Which outfit do you like the most?

1 starting from top left
Which outfit do you like the most...?
Which outfit do you like the most?

• 1..
  • 2..
  • 3..
    Vote C
  • 4..
    Vote D
  • 5..
    Vote E
  • 6..
    Vote F

2658

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 & 5, Why, because real men of quality want real women, dressing like a woman is a turn on, not into unisex crap... that's why gender dynamics are f*cked as men dress like women (spend an hour on hair, pretty clothes blah blah - you can be well groomed and masculine without looking like a justin beiber pretty boy) and women dress like guys (lazy) and not feminine at all. I don't sugar coat anything, like it, don't like it, I don't care, here to help, enjoy!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean technically guys used to wears skirts and dresses all the time... it certainly wasn't considered femininbe or less masculine.

• @ryanlightning LOL, call me when your balls drop. Otherwise you're way behind the game, enjoy the next 20 years and reflect in regret. Cheers, time lends to wisdom from experience, something you have very little of. But live in your fallacies, it's amusing.

• Sure, I'll cry whilst I go to my amazing job where I live in 2018 and can swear without being scared. More than likely done more in my life than you and don't expect people to be a certain way or dress a certain way. By the way you still aren't acting like a 38year old, nothing you have said has made me think you're anything above 16 in age.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 3 and 5, but I prefer 5. I am overwhelmingly shocked at how many men chose 3! I think the two are very similar, so what do men prefer so much in 3?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Take wild guess.

• @Lovi87 I would think maybe the shoes seem more sensible to men, or they think it's a bit more modest? That's all I've got.

• Probably like the shortness of the skirt more like. But the others might find it sensible/modest.