Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?

So these are gucci shoes (I know they're expensive). I've been saving to buy these because I think they look badass. Just want opinions from all those fanshion people out there. FYI that's real crocodile skin. Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?
  • Those shoes are badass
    Vote A
  • You can do better than that man...
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my cup of tea. I tend to dislike flashy stuff like that. If it were me, I would find something of high quality, but more discrete.

But you do you. You obviously like them, so I wholeheartedly encourage you to treat yourself to them. And take good care of them.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Honest opinion from a fashion lover :)
    If I see someone wearing those on the streets i would think that they are stupid because who would pay money to those? Gucci is a great brand but wtf are those shoes man. Check Louboutin if you saved enough money

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry but I think they're ugly. Ugly color, ugly print, ugly shoe style.

Spend your money on something better.

They don't say "bad ass" to me. They say, "I'm an 80 year old man who wears a robe around my house and walks with a hunch back and a cane."

1|3
    0|0
  • Brown is a risky colour. Also what impression do you want to make by wearing them? They are probably so expensive because the costs of production (sourceing crocodile skins) is probably sky high, or should i say swamp high.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have the swag to pull it off I think you should. I think it's awesome when people enjoy their own sense of style. Personally I wouldn't buy them, but then you probably wouldn't buy my funky shoes either :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Check out my how do I look question. Judging by how I look do you think it'll fit?

• Show All
    • @Aceria do you like that tie in my graduation picture? Lol

• No, it was more like a - wtf is that tie? But then I thought - maybe if it was styled with ridiculous pomp it'd be cool :)

• Well as a female I would not wear them but as they are male shoes I say go for it.. I mean if you feel like you can "pull them off" them I say more power to ya homie😉

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very young to like these shoes but if you have the clothes and personality to add to them go for it! They are neat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so they would look good going to like a very formal party. Not just like verdant shoes. I say get them

0|0
    0|1
  • I find them pretty ugly tbh.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just no!!

0|1
    0|0
  • If you like it go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather spend my money on something else.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ew, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • LOOKS lovely but the bottoms look slippy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emm... No.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like sneakers, but you do you boo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no. Not even my grandpa would wear those!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Unless you're a millionaire get them but if not I don't think so

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They're nice, buuut it's basically just because they're gucci. They're kind of classy but the look itself just isn't that impressive. If all you're looking for is a status symbol I get it but, if you aren't looking for a status symbol there's plenty else far more worth your while.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like them, go for it. I'm not really into loafers.

I suspect in the Gucci price range you could get John Lobb Bootmaker. They will do alligator for you as well. Obviously if you're throwing that kind of money you should be bespoke lasts etc ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal people actually buy Gucci stuff? I thought people that are wealthy with impulsive spending habits buy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tastes are different, they have some charisma, but if they cost around 1000$ or more its not worth it that money

0|0
    0|0
  • They are ok, but for the money you could do better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I’d say no unless you have designer clothes already

0|0
    0|0
  • They would look sexy with a nice suit

1|1
    0|0
    • Ya that's what I was thinking about wearing them with... especially a checker brown suit!

• Gross don't buy

0|0
    0|0
  • I promise you will regret buying those shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody wears those...

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes