Small hoops earrings yes or no?

Do you like hoops earrings? What do you think of them?
I heard some people saying it look slutty while other said it looked classy, what do you think?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• So-so.
    Why do some people think they look slutty? They’re just ear hoops. Piercings on private parts certainly look slutty in any shape, but not on the ears.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know, maybe because some years ago a lot of "slutty" girls were wearing them but they were wearing really big one.

• Show All
    • I think private part piercings are slutty, and places on the face like the eyebrows and nose look weird, but there’s something special about the ears. The only earrings I don’t like at all are the weird ones that make it look like there’s a big hole in the ear. (And any at all when on guys. lol)

• That's piercings, I'm not a fan of them personally.
      Yes, big holes in the ears doesn't look good, my sister is going to have it. I wonder how it will look on her seriously XD

It's mostly guys who do them.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're nice if they're small. Big hoops look stupid and have gone out of fashion I think. I prefer pearls or diamonds in either a small circle shape or small square, or diamond shape.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My hoops earring are small. Big hoops are always in, at least in my country it's considered to be a basic by the fashion people.

• Just wear what you went. I never follow fashion/trends. I just do me. If people don't like what I wear? then that's on them. I won't change.

• That's a good mind ^-^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I voted yes, but it really depends on the girl.
    But personally, it makes me think the girl is a diva

1|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • I can't find it ><
      Only stuff I find now is "why making your bed every morning make you more happy" XD
      They surely removed the link because mothers weren't happy with it.

• HAHAHAHAHA

• Depends on the hairstyle and the shape of the face.
    Looks good in most cases, in my opinion.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hips length hair, very dark brown hair almost black, oval shaped face.

• Looks great on this kind of girls. With a high ponytail.

• I think it is a style that has to be matched to look good. Most people dont match it so it won't look as good on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how you look with them on but it's mostly a good look

1|2
    0|0
  • I said no to large hoop ear rings. Small in my opinion are more classy to me, where as large look hooker-ish to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I don't mind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends with what and how you wear them
    I personally don't like em on me

1|0
    0|0
    • I wear them with everything, dress, jeans, nice or sporty clothes.

• That's nice, I don't find them sluty in general, it just depends if the person who wear them is sluty
      So nothing write ng with those earings:)

• That's cool :)

• I’m a pearl earring girl. Fuss free, classic and they go with everything. But I think they can look really pretty on girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the ones that look like bird swings but small ones are cool.

2|0
    0|0
  • I grew up wearing tiny gold hoops since I was a baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes