Guys, how much make up is too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's okay to have some make up on your face.
    The moment you have some face on your make up... IT'S TIME TO STAPH!

2|0
    0|0
  • You don't need any makeup. You're perfect the way you are 😍😍

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• to me - if you can tell they have makeup on - then it's too much. Some will put the makeup on their face and then not blend it in into their jawline/neck - makes them look like they are wearing a mask. For the mascara, if it's lumpy on your lashes, that looks so bad to me. Makeup is to enhance what you already have, not change your appearance completely.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Make up is too much when it changes what you really are. A lot of make up destroy your skin when you get older, and you man when you will be older will search for another one. Make up is perfect if you do it for yourself and not to be hot in the eyes of the other. To be honnest i prefer girls that use just a little bit makeup or even no makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I can tell you're wearing makeup, it's a bit much. Some subtle eyeliner or blush, maybe some eyeshadow. Not bad. But honestly I don't need makeup on a girl. I just want to see her natural beauty, because if I live her personality, I'll love her body too, no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • All make up is too much. I'd rather see a girl for her natural beauty. There's no need to use make up to look attractive when you already do. Not every female would agree or even like this comment though.

1|1
    0|0
    • I bet 85% of the girls you think are "natural" are actually wearing makeup.

• Show All
    • Dang. Another software glitch. My bad.

• Make yourself look like you're barely trying.. those girls that constantly apply makeup and carry around makeup kits everywhere they go see usually the ones with the cake face

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd answer "no makeup is always better", but I know that all the girls wear some makeup, even if I don't notice. Still, I think you should use as little as possible. I hate all those "instagram models" that look like they fell into a gigantic cake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much is probably for me, more than just foundation. I don't like a lot of make up on girls unless it is in a special occasion where you have to be dressed nicely

1|0
    0|0
  • Once you look like a clown uhmm yeah it's too much. My girlfriend is using make up once in like a month. She has such a good looking skin even when she doesn't use makeup🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • If you use so much makeup that it looks like I could carve it off like cake icing then you are wearing too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • More than a bit gloss or lipstick together with a little bit powder maybe. A bit color on the eyes is althought acceptable. But i perfer pure nature

1|0
    0|0
  • When you know it doesn't look natural. My advice: throw away that crap. Eat healthy and exercise. Nothing attractive than a healthy woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • A Bit more, yeah Go on, a tad more oof too much,

De depends on how much you want it to look like

1|0
    0|0
  • I think any makeup is too much every day, but some is okay for special occasions

1|1
    0|0
  • For me the too much makeup is the amount that iggy zalaea has

1|0
    0|0
  • When the face in now obviously having separate colour that the whole body

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel accentuating the eyes is more important that caked on foundation

1|0
    0|0
  • When you wear a hat and the bottom looks like its wearing lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • More than the absolute minmum is too much if you think you must wear makeup, IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you think " she s hiding something..."

1|1
    0|0
    • You mean like when she looks completely different? Not when she's covering acne/acne scars or something like that?

• I mean when you take it too far... and revamp like the living room... when you involve shadows and shades of colors to trick the eye

• Ahh, understood

• when is caked on

1|1
    0|0
  • When it makes you look like a Barbie doll.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• To the point where they can see it, which in reality takes a lot. My 30 minute everyday makeup is considered "natural" by every man I've met. It's really funny actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as too much makeup. If it looks like it's too much, you're doing something wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes