Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 & 5, Why, because real men of quality want real women, dressing like a woman is a turn on, not into unisex crap... that's why gender dynamics are f*cked as men dress like women (spend an hour on hair, pretty clothes blah blah - you can be well groomed and masculine without looking like a justin beiber pretty boy) and women dress like guys (lazy) and not feminine at all. I don't sugar coat anything, like it, don't like it, I don't care, here to help, enjoy!

1|1
    1|2
    • I mean technically guys used to wears skirts and dresses all the time... it certainly wasn't considered femininbe or less masculine.

• Show All
    • @ryanlightning LOL, call me when your balls drop. Otherwise you're way behind the game, enjoy the next 20 years and reflect in regret. Cheers, time lends to wisdom from experience, something you have very little of. But live in your fallacies, it's amusing.

• Sure, I'll cry whilst I go to my amazing job where I live in 2018 and can swear without being scared. More than likely done more in my life than you and don't expect people to be a certain way or dress a certain way. By the way you still aren't acting like a 38year old, nothing you have said has made me think you're anything above 16 in age.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 3 and 5, but I prefer 5. I am overwhelmingly shocked at how many men chose 3! I think the two are very similar, so what do men prefer so much in 3?

1|0
    0|0
    • Take wild guess.

• @Lovi87 I would think maybe the shoes seem more sensible to men, or they think it's a bit more modest? That's all I've got.

• Probably like the shortness of the skirt more like. But the others might find it sensible/modest.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• Meh... I don't like any of these. The skirt in 3 is cute but I don't like the rest of it. Number 4 is the type of shit I wish would die out already... Number 6 makes no sense. What's the point of wearing pants with holes every where?

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely 3. I like those denim jackets/coats I see a lot of, but way too many are on dresses which I think looks silly. Her pretty shirt and ultra cute skirt look great with it, however.

Second place pretty easily goes to 2. A very interesting simple but sexy look.

(btw, although 6 has a pretty hot top, her pants don’t have a ripped jeans feel. They simply look ruined.)

2|0
    0|0
  • Mrs Pie all i can say is you have good taste. all in their own way they are sexy in their seductive but yes yes I like all three of the top ones 2 first bottom ones and I think you would make them all look good

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly they aren't really my thing. 3 and 4 are probably the most preferable though. 6 is least preferable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bottom middle, soooo 5?

That is really well done, just a decent clutch and I’m coming after her 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 just looks attractive to me. Maybe cause it's makes it look like she's wearing an oversized shirt and that is always extremely cute on a girl.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like Outfit 3 looks the sexiest

1|0
    0|0
  • The bottom three are hotter than the top three with the middle one being the hottest because the model has a great body with a banging pair of tits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im an old soul... they all look pretty trashy to me. Sorry.

2|0
    0|0
  • The skirts are too high. Looks slutty kinda. Dont really like any of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl I love 4 by the way your fashion is straight fire and your such a hottie. Keep on being sassy girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two seems sexy yet cute to me, mak3s you wonder what's under the shirt 😁

1|0
    1|0
  • I like them ALL! Each would be perfect for a specific occasion

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 4 and 5. Sexy look on a smoke-in body and looks very acceptable for most occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1, because more thighs, but I like 2 and 3 as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 because that pink skirt really appeals to my inner femme.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice legs and boobs i prefer the 4 the other one remind me a gold digger.

1|0
    0|0
  • The third one, not a big fan of the colour of that skirt still.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2, especially if there are no shorts on under the extra long tee shirt. then 1, 3

1|0
    0|0
  • My eye settled on 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

• All r beautiful but I like 3

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy how the 3rd one got more likes from men. I'm over here thinking "that bright neon pink shirt and boots is a hideous combination" Good to know skirts are the way for the eyes.

1|1
    0|0
    • You got it, the skirt on #3 is what attracted me, instead of the boots some heels would be sexier I guess. Show us your legs and we won't resist πŸ˜‰

• Jean jacket and top in top right corner with the black leggings

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew #3 would come through.

It’s the most feminine outfit- would look better without the boots & jacket

1|0
    0|0
  • all of them are so pretty but I can't say any of them is special to me, like there is something missing

1|0
    0|0
  • 3/5 (Number 4's top makes her boobs look saggy D: Love the rest, though.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Outfit number 2! I'd actually wear that if the dress was a few inches longer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have picked 3 but the black shoes screwed it (in my opinion)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2-- cute, fun, bubbly and not attention seeking

1|0
    0|0
  • I just love 2 and 3! Sooo cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I have to pick just one?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first and the last one.

1|0
    0|0
  • All apart from the last one. I hate ripped jeans.

2|0
    0|0
  • 4 and 5 are the best

1|0
    0|0
  • Last one

1|0
    0|0
  • I like 2

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 and 3 so cute