As a kid - did you wear only sweatpants or actual jeans and fancier things?

As most kids, I'd imagine, I solely wore leggings or sweatpants...

As a kid - did you wear only sweatpants or actual jeans and fancier things?
  • I only wore sweatpants/leggings...
    Vote A
  • I wore some jeans too... but mostly sweatpants/leggings...
    Vote B
  • I actually had style as a kid and wore fancy pants all the time. xD
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweatpants. I think I started wearing jeans when I was like 14 lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• When my nephews were still potty training, they wore jeans fairly often.

I remember because they needed help buttoning them up.

But I'm pretty sure those jeans had elastic waists, so maybe they were basically sweatpants made out of denim.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wore these type of pants :D I don't know what they're called in English..
    www.kaksplus.fi/.../Adidaksen-raitaverkkarit-3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really wore sweatpants growing up, and I don't even own a pair of them now. Jeans were and still are my everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure I never had sweatpants till around the beginning of sophomore year.
    Always had pants.
    I'm wearing sweatpants right now pulled all the way up to my belly button.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is up with the vote choices? The pic looks like those kids are wearing jr spacesuits. I wore whatever 80's Magnum P. I. cutoffs came out of Goodwill. Pretty awesome actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid, sweatpants were seen as something to be worn at home or for exercise, not out in public as normal clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Until I went to university I wad actively against jeans. I only wore sweatpants or shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly sweatpants, occasionally jeans, and other types of trousers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every Sunday my grandad made sure I had the most badass suits to wear to church 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wore sweatpants. I started wearing jeans when I was 2 months before my 7th birthday (when I started school)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore shorts and jeans. I don't wear shorts unless I go swimming.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only jeans

0|2
    0|0
  • I asked my mom and I always wore jeans she said.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants only.

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly shorts and jeans... kinda like i do now

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't even remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants. I wear it everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't remember lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans or shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think I've ever worn sweatpants in my life

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

And I still wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Daisy dukes

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Sweatpants I guess, this is a picture of me. When I could pick my own clothes I wore jeans. My daughter mainly wears jeans and dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a little fashionista. I had to dress well and look good at all times. Even when I was a baby and my parents dressed me, mom always made it a point to dress me up cute. I guess it was like her “thing.” Like it reflected poorly on her if her babies weren’t dressed well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh options aren’t versatile enough. I wore lots of jeans like a true 90s kid. But also some skirts and leggings. Don’t think I started wearing sweatpants until I was a teen.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say I had a sense of style, but I always wore pants and skirts even in primary school. I actually wear sweats more often now than I did as a kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I grew up in the nineties so it was a lot of overalls, jeans, dresses with the little peter pan collar and leggings... sort of a mix of comfy and "stylish."

0|1
    0|0
  • I wore jeans, shorts, skirts/skorts. Leggings didn't come into the picture till I was a little older. Nowadays I'm usually in jeans or pajama pants. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I only wore jeans to school. Sometimes skirts or dresses. My parents always made sure we were dressed neatly and appropriately for school. That meant no sweatpants or pyjama pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly jeans (but definitely not anything fancy) , I've pretty much never worn sweatpants

0|1
    0|0
  • Before 10 years old I mostly wore sweatpants and leggins. My mom made wear corduroy pants for special occasions and I hated them, I still hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents dressed me in a fancy way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear a top as well. And still do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents dressed me, so yeah I looked great

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I wore regular pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore jeans