How many pairs of shoes do you own?

It isn't just a girl's thing, you know. Loads of guys have dozens of pairs.
I have lots of pairs of tennis shoes, vans, heels, wedges, business heels with low heels, boots, business boots with low heels. I have dress up shoes, like what guys wear. I have cowboy boots, leather boots. Ranchero boots from Mexico. Certain pairs for fancy events, pairs for everyday wear, certain pairs for outdoors area where there is a lot of dirt and mud. And I have no shame in it. What I don't have are sandals or slippers, though.
How about you? Where do you keep them? Do you sell/trade them? I know a lot of people who trade and collect Jordans and stuff like that.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• İ have some shoes; but i really love when i see women uses different cute shoes. İ hope my future wife will wear dozensssss of various shoesss 😍😍😍 this will make me happy.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I counted 11 pairs. Two pairs of winter boots (with and without a heel), a pair of wellies, a pair of running shoes, three pairs of Converse, two pairs of ballerinas and two pairs of heels.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• My good pair (Still in the box, only for funerals and weddings)

My current pair, wear them every day

My old pair, just in case my current pair goes to shit all of a sudden

1|0
    0|0
    • That's how I lived all the way through high school, before I worked and made no money. I wasn't about to waste my mother's money on shoes when she could buy my younger siblings things they actually needed.

• I've been working for 1.5 years now, but I can think of so many others things to buy instead of shoes, haha 😁 Next I want a vacuum cleaner robot!

• That's cool c:

• I wear size 15 so I buy them when I see them I currently 14 pairs of shoes 3 pairs of boots and a pair of bowling shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • About a dozen plus some winter boots and rain boots.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have never owned a pair of rain boots in my life. 😅

• I only use them for some gardening or outdoor stuff with my kids. I don’t like wear them around normally. I guess they’re more for mud than rain

• I have 4 pairs. 4 lol XD
    Outside shoes for dry weather, outside shoes for wet weather, fancy shoes for parties and such and these weird felt shoes for wearing while inside. Oh and those hard tipped security shoes I got from work and I'm trying to sell.
    So 5, technically.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 pair, school shoes. I do everything including P. E at school in my barefeet

1|0
    0|0
    • In your barefeet, now that's interesting. I'm too scared of stepping on bugs to do that. Do you ever worry about glass or something sharp hurting your feet?

• A pair of bath slippers
    A pair of sandals
    A pair of sneakers
    A pair of canvas
    3 pairs of sports shoes
    A pair of spikes (athlete version)

And I love Nike

1|0
    0|0
    • And I want my girl to have more shoes as it shows her taste in fashion

One for every day use, and another pair of fancy dress shoes for important times

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm three right now. I have fourth pair of really nice dress shoes but I'm not sure if I'm going to have them repaired or just buy new ones in the spring.

1|0
    0|0
  • only 1, which i bought from a Sunday market, it was used ones, not new, because im broke as hell, so it was cheap

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 12 pairs of shoes and I wear maybe 4 pairs on a regular basis...

1|0
    0|0
  • Work boots, hiking boots, duty boots, running shoes, sandals, dress shoes. So 6 pairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pair of flip flops. Couple pairs of runners. One of which is almost dead. One pair of winter boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 pairs of combat boots, 2 pair of tennis shoes, 2 pairs of dress shoes, and 2 sets of sandals, a total of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I count them all including work boots and sneakers I guess I have 6 pairs

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 pairs, this includes safety shoes, sandals, boots, athletic shoes, slippers, dress shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 just 3

2|0
    0|0
    • I think if a man need nore than a case to all his stuff, cologne included. A suit, and other essentials, he could review what he consider essential...

• Personal 2
    Work 6

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe around 10-15

1|0
    0|0
  • only 1

1|1
    0|0
  • Seven

1|0
    0|0
  • A pair of sneakers and a pair of sandals

1|0
    0|0
  • Work boot, tennis shoe, bress shoe, sandals.

0|0
    0|0
  • One pair of New Balance 928

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 for high school
    1 for sport (expensive)
    :0

0|0
    0|0
  • Like I don't know like 3 or 2 I think

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
    • Wowza 😄 do you have some special storage place for them? Do you wear main ones every day or different ones every day?

• No I meant the "xj230's". It's just one pair.

What Girls Said 18

• That's so hard to count. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I own 15 sneakers 23 flats 56 boots 20 high heels and many pairs of ugg
    But I wear also my sisters shoes and she has 20 sneakers 20 flats 70 boots 45 high heels and the douple pairs of ugg from me, gosh we have a collection

2|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, I'm a "shoe shopaholic" and I have a walk-in closet with one entire side with a wall of footwear. I won't state numbers because it's shameful.

2|0
    0|0
  • All my shoes have heels, except my converse. I got 3 pairs of sandals, 2 pumps and 3 boots. It seems like more than enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have only 4 that I actively wear but overall I have around a dozen

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I have 7-8 pairs of sneakers and 2 pairs of boots, but I always just wear sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • Winter boots, 2 pairs of sneakers, two pairs of heels, flip flops

1|0
    0|0
  • Last count 107 pairs

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 24 pairs, mostly boots

1|0
    0|0
  • Off the top of my head, I can count off about 8