Your views and opinions about this man?

How do you think about this man?
List some negative things and some nice thing.
Your views and opinions about this man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love his hair (the one on his head) and the colour is gorgeous, he should not dye it. He has a sexy hair cut. His face also looks very nice, smooth, and flawless. But I don't like his beard that much. The neck hair is fine. But the beard, could do without. I like guys with a bit of stubble and side burns, so maybe if the dude shaved every other day. The guy in the pic wouldn't by any chance be you, now would it? Or someone who looked like you? And honestly, every guy would look like this if he didn't shave. So if he shaved, he'd be awesome!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And man, if that is you, I don't think the chest hair is gross at all. it looks like just the right amount for a man to have. Again, you don't want to be hairless cause then you will look like a woman. But again, the beard can always be shaved. How fast does it grow?

• Show All
    • Well, I meant chest hair, oops, not neck hair. And I do prefer hairy guys in general, I do not like hairless guys cause they do look like plucked chickens. Anyways, I guess I wouldn't mind a hairy chest too much. A hairy stomach would be okay too. Like I said earlier, if I really love a man, then I could care less about his flaws. I have plenty myself. **flaws, not a hairy chest :). Besides, I don't know why some girls makes such a big deal about this. I guess it would be the same thing for guys who prefer D cups and blonds. People have their types, but there are also PLENTY of women who like hairy men, and it's not like you are looking to attract every woman, right?

• Also, the hair that I can see on the chest honestly does not look that bad. The pic you posted earlier, with a bunch of hairy dudes, I had no issue with either of them, except the first dude was too hairy. The guy in this pic does not look half as hairy as the other dude.

Most Helpful Guy

• Showed my girlfriend this photo.

She prefers a more trimmed beard - and she gets tired of mine by the time I shave it. (I usually grow it from November till just before Easter, then go clean shaven for the Spring, Summer and early Fall months.) However, she found him attractive.

Response to the chest hair - and I quote - "Mmmm, wish I could see him with his shirt off. Sexy!"

As I have said to you before. It is a matter of evolution, culture and individual tastes. Most women don't care that strongly about men's body hair - though they may have preferences that lean one way or the other - and as to facial hair, because it is so visible, that is more about the fashions of the moment.

Just as an example, in the 70s, facial hair was generally viewed positively. By the 80s and 90s it was seen as a negative. Now it is making a comeback. It will change again - believe me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• Don't know him so I'm not going to make assumptions on personality. Got nice hair, beard is also quite neat but I'm not a fan of them personally, always loved stubble. Even though it's only one, not a fan of the shirt, and considering the boat, it seems he's got a fairly over average amount of money, I'd feel like he'd spoil me which I don't like too much, but I do at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Stubble or clean shaved totally smooth... what's best?

• Show All
    • I get it.
      Facial stubble does prick and hurt you during kissing and getting kisses especially on the boobs... but you like that prick and it arouses you? Don't you get stubble burn especially on the chest?

• Everything you assumed there was wrong for me. With stubble, it doesn't really hurt me, it's actually quite a nice sensation. And I'm not in the slightest bit a masochist, don't enjoy pain.

• I can't see more than 50% of his face. Are you kidding me?

0|0
    1|0
    • Ohhhhhhhh...
      Beards disgust you?

• Show All
    • Nevermind. It is not important.

• Ahhhh I get you now. You meant only half of his face is visible because of the way the picture is clicked!
      And I misunderstood it that you making fun of his beard. I apologise

• His full beard is a negative. A stubble is sexy , but not a full beard. Plus, you can't see the shape of his face hidden behind that "carpet" lol It's gross. I can't see his eyes. And his hair is too top heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • His hair is styled nicely, the look overall is nice, and the features i see are proportionate. It seems that it all hides his natural features which appear to be more delicate than I prefer in a man, but everything looks good style wise.

0|0
    0|0
    • Beard and chest hair is gross?

• Both of those are fine. Back hair is the one that gets me.

• And so does hairy shoulder and pubes!😜

• The sunglasses is bothering me. I can't see his eyes but I do find him attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Glad you don't mind this thick beard...👍
      Does his visible thick chest hair bothers as to how hairy he might be under the shirt?

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• shabby beard, otherwise i think chicks would think he's a good looking guy

0|1
    0|0
    • Should Shave Beard and chest?

• These comments are hillarious. If you don't comment on his beard, he will make you, and if you do comment, it's most often something negative xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like the bearded gentleman hunting for vegan tacos on the beach at sunset

0|0
    0|0
    • Naughty you!😯

• For negative if this was a selfie that was hella planned out to look brooding and showcase his beard too much

• Looks like a cool cat from the mountains

0|0
    0|0
  • Your mom gey

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes