What do you think about Mom Jeans?

The 1980s - Mom Jeans are Born

Mom jeans first appeared on the market in the 1980s, before skinny jeans were a gleam in designers eyes. This new denim style, which was bought by the thousands, mainly middle-aged women who saw a chance for comfort, typically featured a solid light blue wash with no fading or distressing. They were also high waisted, with a rise that hit above the belly button, making a woman's bottom appear longer and flatter than it otherwise might.

They have been a trend since a while now. Do you like them? Why?

What do you think about Mom Jeans??What do you think about Mom Jeans??What do you think about Mom Jeans??

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Just wear regular jeans 🀒 these aren't flattering at all haha

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • By regular jeans you mean skinny jeans?

• Anything that isn't mom jeans πŸ˜› they make other kinds of jeans for women too, plus if you're fat I don't wanna see that in skinny jeans lmao

• I really like high waisted jeans tbh, they're really flattering.. πŸ‘

• Look very nice on the model but never look the same when you put them on and look in the mirror.. or is that just me!!!

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. You just have to know exactly how to style them so you don't end up looking like a potato

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Personally, I looked through the comments and there were a lot of people saying they don't like them but I kinda find them nice, I didn't know they were called that but there is a girl who is a friend in my college and she wears this and she really, like REALLY pulls it off, she looks hot AF when she has a crop top with it as well ;p

So yeah, I definitely have to say I find them attractive :p

1|0
    0|0
  • They're so ugly. I dont know why this trend has returned.

1|0
    1|0
  • Ugly as fuck. Seems like the chick's already thrown in the towel.

1|0
    1|0
  • I have seen some woman who pull them off very very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I barely pay attention to what girls wear. Go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• I love them. I cuff mine all the time. The top you wear shouldn't be very short or tucked in, unless you're wearing a jacket or something over it like the leather jacket shown. Or else your butt is going to look flat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want some really badly but I don't think I could pull it off as I have some gunk in the truck and I'm very, let's say petite πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks very cute especially on the models they rock it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love high waisted jeans they feel comfortable and don’t ride down because I have smaller hips.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look fine to me, people should wear what ever makes them comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes