What are your thoughts about BTS's Clothes?

What are your thoughts about BTS's clothes?

• What are your thoughts about BTS's Clothes?Hawt
    Vote A
  • Sexy
    Vote B
  • Ugly
    Vote C
  • Beautiful
    Vote D
  • Dont Like it
    Vote E
  • Cute
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• This is really weird i can't tell if they are guys or girls

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was actually just thinking how feminine their styles look. Seem to all have babyface too. Actually... I've seen a lot of girls looking more masculine than them!!

(And before the SJWs jump on me, no I didn't say that's a bad thing, just a factual observation)

• Its not that the baby faces are throwing me off. They just look like women in all aspects hahahha

Most Helpful Girl

• ARMYYYY

I know some people hate BTS and whatever but some people actually like them and it'd be nice if you didn't have to be openly dissing BTS in front of people who like BTS, because to some people BTS makes them happy and BTS themselves should be able to do whatever they want to do without haters everywhere. Not to mention, some ARMY's can get a little fired up sometimes and get all defensive and start spitting fire if you start dissing BTS. I'm not saying that all of ARMY are like that but SOME people take "BTS protects ARMY and ARMY protects BTS" a little too seriously.

My point is, everyone can have an opinion, but pls don't post hate messages onto places where there are obviously a lot of BTS ARMY's (ARMY is the BTS Fanbase). Everyone is amazing and has the freedom to pursue their dreams. BTS' dreams just happen to be #1 in the KPop industry. We all have our own music tastes and we need to admire everyone's opinions. Both sides should calm down.

#SpreadtheLove #LoveYourself #LoveMyself #Proud #BTS #ARMY

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Where's the option for gay?

1|2
    3|1
  • I'm trisexual

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute but different kind of clothing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• To be honest it is sort of strange, like they would not wear it as everyday attire in front of their parents or grandparents but would wear it to preform on stage. I wish they wore more traditional attire instead of American, but I guess it looks nice when they dance. They can dance and their voice is flawless, literally.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they visit Japan or shoot Japanese version MV, their clothes suck. I don't like all that frilly baby prince stuff they have going on. The rest of the time - it's great. Love it when they're artsy and love it when they're cosy. Damn, I'm too old to be such a fangirl...

0|0
    0|0
  • Their style is very feminine but it’s seen as “cute” in South Korea.
    My little sister has a mega crush on the band :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look the fuckig same how do you tell them apart

1|0
    0|0
    • You just keep looking. Suddenly it will happen. Asian faces will not look like clones anymore. It's kind of fascinating actually.

• Yeah aceria is right. All white people used to look the same until i started hanging out with them.

• well they don't dress themselves so if i were to say amazing i'm basically complimenting the costume team

and omg can tae tae stop being such a babe

0|0
    0|0
  • What is BTS CLOTHING? And why do they all have the same hairstyle?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on which video, on some they're cool on other i really don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bts especially suga😍😍

2|0
    0|0
  • I love BTS and their fashion

1|0
    0|0
  • lol only they can pull this stuff off 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • disgusting

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Love them. They are always either cute or badasses

0|0
    0|0
  • WHATEVER THE CLOTHES THEY WEAR, THEY HAWTTTTT

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • The shoes are very ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • They all have their own great style :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes