What do you think of this Outfit?

Do you like it, Why, or Why not?
What do you think of this Outfit?

2250

Most Helpful Guy

• The sweater top looks great, I like how it falls in the right spot! But she's sooo skinny and those over the knee boots make her look like a beanpole (she's very tall, right?) and exaggerate her big feet, so I don't think it's the best choice of boots.

Most Helpful Girl

• beautiful but the look overall doesn't match well.
    The white pants would look more classy with a dark color shirt or a jacket and the boots would look more amazing with jeans or leather that bag is too big and out of shape would usually look good with a casual clothes. All items are beautiful just dont match well.