How many pairs of shoes do you own?

It isn't just a girl's thing, you know. Loads of guys have dozens of pairs.
I have lots of pairs of tennis shoes, vans, heels, wedges, business heels with low heels, boots, business boots with low heels. I have dress up shoes, like what guys wear. I have cowboy boots, leather boots. Ranchero boots from Mexico. Certain pairs for fancy events, pairs for everyday wear, certain pairs for outdoors area where there is a lot of dirt and mud. And I have no shame in it. What I don't have are sandals or slippers, though.
How about you? Where do you keep them? Do you sell/trade them? I know a lot of people who trade and collect Jordans and stuff like that.

1927

Most Helpful Guy

• İ have some shoes; but i really love when i see women uses different cute shoes. İ hope my future wife will wear dozensssss of various shoesss 😍😍😍 this will make me happy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I counted 11 pairs. Two pairs of winter boots (with and without a heel), a pair of wellies, a pair of running shoes, three pairs of Converse, two pairs of ballerinas and two pairs of heels.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE