Do you keep up to date with the latest fashion trends?

Do you keep up to date with the latest fashion trends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear clothes... people who wear fashion are wearing modern art. I don't know that I can really call that a compliment. SO yeah no I don't keep up with fashion. I wear what I consider to be fairly classy, what I think looks good, what I think is comfortable. I will never wear something just because it's fashionable to wear it. If I didn't have a desire to wear it before I won't start just because it's fashionable.

I might start wearing something if I wanted to wear it but figured everyone would just look at me funny. Seriously though if capes/cloaks were fashionable I'd be all over that. Also wouldn't mind if guys wearing heels was seen as normal (and I don't mean the guys who are seen as effeminate or who don't consider themselves guys) I'd wear heeled boots. If for no other reason to show off the fact that I could xD

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I describe myself as addicted to fashion. I just like to be stylish whenever wherever so naturally I'm the first to follow any new trend out there any buy every new clothing piece on trend. It dosen't mean i will buy stuff i don't like or absurdly overpriced stuff and it dosen't mean my taste is limited by these trends. I choose what to follow and what not to follow. And i would rather say I'm always following some trend but not every trend. It's just a small statement that "i'm out there" and a very big push to myself to actually be out there and be confident enough to get out of my comfort zone. I like to be able to express myself in another way. A different way. And i really don't care whether anybody likes it (they usually do) or not

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• YES AND YES! I waste all my money on three things: clothes, shoes and technology. As a guy, I'm not proud to find out I have more clothes than a typical girl. I'm easily influenced by the social media. I have around 120 T-shirt. I haven't even worn some of them. But hey, I like to keep clothes for all occasions and for any group of people. I hate ripped jeans but I still have 4 pairs and I wear them, I have no idea why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hellz naw. I wear hiking gear and that's it. Fashion is for womens, gay dudes, black people, and beta cucks. ... and sometimes Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like something I'll wear it. If I don't, I won't. I just wear what I like without paying much attention to trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless you count owning 3 of the same jaws t shirts fashionable

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I am my own person I like what I like and don't what I dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear what I like and couldn't care less if it's trendy or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I wear what I wear. That way I don't have to keep changing clothes every few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only fashion thing I do is sometimes I like to my clothing to match the season or the weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, or I would get even more depressed than usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Keeping up with fashion is a sign you are brainwashed to what they want you to believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a flannel shirts my go too usually

1|0
    0|0
  • no i dont follow trends
    i wear my own shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. Never have, never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Who has time for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say that I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noup.. Then I would stop been my self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer just to look at you dress up

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha hahaha. No

0|0
    0|0
  • nope-don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao word

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No. I actually kind of hate all this fast fashion thing. The clothing industry has a huge environmental impact and most of our clothes is made unethically. Such a shitty industry. So yeah, I try to limit the things that I buy, I don’t care if it’s ‘in’ or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

i usually stick to designs that sing to my heart as in i've been captivated and collecting since i was little

what has happened is i've had to think a little when i choose what i wear so as to improve chances at important stuff in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love that picture so much. I don't care about fashion trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • that picture XD

nah I don't at all. I go my own way. fashion trends never made much sense to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pft, if dressing like a hobo from the 90s is trendy, then yes. Fuck trends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much.
    Only if I walk in a store and I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me up to date with fashion trends not even close. I would sooner be comfortable then in fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no

0|0
    0|0
  • No not to big extent

0|0
    0|0
  • It too xpensive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope