Small hoops earrings yes or no?

Do you like hoops earrings? What do you think of them?
I heard some people saying it look slutty while other said it looked classy, what do you think?

• Yes
  • No

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• So-so.
    Why do some people think they look slutty? They’re just ear hoops. Piercings on private parts certainly look slutty in any shape, but not on the ears.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know, maybe because some years ago a lot of "slutty" girls were wearing them but they were wearing really big one.

• I think private part piercings are slutty, and places on the face like the eyebrows and nose look weird, but there’s something special about the ears. The only earrings I don’t like at all are the weird ones that make it look like there’s a big hole in the ear. (And any at all when on guys. lol)

• That's piercings, I'm not a fan of them personally.
      Yes, big holes in the ears doesn't look good, my sister is going to have it. I wonder how it will look on her seriously XD

It's mostly guys who do them.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're nice if they're small. Big hoops look stupid and have gone out of fashion I think. I prefer pearls or diamonds in either a small circle shape or small square, or diamond shape.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My hoops earring are small. Big hoops are always in, at least in my country it's considered to be a basic by the fashion people.

• Just wear what you went. I never follow fashion/trends. I just do me. If people don't like what I wear? then that's on them. I won't change.

• That's a good mind ^-^