What are your thoughts about BTS's Clothes?

What are your thoughts about BTS's clothes?

• What are your thoughts about BTS's Clothes?Hawt
  • Sexy
  • Ugly
    Vote C
  • Beautiful
    Vote D
  • Dont Like it
    Vote E
  • Cute
    Vote F

274

Most Helpful Guy

• This is really weird i can't tell if they are guys or girls

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was actually just thinking how feminine their styles look. Seem to all have babyface too. Actually... I've seen a lot of girls looking more masculine than them!!

(And before the SJWs jump on me, no I didn't say that's a bad thing, just a factual observation)

• Its not that the baby faces are throwing me off. They just look like women in all aspects hahahha

Most Helpful Girl

• ARMYYYY

I know some people hate BTS and whatever but some people actually like them and it'd be nice if you didn't have to be openly dissing BTS in front of people who like BTS, because to some people BTS makes them happy and BTS themselves should be able to do whatever they want to do without haters everywhere. Not to mention, some ARMY's can get a little fired up sometimes and get all defensive and start spitting fire if you start dissing BTS. I'm not saying that all of ARMY are like that but SOME people take "BTS protects ARMY and ARMY protects BTS" a little too seriously.

My point is, everyone can have an opinion, but pls don't post hate messages onto places where there are obviously a lot of BTS ARMY's (ARMY is the BTS Fanbase). Everyone is amazing and has the freedom to pursue their dreams. BTS' dreams just happen to be #1 in the KPop industry. We all have our own music tastes and we need to admire everyone's opinions. Both sides should calm down.

#SpreadtheLove #LoveYourself #LoveMyself #Proud #BTS #ARMY

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE