Your views and opinions about this man?

How do you think about this man?
List some negative things and some nice thing.
Your views and opinions about this man?

357

Most Helpful Girl

• I love his hair (the one on his head) and the colour is gorgeous, he should not dye it. He has a sexy hair cut. His face also looks very nice, smooth, and flawless. But I don't like his beard that much. The neck hair is fine. But the beard, could do without. I like guys with a bit of stubble and side burns, so maybe if the dude shaved every other day. The guy in the pic wouldn't by any chance be you, now would it? Or someone who looked like you? And honestly, every guy would look like this if he didn't shave. So if he shaved, he'd be awesome!

• And man, if that is you, I don't think the chest hair is gross at all. it looks like just the right amount for a man to have. Again, you don't want to be hairless cause then you will look like a woman. But again, the beard can always be shaved. How fast does it grow?

• Well, I meant chest hair, oops, not neck hair. And I do prefer hairy guys in general, I do not like hairless guys cause they do look like plucked chickens. Anyways, I guess I wouldn't mind a hairy chest too much. A hairy stomach would be okay too. Like I said earlier, if I really love a man, then I could care less about his flaws. I have plenty myself. **flaws, not a hairy chest :). Besides, I don't know why some girls makes such a big deal about this. I guess it would be the same thing for guys who prefer D cups and blonds. People have their types, but there are also PLENTY of women who like hairy men, and it's not like you are looking to attract every woman, right?

• Also, the hair that I can see on the chest honestly does not look that bad. The pic you posted earlier, with a bunch of hairy dudes, I had no issue with either of them, except the first dude was too hairy. The guy in this pic does not look half as hairy as the other dude.

Most Helpful Guy

• Showed my girlfriend this photo.

She prefers a more trimmed beard - and she gets tired of mine by the time I shave it. (I usually grow it from November till just before Easter, then go clean shaven for the Spring, Summer and early Fall months.) However, she found him attractive.

Response to the chest hair - and I quote - "Mmmm, wish I could see him with his shirt off. Sexy!"

As I have said to you before. It is a matter of evolution, culture and individual tastes. Most women don't care that strongly about men's body hair - though they may have preferences that lean one way or the other - and as to facial hair, because it is so visible, that is more about the fashions of the moment.

Just as an example, in the 70s, facial hair was generally viewed positively. By the 80s and 90s it was seen as a negative. Now it is making a comeback. It will change again - believe me.