Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?

So these are gucci shoes (I know they're expensive). I've been saving to buy these because I think they look badass. Just want opinions from all those fanshion people out there. FYI that's real crocodile skin. Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?Ladies and gentlemen. I need opinions on these shoes?
  • Those shoes are badass
  • You can do better than that man...

2011

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my cup of tea. I tend to dislike flashy stuff like that. If it were me, I would find something of high quality, but more discrete.

But you do you. You obviously like them, so I wholeheartedly encourage you to treat yourself to them. And take good care of them.