Do you keep up to date with the latest fashion trends?

1327

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear clothes... people who wear fashion are wearing modern art. I don't know that I can really call that a compliment. SO yeah no I don't keep up with fashion. I wear what I consider to be fairly classy, what I think looks good, what I think is comfortable. I will never wear something just because it's fashionable to wear it. If I didn't have a desire to wear it before I won't start just because it's fashionable.

I might start wearing something if I wanted to wear it but figured everyone would just look at me funny. Seriously though if capes/cloaks were fashionable I'd be all over that. Also wouldn't mind if guys wearing heels was seen as normal (and I don't mean the guys who are seen as effeminate or who don't consider themselves guys) I'd wear heeled boots. If for no other reason to show off the fact that I could xD

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I describe myself as addicted to fashion. I just like to be stylish whenever wherever so naturally I'm the first to follow any new trend out there any buy every new clothing piece on trend. It dosen't mean i will buy stuff i don't like or absurdly overpriced stuff and it dosen't mean my taste is limited by these trends. I choose what to follow and what not to follow. And i would rather say I'm always following some trend but not every trend. It's just a small statement that "i'm out there" and a very big push to myself to actually be out there and be confident enough to get out of my comfort zone. I like to be able to express myself in another way. A different way. And i really don't care whether anybody likes it (they usually do) or not

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE