earrings and what I can see of the necklace.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an alright outfit but the colours are all wrong. Black pants would be better. Gray boots are boring.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s nice but VERY basic, all she is missing is a Starbucks latte in her right hand.

2|0
    0|0
  • Elegant, like the colors, the top is interesting, really like the shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest, not a massive fan, I love the top it's super cute but I think it would look better with plain black leggings and cute ankle boots

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Only criticism is boots and bag, whilst matching, don’t go with that outfit. But it’s classy and casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its beautiful brings out your body and glasses wow and the hair amazing love the booths with same color bag damn girl you know how to dress well.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's awesome...
    The combination of top and bottom is too good... Can change the shoe with something different

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice ، maybe I didn't like the shoes much... but it matches the other parts and suitable for them

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it highlights your body in a good way and I love high boots. Higher the better in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the shirt and the sunglasses but the boots are just way too much and the pants should be darker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good! The hookers where I live are dressed like that. So it must be kinda sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • dislike the boots and the outfit with those sunglasses makes her look stuck up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's good but, from a personal point of view, I don't like pink and, I prefer brighter shades.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's Classy, even if you do sport a touch of camel toe. I love camel toe!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ok but something about the white leggings looks weird to me but boots and top are nice

1|0
    0|0
  • if i had a girlfriend i would love to see that outfit on her

1|0
    0|0
  • below sweater line
    not 1/2 as great as above
    due to skinny legs accentuated

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love boots 👢

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool! Trendy! Lovely!

1|0
    0|0
  • Those boots are ugly. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it except the type of shoes ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice for any girl to wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks casual and simple to me its ok in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • looks awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the boots the most

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow.. this is stunning

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• I love it because it simply looks good, and that pink blouse looks comfy and fluffy but elegant at the same time and accessories are on point too

1|0
    0|0
  • The boots kills the outfit.. and not in a good way. Plus it's too much gray going on lol. I don't like it but it has potential

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. The top is cute, but I couldn't wear boots like that. I'd probably wear yoga pants or jeans with it. White doesn't go well for me

2|0
    0|0
  • Dislike the boots, and the white jeans seem a bit too small

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks ok, the model looks like a skeleton though

1|0
    0|0
  • Top is too thin. Wouldn’t wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely despise white pants

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good on her. I couldn't pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me but I am 245lbs

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked that

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say I love the top and the bag.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is it just my imagination or is the model's nipple showing? lol

• I'd prefer regular jeans, but it's nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it because I hate jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really
    The shirt is nice though

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute

1|0
    0|0
  • no it's just bad paring

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue or black jeans would look better to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 love! love! love! ❤❤❤

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay. Not my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • No on my part

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good