What do you think about Mom Jeans?

The 1980s - Mom Jeans are Born

Mom jeans first appeared on the market in the 1980s, before skinny jeans were a gleam in designers eyes. This new denim style, which was bought by the thousands, mainly middle-aged women who saw a chance for comfort, typically featured a solid light blue wash with no fading or distressing. They were also high waisted, with a rise that hit above the belly button, making a woman's bottom appear longer and flatter than it otherwise might.

They have been a trend since a while now. Do you like them? Why?

What do you think about Mom Jeans??What do you think about Mom Jeans??What do you think about Mom Jeans??

2323

Most Helpful Guys

• Just wear regular jeans 🀒 these aren't flattering at all haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • By regular jeans you mean skinny jeans?

• Anything that isn't mom jeans πŸ˜› they make other kinds of jeans for women too, plus if you're fat I don't wanna see that in skinny jeans lmao

• I really like high waisted jeans tbh, they're really flattering.. πŸ‘

• Look very nice on the model but never look the same when you put them on and look in the mirror.. or is that just me!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. You just have to know exactly how to style them so you don't end up looking like a potato

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE