What do you think of this outfit, do you like it?

why or why not?What do you think of this outfit, do you like it?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a decent outfit but who is the girl?

Christ she's an 8/10 <3 ____ <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is nice, but I would never pair a lace dress with fringe boots. Fringe belongs to denim and suede, period.

Also, there are way too many jangles. Just that one shortest necklace is sufficient. Who wears that many rings unless you're planning to K. O. the heck out of someone?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 68

• "These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do.. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you." *dang, dang, dang, dang, dang...*

Works for me :) I like the accessories

1|0
    0|0
  • The boots are silly and don’t even match the theme.
    The rest is dead gorgeous! (Well, way too much jewelry to wear on a regular basis, but drop dead gorgeous for a photo. lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the dress. It's cute. I don't like the shoes though. I would like to see that dress in black though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it... because I can get some without taking it off. A quicky in a Jiffy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unlike some on here, love the boots. I'd probably toned down the accessories a little bit but like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah It's hot, pretty much anything that's like a dress showing off legs I am a sucker for.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like the boots. Looks like a defect in the overall picture. The dress is good though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was cool till i got to the boots. Wtf is with the fringe? She a cowboy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's a very pretty outfit i like it and sort of sexy too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not to keen on the boots, otherwise I like it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being super critical for the sake of the argument. Too much accessories and boots don't contrast well with the dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I like it.
    it's cute girly surfer/hippy chick look

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i love it, it makes the girl look simpler and more like an "angel"

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s... nice. My opinion? A little long.. accessories don’t match..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of those cowboy strings on the shoes and a little too many necklaces, otherwise is okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lot of bling, and the back of the shoes look weird, but otherwise hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow you would make anything you wear look great. Boy you are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

i dont like the boots

1|0
    0|1
  • I don’t think the boots are needed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much accessories, otherwise I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 34

• it's ok i have a few dresses in that cut, i wear them with long cardigans

1|0
    0|0
  • I like white dresses like those.
    But this one looks too wide around the chest/neck, I prefer crew neck or just a tiny bit wide, not too much

And I don’t like the sleeves on this one,
    The necklaces are a bit too much too, that’s mostly because I don’t like wearing necklaces.

It’s also a bit too short for me (if going outside) so I would add tights

1|0
    0|0
  • I think one necklace would have been plenty and like other's have said, I'm not a fan of the fringe things on the boots. Maybe fringe on a coordinating crossbody bag, and plain matching booties.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute, a little too plain & basic for my tastes. I would add a pop of color somehow. Like a red belt around the waist or a red bandana used as a headband.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes omg yes! I love it! The cut of the dress is super cute, the necklaces are a nice touch, and those boots are totes adorbs! I want that outfit on my body right now!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really really like it~ I always layer up jewellery as well, hate wearing just one necklace! The boots are super cute! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Lovely, cute, elegant, simple. Even looks comfy and will keep you nice and cool in summer weather. The boots look stupid, though, like the other girls have said. I'd wear strappy white heels to match the dress or black ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, one necklace will do, and not so many rings. They're too overpowering for the outfit.

Always make sure, though, to wear what you want. Doesn't matter if others don't like it.

• I like the dress... would like it better in different colour. I'm not a fan of the shoes and the necklaces.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like the style of the dress, but I wouldn't be able to wear it. In my country it's usually very windy and it'll be torture to wear that dress😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress is fine but don't like the shoes and accessories

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! It is super sexy while keeping things nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice! Very nice! She (almost) nailed it! I'd rather walk bare-footed than wearing those boots though.

1|0
    0|0
  • ❤️ the dress but the accessories are too much in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • yea it's simple and elegant. plus white goes with anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do like it... It would be better with a light jacket as well

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    Dress is too simple, and the booties aren't good either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally don't think I'd wear it, but I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it and have a couple very similar.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very cute especially with the shoes.

1|0
    0|0
    • @Asker love it because it has this girl next door kinda vibe and the shoes add to that "down to earth" kinda feel.

• Eh...

1|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes