Is a beard the average man’s make-up?

The average woman wears make-up. Some women don’t, and some men also wear it.

Speaking averagely though, most men do not wear make-up. A lot of men DO have beards. Is that comparable to make-up?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
    Vote C

1433

Most Helpful Guy

• If you look ugly or worse without a beard... it's the KIND of the same thing as girls looking bad without make up. Mind you make up is something that you don't grow... its a bit like face paint... i mean you could argue that hair also covers up bad features... i for one look better with a fringe. What it comes down to is make up being something that you don't grow/isn't naturally meant to be on your body. Fuck i dunno man but beards can help a guy with a bad jaw.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE