I have a 4 inch penis. What kind of underwears shoud I choose?

Boxers or panties?

• I have a 4 inch penis. What kind of underwears shoud i choose??Boxers
    Vote A
  • I have a 4 inch penis. What kind of underwears shoud i choose??Panties
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You might like these sheath briefs as well. But why stop at panties? With the sounds of it you might feminize really well. Get a bra and shave your body and put on some silky stockings under your boy clothes like this cutie. Have some fun princess.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • OMG. Those pink panties are for men?

• Show All
    • Ah i thought it was for butt hole. Hahaha

• I thought it was uncoverd by a purpose lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• What you wear under your trousers is up to you. But I'd leave wearing the knickers to the girls if I were you.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think I'm a boy with that small penis? 😅😂

• To be honest I thought it was a dumb question. Your follow-up reply confirms that I was right.

• I really didn't feel this way before. A girl told me this so. Just asked it here. She said your too small for wearing boxers. I dont know if it sounds dumb or not. I just wanna know 😶

• Whatever you like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm. I had cyber sex with a girl. Cam to cam stuff. Then she told me to show my penis. After that she said OMG what's the size of it and i told her the size then she said why you're wearing boxers. Get some panties. Its too small for boxers. You should buy panties for yourself. So I asked this question here. What do you think?

• Boxers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Whichever your heart desires. Honestly it's all about comfort. I'm sure you're not genuinely asking this question, because you said boxers and not briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • seriously, bro why? Just put on some boxers, It'll stick out if you wear panties, especially the ones in the photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Wut..

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you feel comfortable in

0|0
    0|0
  • did the site choose the photos, number two are good but only on women